Content

[I'm Deleting This Thread]

JustAGuy View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, May 01, 2016

[Deleting this ]

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, May 01, 2016

Your post was not removed, it was moved to the junk forum because you were discussing some of the consequences of "playing" ZEQ2-Lite, when you shouldn't be playing ZEQ2-Lite to begin with.

It's as simple as that.

And we neither condone, nor support DDoS attacks, and do NOT encourage others to participate in such activities. Your accusation that we do is both absurd, and unfounded since if anything, the moderators on this site have long discouraged the discussion of ANY illegal activities on this site. A Dragonball Z project such as ZEQ2-Lite in itself is already in enough legal gray territory without inviting further risk by encouraging crimes bigger than the minor copyright infringement of a fan made project.

I encourage you, if you are continuing to encounter issues with DDoSing from this individual, to contact your internet service provider and local authorities and provide them with all your evidence of this cyber crime taking place. That is the best I can say, as again, we here at this site have no control or authority over dealing with such a cyber crime.

If you really feel the need to make your so-called "documentary", then so be it, but let me say once again for the record that we DO NOT condone such activities in any way. Never have, and never will. If you look through my own posts a little, you will find I have repeatedly discouraged any discussion of anything illegal on this site, and have stated before, but it bares repeating that DDoS attacks are not something we're able to deal with directly ourselves at all, so you should be contacting the proper authorities about this, not us.

For the sake of attempting some enlightened discussion, I'm leaving this thread here, but please keep it civil, and please do not distort facts to make us look like the bad guys, because we're not. We're just trying to keep things running here as smoothly and civilly as we can, and accusations like this do not help anyone here.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]