Content

3ds Max Help

ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I am Getting This Problem opening a model I searched on internet but found nothing how I can open the file?? Confused

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

The file was likely saved with a later version of 3dsmax than what you are using. Trying using the latest version.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Tried on mine (2016), empty file. But I have PMed you about that already, Zeth..

I used 2011 If I use later version it will not export md3

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

>ZEQ2DBZFAN

I remember having linked an md3 export plugin for 3DSMax 2015 in F3+ thread. But I don't remember where, you will have to search a bit.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, July 30, 2015

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : >ZEQ2DBZFAN

I remember having linked an md3 export plugin for 3DSMax 2015 in F3+ thread. But I don't remember where, you will have to search a bit.

Alternatively, you can use a newer version of Max to back-save it from 2015 or whatever to a 2011 version. Might require a few versions of Max on your system though, since I believe they only support the previous 2 or 3 versions for saving backwards, but you can leapfrog them into 2011 this way...

Finding the link for the new plugin might work more efficiently though, and some of the features added since 2011 are really worth updating for...

Reply with quote Friday, July 31, 2015

there is no plugin for 2015 or any other only 2011 and 2010 anyone got 2015 please pm me I will give you the file and import and export it please and same for 2014 users then 2012 and please thanks for your help

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]