DarkStar181992 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, April 08, 2020

Yo Laughing

Mjuksel Your Past View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, April 09, 2020

The forum lives on !

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 10, 2020

Most people are in the Discord these days; however, sometime in the future this place will get a refresh.

RoganX Classy View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 14, 2020

so... It's beena few years Laughing

Where them OG's at?!

Skatter #*&@%! View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 27, 2020

RoganX wrote : so... It's beena few years :*laughing out loud*:

Where them OG's at?!

Zeth wrote : Most people are in the Discord these days; however, sometime in the future this place will get a refresh.

It's been four months since this answer, but it's still overall accurate Smile

SSJ50000 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 02, 2020

As long as there is at least one post per year, the community is alive and well! Razz

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, September 05, 2020

SSJ50000 wrote : As long as there is at least one post per year, the community is alive and well! Razz

The community is all on Discord now, so activity on the forums here is not a good gage of community activity anymore. If you're curious what everyone is up to or working on, that would be the place to go. I do check the forums occasionally to monitor for possible spambots, as it's happened before, but that's about it.

Note: While I'm generally leaving myself logged into Discord, I'm mostly hiding on my own server these days which I setup to separate my personal projects out from ZEQ2/Lite and to better distinguish their unrelated goals. But I have been known to be summoned to the ZEQ2-Lite server if you @ me 3 times in a bathroom with the lights off and your back to the mirror.

Djosama View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 27, 2020

And here I thought this project was six feet under!

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, October 30, 2020

Djosama wrote : And here I thought this project was six feet under!

You can't bury something that has no corporeal body.

Hogeta View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 05, 2020

I reckon I'll still come back to check this website in my 50s

Reply with quote Thursday, December 10, 2020

One day, we'll finish our custom systems/frameworks and bring this forums and project (or it's father) back. Then, all the senior citizens can return and recollect about the good ol' days of the internet -- when devs were passionate and spirits were high!

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, January 09, 2021

o/

GotenksRules View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 05, 2021

RoganX wrote : so... It's beena few years :*laughing out loud*:

Where them OG's at?!

still breathing

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 15, 2021

Zeth wrote : One day, we'll finish our custom systems/frameworks and bring this forums and project (or it's father) back. Then, all the senior citizens can return and recollect about the good ol' days of the internet -- when devs were passionate and spirits were high!

peace out

Blaize ZEQ2-lite Legend View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, May 19, 2021

*cough*

Alex Al Knows View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Hi.

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Join the Discord server if you want to reach most of us more easily!

SSJ50000 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, July 22, 2021

So discord is where all the parties are being held these days? Doesn't seem as exciting as good old fashioned forums like this, but it's something at least.

Reply with quote Saturday, July 24, 2021

Discord is mostly just a replacement for the old IRC server we held since ~2001. The forums will make a glorious return one day, but Discord is a good place to reach the people you need to for now!

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 04, 2022

Happy new year guys. Wink

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, September 25, 2022

I'm here brother I'm nearly 10 years late.... I was working with sv on earth special forces but since they gave up the project I'm back here and I may do maps again( don't worry I'm a lot better now you won't believe me Surprised Laughing Laughing ) me and some friends did the dragonball unreal engine demo (ehmud idea)
under condition this is still alive of course other wise I'm about to try finding people who want to do an dragonball unreal engine 5 game free for pc since ehmud collapsed and cancelled his project and servers.

Reply with quote Sunday, October 02, 2022

Most of the activity is on the Discord and spear-headed by Eagle and a few others. Head over!

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 26, 2022

Haven't checked the forums in a while! A bit late for a discussion too, but whatever.

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : I was working with sv on earth special forces but since they gave up the project I'm back here and I may do maps again

Something happened to Earth Special Forces? Last I heard (few months ago, from Andreas), the project was still on-going, with a good amount of progress assets-wise. Unless you meant SV moving away from it?

And yes, what the Sheriff said. There's no Unreal Engine related activity there that I know of, however. Only known Unreal guy on the server might be Shenku, but he's not working on ZOPU lately.

Development contributions of all levels are still very much welcomed, even as more technically tame Dragon Ball-related discussions! Modding discussions as well, of course.

Project-wise, a good amount of the recent commit history has been from me on the programming side. Mainly cleanups, refactors and bug fixes. There's been surprising (but really appreciated!) spikes of activity and commits from scifispirit and Mjuksel lately and also some higher resolution textures committed to the media folder (courtesy of Skatter), but there's not really solid plans regarding overall directions, so we're not quite set up for collaborative work or even for briefing newcomers/returnees at the moment. There's loose, more or less aged documents here and there, but I think they were mostly programming-centric as well as being mostly outdated and pretty lacking in content. Nothing improbable to overcome of course, as long as people keep having exchanges!

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]