Content

Console problem

Matee View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 27, 2015

Why can't I open my console in zeq2lite?

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

There shouldn't be anything preventing you from opening the console unless you're either hitting the wrong key (Make sure you're hitting the [~`] key, right next to the [!1] key and above [tab]), or it's possible that key on your keyboard is bad.

So firstly make sure that you are hitting the correct key. If it's definitely not working, then try plugging in and using a different keyboard if you have one.

If it's still not working for you, then it might be a new bug, because I haven't heard of anyone having this issue before...

Edit: Moved to the bug forum.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Welcome to the forums. Please present yourself before your problem(s), also, take in mind the charts and the goals/nature of the project and most importantly, stay nice to everyone.

(*laughing out loud*...)

Wrong key bind, maybe ? If you CAN'T open it, I only see a key binding issue. The command prompt can't just disappear...

Replace your config file with this one and try again.

AngrA000 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, October 11, 2015

Buen día

Esta respuesta no va con el tema, soy nuevo en este foro soy latino why quería decirles que se puede jugar ZEQ lite como antes.

Cool

SuperSayianSomethinGohan View user's profile Send private message

Si la respuesta no va con el tema, no post. El hombre con los memes es un pelotudo why burlan de usted. También, ZEQ2 Lite no se supone para ser jugado.

why quien es el hombre con los memes?

This is an international forum, talk English.

USA traductor de google why asunto solucionado Very Happy

Reply with quote Monday, October 12, 2015

Use translate.google.com or another translator, but talk English, no other alternative.

I want to learn English and pass'll try to tell you that I really like his characters or addons congratulations, now and hardly use the forum I write this here, now run otravez 12/10/2015 master.ioqake.org the day yesterday also but when entering a server I was released not go in, and even to create a server but it did not come easy fix

Mmh.. Maybe google translate wasn't the best idea...

As for this regrettable event that occurred lately, some of us are aware of it..

Reminder:

- ZEQ2-Lite isn't a game of any form in it's actual state.

- ZEQ2-Lite is an open source, meaning that everyone can tinker with it's contents/systems at any time. If you want something from ZEQ2-Lite, don't wait for someone to do it for you, or you could wait an eternity...

- Any off topic (project or thread related) discussions could result in them being moved to the free or junk forums depending on their non importance. These might even be removed depending on who is moderating them.

- In the case you are interested to contribute on any domain, ask Zeth, Mima, Shenku, or me, depending on your knowledge/goals, we will try to redirect you to some people with who you could be helped/collaborate. Also don't hesitate to visit the Learning Forum, where you might find answers to your problems and help for your plans.

- 1 person playing ZEQ2-Lite or 1 recolor being made = 2 poor kitten being brutally murdered. Save them by doing the right choices.

I think that's all (if one of the three people I mentioned can confirm it Rolling Eyes ).

Gracias por su explicación

Yo soy un jugador tranquilo de hecho muchos me conocieron

Hasta que empece a ver el juego afectado por lag, pero era un lag extremo hasta el punto de expulsar a todos del juego, creo que era un jugador de españa, investigue mucho para evitar ese lag pero nada funcionaba, sus nombres salían de colores, hasta que aprendí como hacerlo, entendí que por eso daba lag, aprendí comandos para evitarlo como este cg_teamchatsonly, luego apareció un jugador llamado Archer que afecto a los servidores mas potentes como destinduel ningún comando funciono para detenerlo, en el juego ni vida se le podía quitar, en pocas palabras Archer es un excelente hacker, gracias a el que es un australiano el juego dejo de responder. pero mas adelante volvió a responder, con mis amigos jugamos tranquilamente hasta que aparecio un hacker nuevamente why se daño el master. El día 09 también investigue why el foro basura me encontré un server las 24 horas, jugamos tranquilamente desgraciadamente el día ayer, habían dos jugadores uno se llama (mithih) creo, Yo jugaba bien con un jugador llamado newgod why uno llamado electro después empezó un lag que para mi lo formaba uno de esos jugadores pienso yo que (Mithih), de ahí se daño el servidor.Me pregunto ¿porque afectar un juego de esa manera? por esto yo quiero investigar para que eso no suceda ojala sea posible why ayudar al juego ZEQ lite Embarassed

It's not because google translate wasn't much effective that you can break the rules... Rules are rules, there are not a lot, but they must be respected. At a certain point, warnings will be replaced by sanctions.

I used a translator for your last message, and it will be the ONLY exception.

1. There are no "players".

2. Crash/lags issues have been discussed already, notably the Archer case. Use the search feature and stop re-opening already discussed subjects (most importantly if it isn't related to the current thread).

3. Whatever happens on the servers, we are not interested nor responsible of any of these events. Only their presence (the servers)is a problem. Also, if you want a fix, you know what you need to do, I already mentioned it in my last post.

4. If you want to "help" ZEQ2-Lite, stop "playing" it already and make something. As the big boss once said:

Zeth:
The only fault that exists is opening ZEQ2-lite with the intention to play.

Hello good day, accept what I dices1. I'm new to this Foro2. I do not know the rules of the good foroMuy phrase of Zeth my respects to Zeth'gor and I'm MDave.Pero if they need donations here to help them. Now you said that information couldn't ask Zeth. mima, I am shenku or your time if they need donations of money here, or would like to of my? Question

ZEQ2-Lite doesn't need money at the moment, as the site host has been paid already and the formula has been renewed for 2 years, but thank you for your proposal.

>Moderators/Admins

Do you mind moving this part of the discussion to another thread or a new one if needed ?

Wh1t34Gl3 (SAS) Thanks for the clarification course if Smile

SuperSayianSomethinGohan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, October 19, 2015

una bueno espanol a ingles traductor -http://www.spanishdict.com/translation

mira en la parte superior de la traducción más exacta

Sé que este chico es realmente molesto, obligando a hablar a Inglés. Es correcto acerca de este foro habla un idioma, pero lo que lo hace es muy grosero why no ayuda a nadie.

why sí, sé acerca de todos estos "hackers" que (sorry Zeth, but that filter is very silly) conoces. He tenido un problema con todos ellos excepto NEWGOD, porque él es cool why no un "hacker". Por cierto, estos chicos no son hackers. Utilizan exploits del juego para the quedan why the apaga. Generalmente estos hombres o muchachos, que no tienen nada que hacer en su vida, como vete a la mierda para arriba. Los servidores no funcionan en este momento. Por cierto, el nombre del chico es Mythic, no Mithtih.

Gracias SuperSayianSomethinGohan en el foro basura escribiré como jugar why si Newgod es un muy buen jugador.

los que quieran jugar usar este
/sv_master2 master.maverickservers.com
no se si sirva /sv_master3 master0.gamespy.com:28900
de pronto /sv_master4 master.gnw.de:27950 o /sv_master5 master.mavericksrvers.com:27950
el primero lo dejan por si se arregla /sv_master1 master.ioquake3.org

creen server why juegen

Gracias a Zeth por este juego

Paul7889 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 21, 2015

I don't see any servers more in ZEQ2. And I can't open the console, but that's noo big problem.Can anyone please give me a server that is online?

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Paul7889

ai entran servidores escribe los comando de arriba lo encontrara en internet 2 Very Happy

Reply with quote Thursday, October 22, 2015

>Paul7889

1. ZEQ2 was never released to the public.
2. No more response from the MS concerning ZEQ2-Lite.
3. Stop acting like an leaping lizard as you are used to and inform yourself about ZEQ2(/-Lite).

It applies to every tards coming to play.

Reply with quote Sunday, December 13, 2015

Why can't I open my console in zeq2lite?

I found an alternative for peoples with which even the config file didn't work. Press shift + escape, the console should show up on any system.

JustAGuy View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : >Paul7889

1. ZEQ2 was never released to the public.
2. No more response from the MS concerning ZEQ2-Lite.
3. Stop acting like an leaping lizard as you are used to and inform yourself about ZEQ2(/-Lite).

It applies to every tards coming to play.

Why are you SO active on these forums ? And why are you calling him a tard ? If you are so serious about developing, develop man. The forums aren't stopping your programs. Are you t are o l l I n g ?. Once in a blue moon, I'll come here looking to see what everyone is working on -- instead of seeing updates or progress -- all I see is hatred towards gamers, and YOU specifically you posting on EVERY single topic. buy a boat. Do what you love so much, go code. Get off these forums, go develop something worth while -- post it here, a finished project. Then go make another, and post it again. Watching you post here, literally every time I check these forums -- is just plain sad.

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Why are you SO active on these forums ?

Why not ?

And why are you calling him a tard ?

Accumulated frustration fueled by a wave of probably intended ignorance and lack of discernment.

If you want to discuss more about past events concerning myself, it will be through private messages. I don't think anyone need to handle some futile fights between two individuals, if there is even one to begin with. This is in any case off-topic.

On a side note -- in case you didn't know -- the old real-time messenger has been replaced by a Discord support. Don't hesitate to come in case you are wandering to see or even participate to some ZEQ2-Lite related discussions, or not.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]