Content

Hi, new to ZEQ2 Community! would like to learn how to 3D Ani

TheoTez View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, December 25, 2016

Hey guys I'm Theo I'm from Canada and Merry Christmas to you all <3 I've been playing this game > mod for a while I'd say 2 months and pretty impressed what we all are capable off I would like to learn how to 3D animation ^_^ if anyone is willing to teach me and please don't send me tutorial links I want hands on experience from someone who is pre experienced with this can teach me through voice chat and all that good stuff!

steam: tezgaming1

if anyone is willing to teach me and I wanna learn programming too! but I rule at maths so .-. help.. please and it would be nice if you all could just reply to my thread as well so ik this community is alive or not because *laughing out loud* it says 0/3455 users or something haha

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, December 25, 2016

Firstly, to clarify, ZEQ2-Lite is not technically a game, it's more of a learning tool.

Second, while I understand you're not wanting us to give you tutorial links, they are actually useful to reference when first learning. Hands on tutoring can only go so far, and most of the tutorials on this site in the Learning Forum section are very detailed and helpful.

Third, if you're set on looking for someone to help you directly, checkout the Discord chat channels, most of the community here spends more time there than on the forums of late. Or if you want, I might be talked into doing a live training stream to help you and/or other folks learn some of the basics, probably on a weekend when my freetime is at its peak.

Fourth, Merry Christmas to you as well, and to everyone else too.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]