Content

Dragon Ball Online Globall

ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Hi Guys I just Started Playing Dragon Ball Online Global I am Getting Error Message On Login Screen Failed To Connect To Authentication server Please Help

dbzfan2000 View user's profile Send private message

They shut that down like a year ago.that is why your getting those messages by the way do you want a omega shenron xenoverse and beerus from xenoverse models I downloaded if so I'll send em to you Smile

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Since when did ZEQ2-Lite become the silkroad of the Dragon Ball franchise ?

What next ? A complete set of dragon balls for 5 bitcoins ??

TonicDBZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 06, 2015

dbzfan2000 wrote : They shut that down like a year ago.that is why your getting those messages by the way do you want a omega shenron xenoverse and beerus from xenoverse models I downloaded if so I'll send em to you Smile

It wasn't shut down a year ago.
It was actually shut down months ago and that was only a open alpha test Laughing

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 06, 2015

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Since when did ZEQ2-Lite become the silkroad of the Dragon Ball franchise ?

What next ? A complete set of dragon balls for 5 bitcoins ??

Bit Coins are an elaborate scam to cheat people out of real money by giving them "real" digital money...

But no, we only take Zeni here, and it's 400k Zeni per Dragonball, and we can only get/sell them one at a time, because some jerk alien monkeyboy and his blue-haired not-girlfriend girl-friend have been hoarding them...

And honestly, not surprised if we get random questions like these, seeing as there's not very many regularly frequented Dragonball Z focused message boards out there, at least that I'm aware of. Heck, I'm sure the Earth Special Forces forums get these kinds of questions too.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 12, 2015

But no, we only take Zeni here, and it's 400k Zeni per Dragonball,

F***, that's expensive.. I'll have to train a lot to beat the tournament few times if I want to get that much money. D:

I'm sure the Earth Special Forces forums get these kinds of questions too.

I thought it was dead ? *grabsPopcorn*

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]