Content

ZEQ2 Shadow Warrior Character Pack

ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 24, 2015

After a long time, I am back with a biggest character pack of mine.The thing I was working on for so long is here.

Characters included in ZEQ2 Shadow Warrior are released here

http://www.zeq2warriors.blogspot.com/2015/12/ZEQ2-shadow-warrior-characters.html

D_guard_d View user's profile Send private message

Very good! I like it! Very Happy

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

going to take a look later, once I get my pc back. I hope you didn't let laziness take over your potential once more, ZEQ2DBZFAN.

Reply with quote Friday, December 25, 2015

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : going to take a look later, once I get my pc back. I hope you didn't let laziness take over your potential once more, ZEQ2DBZFAN.

Yo broooo,
I didn't changed anything maybe I forgot it... Confused
It was just saved in my PC and I uploaded it

Reply with quote Friday, December 25, 2015

I believe you gave up on this to release an unfinished version (you planned to go further if I recall). What are your plans now -- if not too indiscreet ?

Edit: This pack is containing commercial games models/meshes which the frequency is far beyond fair use. Providing download links to copyrighted contents are forbidden on these boards.

I'm also quite disappointed by the results. You were surely driven by laziness while working on this -- which I was kind of afraid of.. I am still thinking you have potential, but you are wasting it by speed-working every tasks.

Reply with quote Saturday, December 26, 2015

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : I believe you gave up on this to release an unfinished version (you planned to go further if I recall). What are your plans now -- if not too indiscreet ?

Edit: This pack is containing commercial games models/meshes which the frequency is far beyond fair use. Providing download links to copyrighted contents are forbidden on these boards.

I'm also quite disappointed by the results. You were surely driven by laziness while working on this -- which I was kind of afraid of.. I am still thinking you have potential, but you are wasting it by speed-working every tasks.

You are right but I am bored now I don't know if I will work again or not

You -- as well as many -- have worked alone most of the time. Progressing without any specific goal. Just repeating the same things every time. You have however the means to do something. Just define yourself a target point to reach.

What do you want to do on/with ZEQ2-Lite ?

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : You -- as well as many -- have worked alone most of the time. Progressing without any specific goal. Just repeating the same things every time. You have however the means to do something. Just define yourself a target point to reach.

What do you want to do on/with ZEQ2-Lite ?

Are you interviewing me *laughing out loud*.
First when I started ZEQ2 single player not on server I thought its boring then I saw some videos on Internet And then I started Playing ZEQ2 again.I found some gamepacks on internet And I get to know that you can make too So I found A Guy VegettoGod and we worked together and made ZEQ2BOG2 It wasn't good because I just used Paint to edit the characters and I learned From My friend DEATHSTARROCK about how to make scripts Ali2020 also helped me And doing this kind of work I learned about Misfit Model 3D myself.And then you know what happened I posted a thread on how to add bip and I learned it too

My Goal Is Unknown.Firstly I did this for fun.
Then I worked to make people happy but I could not.

Reply with quote Sunday, December 27, 2015

I did this for fun.
Then I worked to make people happy but I could not.

That, you can still do it. Try to push the limits, extend your knowledge, discover other horizons. Limiting yourself to a single domain is like limiting your field of view to just few meters -- while you could see and understand the beauty of the object/environment/universe as a whole by just doing the effort of raising your eyes a bit. I personally had lots of benefices by starting to code -- and make maps lately -- as it permitted me to understand much more about ZEQ2-Lite and even it's origins (which is another thing). It revealed itself to be fascinating and offer way more possibilities. I actually did improve ZEQ2-Lite code-wise even if these changes could appear insignificant, but maybe a day will come where one of the changes I made will be a revolution in the modding domain or the project as a whole. Wink

Aim the best, and beyond. Keep your envy of seeing peoples pleased by your contents. Let the negative thoughts and events flow. "Just do it!", as someone else would say. Razz

I'm waiting for certain answers. Maybe some of you will even be able to receive a more efficient help soon.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]