Content

Super Saiyan 4 Goku vs Super Saiyan Vegetto

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm not 100% sure so, who is more strong?: Super Saiyan 4 Goku, or Super Saiyan Vegetto (or Gogeta, they're practically the same)? Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Kos View user's profile Send private message

well if you take Gogeta to ? then Gogeta cos he was at the Super Saiyan 4 level to...but if you don't count him in this...I have to say Goku Super Saiyan 4 would be stronger...Vegetto was okay when fithing super boo but Goku Super Saiyan 4 would kick super Buu's and kid Buu's buttocks for lunch Razz

Roliuxx View user's profile Send private message

but haven't Goku got stronger from Dragon Ball Z to gt? so if they would fuse again to Vegito then I believe Vegito would be stronger than Super Saiyan 4 Goku

Kos View user's profile Send private message

sure but he reffers to the one and only Dragon Ball Z Vegetto (one who fought super Buu)

Roliuxx View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 12, 2009

But he didn't tell that only Z series Wink

madman122 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 12, 2009

fusing in to Vegetto at Super Saiyan 4 would have shotand there life spans it was said in z that if they joined as Super Saiyan's they would die at an early age rather than the normal Saiyan life span

ESCachuli View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, December 13, 2009

I think Mystic Gohan is stronger than Super Saiyan 4 Goku (both are the same, max strenght, but Goku had to transform into a pink panther state).
Vegetto would own Gogeta and Goku. I think Gogeta Super Saiyan is only slightly superior to Gotenks Super Saiyan.

ESCachuli wrote : I think Mystic Gohan is stronger than Super Saiyan 4 Goku (both are the same, max strenght, but Goku had to transform into a pink panther state).
Vegetto would own Gogeta and Goku. I think Gogeta Super Saiyan is only slightly superior to Gotenks Super Saiyan.

I think Mystic Gohan is weak compared with Goku Super Saiyan 4.
And Vegetto is a bit stronger than Gogeta, but not much, Gogeta is a f**ing lloyd too *intense laughter*

Why do you think Gohan is weaker than Goku Super Saiyan 4?
Both have their strenght to the max, and Gohan has more hidden power than Goku, so if Gohan has his strenght yto the max, is stronger than Goku.
And Gogeta is weaker than Vegetto because of 2 things:
-Pothara fusion is stronger (said by Ro Kaioh Shin)
-If pothara fusion members are rivals, is even stronger.

That is why I think is a lot stronger.

ESCachuli wrote : Why do you think Gohan is weaker than Goku Super Saiyan 4?
Both have their strenght to the max, and Gohan has more hidden power than Goku, so if Gohan has his strenght yto the max, is stronger than Goku.
And Gogeta is weaker than Vegetto because of 2 things:
-Pothara fusion is stronger (said by Ro Kaioh Shin)
-If pothara fusion members are rivals, is even stronger.

That is why I think is a lot stronger.

Well, Gohan lost mystic transformation and he need use again the Super Saiyan. And if the creators of Dragon Ball GT wanted Super Saiyan 4 Gohan (but they didn't put him in it Sad) was for something.

And with Vegetto, you're right *intense laughter*, but not 10000 stronger than Gogeta *intense laughter*

I ment Gohan from Super Buu fight, not that crappy Gohan.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]