Content

This is Goodbye

Monkey_Patr View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 03, 2016

I have bad news.

The Bad news is I will never get to Finnish ZEQ2-Lite Extended Edition - One Final Bout Because of what I was diagnosed with. I went to the doctor for a physical and after it was finished they gave me the results. My mental, physical, and social health is in all time low form my age and height. I am 6'00" 6 feet tall, and I am 21 years of age.
I am supposed to weigh at least 200 pounds. But instead I weigh 118. Which is horrible. The doctors were quite surprised of how I am living. I told then the truth of how I have been awake for days playing video games, searching information, not eating, or sleeping for days. They told me I should be dead like so many other people that for less than that have died.

The tragic part is they can not assure me another year of life. I could die at any moment. I am scared. I have wasted my life killing myself in front of the computer. now who knows how much time I have left? They told me several neurons, several organs are failing, slowly dying. For my lack of care. Now I am miserably paying the consequences of my terrible decisions. All that the doctor tolled me is that if I take healthy decisions from now on it might extend my time but not by much. Because the damage has already been made.

So for this reason my friends I quit to try and enjoy what little time I have left. In regards to the game I will leave it as a Demo upload it and stop all activity. If someone wishes to continue the be my guest if not I don't care anymore. I am dying. With no time left but to apologize.

So this is my good bye. I just wish I had more time. Sad Crying or Very sad

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Wishing you the best. It can't be easy to deal with a situation like that, but sometimes doctors can be wrong.

I have a friend whom doctors told wasn't supposed to live past his early 20s because of his weight and drug abuse history, and he's into his 30s now and still going strong, so you never know.

Make those healthy decisions, listen to your doctors, and hope for the best, that's about all you can do.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

That's really unfortunate... Hopefully you will take care of yourself, even considering the situation. Profit of everything, every second. Live this period the most you can and have fun with the people that are important to you. Not sure what the exact diagnostic is, but if there is an accessible chance to get yourself in a more stable state, like an intensive reconditioning, take it. Doctors are sometimes -- if not often -- wrong as well, and I hope it is the case here. In any case, don't give up on life, no matter what.

Hopefully this message will help other persons in a similar case. Your health before your projects and entertainment. If it gets critical, don't hesitate to immediately take a break, rest and/or exercise and get ready for another round. Also keep away the thought of staying in a created confined world, heck barely even consider this last. Life takes place in this very world, with it's very population for a very short period. It's your story that is being written, by your everyday choices. It's not question of changing yourself, but accepting how others are, acting appropriately and the best you could. There's always a way to. There is always people to understand you. There is always people to love you. Open your mind to new horizons, learn to appreciate everything for what it is, and avoid to look back.

Heh. I am probably the worst person to give life advises, as I still lack of experience and am kind of doing the reverse of what I said, but my story isn't an example to follow. Keep your head up, find what makes life special and enjoyable to you -- and no, it's doubtful ZEQ2-Lite would be it -- and don't give up unless you are objectively unable to pursue.

Goodbye and have fun, Monkey_Patr!

Reply with quote Monday, December 05, 2016

Arrow

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

Holy stuff, what a tragic story.

I don't really know you, but still, I wish you all the best and hope you might recover. Take care man.

Skatter #*&@%! View user's profile Send private message

I can relate to a lot of your situation more than you'll know, but just keep making whatever choices you need to make to impact your health positively, it's not too late for you to turn things around unless you believe it is, so kick reason to the curb, and do what seems like the improbable.

Reply with quote Sunday, January 08, 2017

Now that the time has come I to say goodbye.

I never found a way of deleting this account so I will simply erase everything that was said via this account except for Monkey_Patr's goodbye.

So good bye from me Monkey_Patr's, Jon Moya.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, January 08, 2017

Accounts aren't deleted for this very reason. It breaks the forums and flow of conversations by doing so. Any messages you've edited have effectively corrupted the threads they belonged to.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]