Content

Shenku's UE4 Game Jam entries

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 15, 2015

Just entered this into Epic's monthly Game Jam, this time around they're doing a huge one with a week long time table.

So that said, I made this in just under a week...

https://goo.gl/ezafPg

You can find the download link on a new webpage I setup for it here along with a few more screenshots.

It's a side-scrolling space-themed shooter where you play as a moon/planet/star and try to blow up other moons/planets/stars.

Currently has only 4 levels, each progressively more difficult than the previous, but I'm thinking about maybe making more levels for this at some point...

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, October 16, 2015

This video is unavailable.

Nemix wrote : This video is unavailable.

Oh, autocorrect... How I loathe thee....

There's a why(minus the w and h...) in the link that is being forcefully replaced by the forum's overzealous autocorrect to read as "why", and won't let me post a direct link... Just remove the "w" and "h" in "why" from the link, and it should work...

Or you can click on the second link in the first post, which goes to the web page I setup, which has the video embedded there...

jarosinPL View user's profile Send private message

Wow, it looks awesome I can't wait to play
Its similar to agar.io but its singleplayer *intense laughter*
Big thumb up for you and good luck with other projects Very Happy Very Happy

Reply with quote Sunday, January 17, 2016

So I'm participating in another Game Jam on the UE4 forums (Just going to put them all into this thread for simplicity), theme this time was "Don't Push the Button"...

Cat or Die was my abysmal entry for it this time, but it was the best I could put together this time around due to time restraints and RL stuff...

Anyways, the game's a simple 5 level "puzzle" game where you have to press various buttons, and hope you're pressing the right one, otherwise you kill a cat(s), or might die yourself instead. Just don't press the Red Buttons... (You can if you want, but bad things might happen...)

>>Download Link<<

Also, I'm having some issues with my web hosting service presently, so the download link for War Suns (as well as nearly everything else....) is currently not working. I'll be fixing the site later this week hopefully, but until then you'll have to settle for this game...

emirh08 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Shenku wrote : So I'm participating in another Game Jam on the UE4 forums (Just going to put them all into this thread for simplicity), theme this time was "Don't Push the Button"...

Cat or Die was my abysmal entry for it this time, but it was the best I could put together this time around due to time restraints and RL stuff...

Anyways, the game's a simple 5 level "puzzle" game where you have to press various buttons, and hope you're pressing the right one, otherwise you kill a cat(s), or might die yourself instead. Just don't press the Red Buttons... (You can if you want, but bad things might happen...)

>>Download Link<<

Also, I'm having some issues with my web hosting service presently, so the download link for War Suns (as well as nearly everything else....) is currently not working. I'll be fixing the site later this week hopefully, but until then you'll have to settle for this game...

for a one week prject its very nicely done, good job

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 19, 2016

emirh08 wrote :

Shenku wrote : So I'm participating in another Game Jam on the UE4 forums (Just going to put them all into this thread for simplicity), theme this time was "Don't Push the Button"...

>>Download Link<<

for a one week prject its very nicely done, good job

Cat or Die was technically a 2 and a half day project. Only the first game, War Suns, was a whole week.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]