Content

1, 2  >>

HD packs

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, June 13, 2015

well I'm working in some character packs, anyway this new packs are going to have some characters from DBXV, I will try to release this packs each week or at least each month... and no... I'm not using Nello's rig/animations anymore, I created my own rig/ animation based on the original animation used on ZEQ2-lite's Vegeta, Goku, Piccolo, etc. it took me a lot of time but I'm really satisfied with the result... anyway here some pictures of the first pack... Vegeta...

[Removed links and images for using ripped assets. Trying to be more uniform about making sure this stuff doesn't get left up on the forums. ~Skatter]

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

Yay

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

This is awesome!! Very Happy we finally have got something to look out for

Reply with quote Sunday, June 14, 2015

[Removed images for using ripped assets. Trying to be more uniform about making sure this stuff doesn't get left up on the forums. ~Skatter]

anyway tomorrow I will make a video about the moveset, I guess this is the first time that I feel so excited about an addon...

Reply with quote Monday, June 15, 2015

That's real good Anty "I'm happy you found your reason"-Yu Yu Hakusho Quote can you name the character who says that? I am really happy that your happy about this it's give me hope that great things will come in the near future. Very Happy

Reply with quote Monday, June 15, 2015

ryku220, thanks

anyway all I need now is an skin of Vegeta from GT and this is going to be ready to be upload.

[Removed links and images for using ripped assets. Trying to be more uniform about making sure this stuff doesn't get left up on the forums. ~Skatter]

sorry about the quality, I don't know why but since I installed "deadpool the video game" my pc's recorder started to decrease the quality of the videos and it gives me some lag too...

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, June 16, 2015

best Vegeta, good job

Reply with quote Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Nemix wrote : best Vegeta, good job

thanks

anyway, I already put two more for this pack:

I will upload them right now to moddb.com so maybe you are going to be able to download this pack tomorrow...

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 17, 2015

TonicDBZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Awesome work AnTy!
Now what's next? GokuPack Cool

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, June 18, 2015

Anty, I know you had this problem too.. is there any Way to Fix this??

TonicDBZ wrote : Awesome work AnTy!
Now what's next? GokuPack Cool

thanks and no, I wanna try it with some villains...

DBZkrisfhugz, I'm not sure but I think I know the problem, but to be sure I wanna know something, the character is separated in three parts (head, upper, lower)? if he is separated, is because of the tag torso, I don't remember how fix that to be honest for that reason I merge all the model in the upper.md3 (that and because I don't wanna see a bunch of Super Saiyan 3, bad head edits or bad body swaps in my releases)...

anyway:

BuuPack:

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

Cool Buu. After the Buu pack could you do a Saiyan pack with Bardock, king Vegeta, Nappa, and Raditz in it?

A good Buu finally *laughing out loud*

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, June 22, 2015

Looking good !

Reply with quote Monday, June 22, 2015

two new addons:

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 24, 2015

slam Anty your on a roll with these addon's!!! Keep up the good work!!! Very Happy

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Did you use the actual Vegeta's anims or took each separated actions from the SVN ?

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, June 25, 2015

Much Amazing

So mlg

Such Swag

Wow...

TonicDBZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, June 26, 2015

Why the addons are gone from moddb Sad

He made them into a final pack. Rolling Eyes

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

>ryku220

His doubt were legit since everything was deleted before the last upload (where an update of the first pack would have been more logic).

Newfolder View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, June 29, 2015

AnTycrisT wrote : two new addons:

Piccolo:

Wow! That Piccolo looks cool on that screen! Would be cool to se him in motion... unfortunately I don't have ZEQ2 anymore so I can't check those good looking HD models myself Sad

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]