Content

Hey irishblood73 here...

Irishblood1973 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, May 16, 2016

So how is the game coming along Zeth? Anyone still have copies of my maps?

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, May 16, 2016

If you're referring to this, then it's still up there.

As far as development on ZEQ2-Lite, that's another... Well, let's just say it's a long story...

Reader's Digest version? Only one guy (Wh1t34Gl3(SAS))is really working on it anymore, and I think he's still mostly learning the code. Almost everyone else is either loitering here/in chat, or stripping the ZEQ2-Lite assets for use in other engines/projects.... (If not, making their own now.)

You forget your login info for your original account or something? Haven't seen you here in years, how you been?

JustAGuy View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I have always liked being in the center of attention. So I shall say this: The arrogance of your dev team is mind boggling. I am here to talk to the admins, and only the admins. Thank you kind people.

New console game to be announced as well:

http://www.flythroughtime.com/us/

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, May 17, 2016

JustAGuy wrote : The arrogance of your dev team is mind boggling. I am here to talk to the admins, and only the admins.

Since you haven't bothered to read my last warning, your presence on these boards here is no longer required.

As for you, IrishBlood, you can message me here if you'd like to recover your old account. That way you'd be able to find your maps much more easily.

JustAGuyLol View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, May 25, 2016

You pork offal meatball. Changing my wordings on the post, then trying to high five me. I can't be released from your server you lacking silly boy. I'll come here and speak my mind whenever I want. But, for now. I'll be staying away from everything ZEQ2. It's a dead project, the "still here" thread -- maybe 10 people ? Game is trash. You are trash mama.

Postscript: If anyone comes here and doesn't rule you off, or praise the game -- and give honest criticism , released. What really bothers me is that you change the words of my post.

The center of attention? Please. There is no attention to be had here. loving ridiculous.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Sounds familiar. Odd...

Very convincing speech, by the way!

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

JustAGuyLol wrote : You pork offal meatball. Changing my wordings on the post, then trying to high five me. I can't be released from your server you lacking silly boy. I'll come here and speak my mind whenever I want. But, for now. I'll be staying away from everything ZEQ2. It's a dead project, the "still here" thread -- maybe 10 people ? Game is trash. You are trash mama.

Postscript: If anyone comes here and doesn't rule you off, or praise the game -- and give honest criticism , released. What really bothers me is that you change the words of my post.

The center of attention? Please. There is no attention to be had here. loving ridiculous.

You do realize people can complain to your Internet Service Provider for harassment, and your Internet Service Provider can then block access to this site fom that complaint right?

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Grega wrote :

JustAGuyLol wrote : You pork offal meatball. Changing my wordings on the post, then trying to high five me. I can't be released from your server you lacking silly boy. I'll come here and speak my mind whenever I want. But, for now. I'll be staying away from everything ZEQ2. It's a dead project, the "still here" thread -- maybe 10 people ? Game is trash. You are trash mama.

You do realize people can complain to your Internet Service Provider for harassment, and your Internet Service Provider can then block access to this site fom that complaint right?

Never mind that he's been doing exactly what he's been accusing us of doing....

Justaguy, if you're really so upset with us, then why are you still here? This is not the behavior of someone who thinks they're right, and that they're being wronged in some way; this is the behavior of an Internet troll looking for attention...

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]