Content

[FIXED]3ds Max Microsoft .NET Framework discomforting error

D_guard_d View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, December 14, 2015

Hi,
Sometimes the discomforting error of Microsoft .NET Framework in 3ds Max appears when I'm creating an object(a door, window,...) and I close the program, because it's blocked.
Someone knows how to solve this?
Please

P.D. I can't post the issue in Bug Forum.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Have you checked that your .NET framework was up to date ?

Install updates of your OS (Windows Update) or download the latest version of .NET framework, compatible with your system.

That's all I can say about it. I suggest you to look at other forums (not on this site) for this kind of issues, as not everyone here will be able to help you accuratly (I'm not even sure myself).

Edit: You can't post in the bug forum because any issue with ZEQ2-Lite needs to be:

1. Authenticated as one by more experienced members.

2. Unique/never seen/resolved yet.

.. before appearing in this category. The moderators have the competences for this task though (and even the resolving part for a good majority of the issues) -- which means less time lost dedicating a mini-team for a bug "registration".

(sorry to give you some work again, Shenku Razz )

If you have a bug/issue (concerning ZEQ2-Lite )to report, please make a thread in the Discussion Forum and wait for it to be authenticated. Don't forget to indicate maximum details about it, like log files (mainly stderr.text) or medias illustrating it.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote :

What work? This isn't specifically ZEQ2-Lite related, so it's not a bug on our end, and so it doesn't need to be moved in my opinion...

But you are right, it would probably be better to check on other more dedicated sites for info on fixing this issue. The Autodesk community specifically might have people who've experienced and fixed this issue previously, and would be the first place I would check if updating everything on your computer doesn't work.

I was referring to the process in general. (patapé... Crying or Very sad )

The problem has solved. Again I solved the problem myself.

The solution is: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-hardware-os/3ds-2015-error-unhandled-exception-has-occurred/td-p/4999198

In this web>>
 "you could try to rename your C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Autodesk\3dsMax\
2014 - 64bit\enu\ folder to C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Autodesk\3dsMax\2014 - 64bit\enu-temp\

This will cause Max to recreate a new ENU folder and basically reset and rebuild your profile.
Sometimes this works to fix a corrupt install that is not fixed by a simple uninstall / reinstall."

It's strange, the driver that I open before was OpenGL, but now is Direct3D 11 (without problems of NVIDIA driver), the program is working in FULL HD and it's running to 60fps, a real movement.
For now, it doesn't appear errors.Surprised

Thanks for replying.

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : You can't post in the bug forum because any issue with ZEQ2-Lite needs to be:

1. Authenticated as one by more experienced members.

2. Unique/never seen/resolved yet.

.. before appearing in this category. The moderators have the competences for this task though (and even the resolving part for a good majority of the issues) -- which means less time lost dedicating a mini-team for a bug "registration".

If you have a bug/issue (concerning ZEQ2-Lite )to report, please make a thread in the Discussion Forum and wait for it to be authenticated. Don't forget to indicate maximum details about it, like log files (mainly stderr.text) or medias illustrating it.

This means that for post something,- needs more experience to post, I've to discuss something in Discussion Forum or I've to discuss in some thread in the Discussion Forum? -

Only moderators can make/move threads into the Bugs Forum. At first, make sure your problem isn't already being or have been discussed somewhere. If it is totally new, make a thread in the Discussions Forum and discuss with more experienced members about it. These lasts will most of the time know what to do if enough details are given.

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Only moderators can make/move threads into the Bugs Forum. At first, make sure your problem isn't already being or have been discussed somewhere. If it is totally new, make a thread in the Discussions Forum and discuss with more experienced members about it. These lasts will most of the time know what to do if enough details are given.

okay, I understood.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]