Content

Join me In my Rp

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Hello old friends it's been awhile (not including the post from before I guess) I just thought I'd stop by and welcome you guys to join me in my RP:http://vstanced.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=2098
If you did it would make me like so happy *intense laughter*. I guess in a way I see you guys as my like forum family considering to be totally honest you guys were the first forum I was some what active in.So that's why I kind of want you guys to join me. Oh I forgot if you like cars join or you can join and could learn about cars as you RP.I honestly don't know why I'm making this,but yeah I think that's all I have to say. Confused

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Is that redline?

yeah sorry if it fills like I'm pushing this game on you guys.

ryku220 wrote : yeah sorry if it fills like I'm pushing this game on you guys.

No worries, just curious cause you didn't mention it *intense laughter*

Well the game is Street Legal Racing Redline. I did make a post about this game before but now I would like to have fun with you guys with me. I have been practicing my skills with creating and modifying mods that this community offers. I mean my texturing has gotten better, and I have been working making physics in java scripts that this game runs on so I guess that's a good place to start. Did I mention its a free game? Laughing

ryku220 wrote : Well the game is Street Legal Racing Redline. I did make a post about this game before but now I would like to have fun with you guys with me. I have been practicing my skills with creating and modifying mods that this community offers. I mean my texturing has gotten better, and I have been working making physics in java scripts that this game runs on so I guess that's a good place to start. Did I mention its a free game? :*laughing out loud*:

If I recall from the other thread, its abandonware. it's not legaly free, but the company owning it has shelved it. Not buying it is still against the law though, but since such software is more or less ignored by companies, there may not be any legal acts from the company either.

OH WOW. I didn't know that. that's interesting.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]