[NOT A BUG] Game moving very slowly

Mjuksel Your Past View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, February 04, 2011

najeeb wrote : I GUESS XP IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR THIS GAME

and why is that ?

I run Windows 7 all the time, just find a computer that can run ZEQ2 Lite Wink

suckapunch View user's profile Send private message

I know, right? like really.....I run Vista and its never slowed down or had problems

Djsonic View user's profile Send private message

Vista has a lot of trouble this time but I have checked on youtube about people suing their company (as lacking their computer) and turning them down, and copying Window 7.

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, February 05, 2011

Djsonic wrote : Vista has a lot of trouble this time but I have checked on youtube about people suing their company (as lacking their computer) and turning them down, and copying Window 7.

So you're saying that Windows Vista is copying Windows 7? In case you haven't noticed, Windows Vista came before Windows 7 and they're both made by the same company.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

domodestuction wrote :

Djsonic wrote : Vista has a lot of trouble this time but I have checked on youtube about people suing their company (as lacking their computer) and turning them down, and copying Window 7.

So you're saying that Windows Vista is copying Windows 7? In case you haven't noticed, Windows Vista came before Windows 7 and they're both made by the same company.

Even more precisely Vista is something like a public beta version of Windows 7. It was stable enough for a release. So they did ^^

In any case I think he's more talking about companies locking a specific OS onto the computers. Nothing tahts not bypassable by updating the BIOS, but the average user won't know this and won't be able to install any other version of windows than the one selected by the manufacturer.

first of all their both the same company... second of all I haven't had problems with anything at all in my computer...and I think windows 7 is lacking because there's not much improvements

first of all their both the same company... second of all I haven't had problems with anything at all in my computer...and I think windows 7 is lacking because there's not much improvements

Konan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, April 07, 2011

ZEQ2 Lite Beta is laggy for me, in windowed mode..

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]