Content

3D studio max

mastareptile View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, December 07, 2009

hey how do you add the files to studio max because on mine it says that aren't the rite format

divinemaniac with a fake title View user's profile Send private message

You need to download a plugin to import files of ZEQ in 3Ds MAX

what addon do I need for the files to work in 3dsm and what type of files are they

and the milkshape thing..do I need an addon for that or no and when I'm done a homemade model in 3dstudiomax or milkshape, how do I put it in the game

You can search google for the plugin. But I'm not sure it will be available for MAX 10. But anyway. The model files are .md3 and if you have milkshape, there's an easy way to do it.
you can open the file in Milkshape an export them to 3Ds max format. (I'm not sure if you can export to 3Ds MAX). Then edit from 3Ds max And import the 3Ds max file in Milkshape And again export it to .md3
well anyways good luck to you.
Man, writin this made me pant....eh..eh...eh...

about putting it in the game. Just replace the .md3 files found in the character's tier folder and the skin files. For for example: you made a model for Gogeta.
Replace the head, lower and uper md3 files with you're's in characters/Goku/tier1/(you can replace the player icon here. replace the .ico files)... and then replace the .png files with the materials UVW maps in characters/Goku/ with you're's. Then put your character's shader file in 'scripts' folder. And replace any other files for the character in the Goku/ file and finally rename the Goku file to you'are character's name. and remember, before you replace the files. Make sure to back them up..

thanks dude

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 08, 2009

you are welcome

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]