Content

Signs of life?

MrManchkin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, August 20, 2017

Just curious, does anyone still lurk around on the forums?

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 21, 2017

If you were paying attention, you would see messages are still coming at least weekly.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 21, 2017

I check the forums pretty much every day, but I generally don't post unless someone else is posting something new that I can engage in a discussion about, or when I'm posting updates on my many various projects.

Otherwise I just try to answer random questions people post, or am silently lurking in the shadows and making sure people are still behaving themselves here. I'm kind of Orwellian like that.......

(Big brother is always watching....)

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Eagle wrote : If you were paying attention, you would see messages are still coming at least weekly.

I probably might, but I was curious as to how many people are left, not how many weekly messages there are Laughing

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 22, 2017

MrManchkin wrote :

Eagle wrote : If you were paying attention, you would see messages are still coming at least weekly.

I probably might, but I was curious as to how many people are left, not how many weekly messages there are :*laughing out loud*:

That's hard to gauge since a lot of folks, myself included, sometimes check the site without ever logging in, so there's really no way to know how many people are actually still checking the site, at least from information available to us on the forums.

Discord on the other hand tends to be a little more lively, so if you're looking to chat with someone, that'd be the place to go.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 23, 2017

There might be a way for admins to check the traffic statistics, but that would probably include bots. And yes, Discord is much more active than the forums right now.

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Shenku wrote : That's hard to gauge since a lot of folks, myself included, sometimes check the site without ever logging in, so there's really no way to know how many people are actually still checking the site, at least from information available to us on the forums.

Discord on the other hand tends to be a little more lively, so if you're looking to chat with someone, that'd be the place to go.

Wow, I hadn't even thought of that Laughing

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]