Content

I need all member+modder+admin help

jakanbeo456 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 13, 2015

why verision 859 I can use kamehame vs kamehameha with my friend pushed through , but since next update it don't pushed through similar+ anymodder addons on forum it run very fast
! I need you help thanks :3

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 14, 2015

jakanbeo456 wrote : why verision 859 I can use kamehame vs kamehameha with my friend pushed through , but since next update it don't pushed through similar+ anymodder addons on forum it run very fast
! I need you help thanks :3

Not sure what you mean exactly... Are you really using SVN version 859, and if so "Why" is my only question seeing as that version is rather old, and you should be using 1536 if you want something stable that mostly works correctly.

If you accidentally omitted the 1 from your version there, and actually mean version 1859, then you're using a development build, in which case a bunch of systems got gutted at some point I believe in preparation for being rebuilt, but just haven't been yet, in which case, again, you should be using 1536, as any versions newer than that are intended specifically for developmental builds and testing.

Oh, and welcome to the forums.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

He is using the Public Beta 1 R859. If I understand well, he is pointing out a difference in the beam struggle system, and maybe even a potential disadvantage depending on the used character (power difference between kame vs galick for example).

leogone View user's profile Send private message

Aaaaah....Beta 1, memories...

As Shenku said, you should use the stable version if you want to play without bugs,you can also download gamepacks (custom ZEQ2 lite made by members, and if you want my opinion, F3 is the best) look at the Addon section, you can also check this out on ModDB, really easy to find.

Welcome to the forum by the way Very Happy

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]