Content

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

Goku fukkatsu by Kakarot_GOD

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : >AnTycrisT

Isn't VlaDD already doing the exact same thing ? (Goku fukkatsu from nello's Goku)

yup, but that's the only way that he can learn, I mean, he want to put that Goku in-game and he is asking for help so that's my only idea for now, even if VLadDD release him before, I'm sure that KakarotGOD will know already how to edit a rigged model... and the most important he maybe will learn how put it in-game...[/url]

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

I don't know if it's a good idea to start from the middle..

After, it depends on what he will (if he wants) specify himself. But for a global progression, I'm a bit skeptical about this method..

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : I don't know if it's a good idea to start from the middle..

After, it depends on what he will (if he wants) specify himself. But for a global progression, I'm a bit skeptical about this method..

work with a rigged character is not the middle, is the beginning, because that's the only way that he is going to realise how the characters work, the problem here is that swap heads (or other body part) is the "real" beginning, but he already know that... if he really is trying to learn this is the best way... but anyway, you're right, all depends about what he is trying to learn...

Rigging and animating is already a big part. But there's still modeling, rendering and all the things related to these two domains. (texturing not being part of it, since not the same program etc...).

It would be a pity to skip these parts, it is interesting however and still something to know when you are working with 3D modeling tools..

But yeah, each things at a time. If he can learn better this way, I have nothing against it.

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Rigging and animating is already a big part. But there's still modeling, rendering and all the things related to these two domains. (texturing not being part of it, since not the same program etc...).

It would be a pity to skip these parts, it is interesting however and still something to know when you are working with 3D modeling tools..

But yeah, each things at a time. If he can learn better this way, I have nothing against it.

well, like I said before, he is most interested in put that Goku in-game (because is an easy addon, just make a blue Super Saiyan hair), so he already have the rigged/animated model (nello's Goku), all he has to do is learn how the rigg works, because all he's asking for is that someone help him to make modifications, all he need is a different type of boots (future Trunks boots), a different skirt and shirt (Goku's GT skirt and shirt) and a different posision for the belt, he does not need to learn how make a model because you already can found those things on the SVN or in different addons from moddb.com in this case gokuGT...

Mmh.. You are right, immediately, there's no need of the rest. Also, there's a lack of animators working for the project (svn's models), so maybe we can make profit of this situation. Laughing

KakarotGOD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, June 25, 2015

Goku F3 + or Goku AnTycrisT ? Confused

GokuHD is Goku F3+, with a different render.

But how can I edit it? Confused Confused

Depends on what you want to edit. If you need to do major changes, you will need to delete the animations, do your edits, and re rig/animate it.

Reply with quote Monday, June 29, 2015

it is possible to convert a character from Dragon Ball xenoverse for ZEQ2 ? if possible you guys can teach ? Smile

NO! =_=

TRL View user's profile Send private message

KakarotGOD wrote : it is possible to convert a character from Dragon Ball xenoverse for ZEQ2 ? if possible you guys can teach ? Smile

That's what anty is doing with his Hd pack. Although it's just taking the xenoverse none of the animations or attacks get "imported".

Reply with quote Monday, July 13, 2015

but it is possible to change his position for this ? For this very difficult to edit.

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

KakarotGOD wrote : but it is possible to change his position for this ? For this very difficult to edit.

You will need Skeleton Bone

This model is already animated. You have two options:

1. Edit it as it is with misfit, which is highly restricted by this program and ZEQ2-Lite.

2. Delete animations, make your changes, rig, and animate the model in a more advanced program, which give you a total liberty of actions and a better result than the first option.

Wh1t34Gl3 (SAS ) : you have any suggestions program?

There's tons of programs you can use for ZEQ2-Lite. But I would advice 3DS Max or Blender for global knowledge.

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 04, 2015

update...

SuperSayianSomethinGohan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 06, 2015

he has a beefneck Laughing

Reply with quote Friday, November 06, 2015

when I want to import an animation, which file should I open ?

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 18, 2015

KakarotGOD wrote : update...

Is the head's skin band the same as the body's ?

Also, move the tag_head in the upper.md3 a bit upward, and optionally forward.

Tags (see attachments) are a way to link elements between each others at a specific location. In ZEQ2-Lite, they will mostly be used for the:

- Character models (tag_head, tag_torso, tag_eyes)

- Aura (tag_aura<X>)

- Skills (defaulted to tag_weapon)

In this case, moving upper.md3's "tag_head" will have for consequence to move head.md3 (in ZEQ2-Lite) the same way.

In the case you are wondering, "why not just directly move the head model in head.md3 ?", tag_torso and tag_head aren't just used as models linking. They are used for body bending and animation swapping. I wouldn't recommend doing that but instead, operate the other way.

when I want to import an animation, which file should I open ?

You would select the reference/target model, as Misfit Model 3D will import it's animations to the actually opened file. If both models have the same skeleton (rig your character with it before), animations should be imported as set/s of skeleton animations, which you will need to convert to vertex snapshot (frame) animations when done with the model.

Edit: Oh, have forgotten about this.. Place the eyes vertices as they were, the eyes are actually gokuBuu's base form, not Super Saiyan.

Reply with quote Thursday, December 17, 2015

I need help to make ssgss aura , anyone can make the aura or help make an aura ? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Question

I thought this thread was about your works ?

Also, give refs of the said aura.

I created this discussion to help me improve Fukkatsu Goku as seen in the comments of the mod Dragon Ball many mistakes and negative comments

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]