Content

Roleplay on ZEQ2 Gold!

Hyperoptix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 21, 2015

Go to 192.168.0.5 for a roleplay! I'm trying out the Roleplay Community on ZEQ2 lets see some awesome roleplays people X3

SuperSayianSomethinGohan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 21, 2015

What the heck do you think this place is?

This is for people apart of the community, working on the project. Now let me rectify why I placed the emphasis on the word project. I do that because ZEQ2-Lite, is not a game.

Skatter #*&@%! View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, November 22, 2015

Come on man, it's the free forums and he isn't clan spamming or whining about problems beyond the scope of the project. It's a guy inviting some people to have fun with him if they want to in a more or less off-topic forum.

I wish you guys didn't feel the need to jump on guys like this-everyone's gotta make their own peace with the fact that ZEQ2Lite isn't intended for a sustained play state, but is rather a collective of interactive media that gives the curious a way to dive in and learn.

You'd just do more good by being concise than you would be being a wad about it. It'd make people want to listen to what you have to say instead wishing you'd never say anything at all.

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, November 22, 2015

SuperSayianSomethinGohan wrote : What the heck do you think this place is?

This is for people apart of the community, working on the project. Now let me rectify why I placed the emphasis on the word project. I do that because ZEQ2-Lite, is not a game.

Man, you and WhiteEagle are seriously going on a crusade against anyone who wants to play.

I mean, it would be justified if the guy was misconstruing ZEQ2lite's goal, but that's not at all what this thread is for.

The "game" is a project, it's not aimed to be played, but that doesn't excuse your oppressive and straight up mean behavior.

Take a chill pill, and get off the high-horse Himmler.
Let people who want to play, do so.
Explain your "It's not a game" tango to people who actually attack Zeq2lite and it's community, not harmless players.
Hostility like this is futile.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]