Content

<<  1, 2

BFP Retro

Zangetsu View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, April 08, 2006

Hmmm, it loads the mod, but then the only character I can be is the default Openarena model. I can't play with bots either

RaiDer Genuine Pirate Therapy View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, April 08, 2006

Zangetsu wrote : Hmmm, it loads the mod, but then the only character I can be is the default Openarena model. I can't play with bots either

Looks like your right, just checked it out abit more. Looks like you'll have to aquire Q3, somehow, ahem.

Mercurius View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, April 23, 2006

Woah.. I didn't expect my Retro version of BFP still to be so popular Shocked

Oh... A lil introduction perhaps if you didn't allready get that after reading the first sentence up there ^

Formerly known as Mystic Mike, now known as Mercurius. Former BFP editor. At your service ^^

It's been a while, hasn't it folks? Very Happy

marxalpha View user's profile Send private message

Wassup Mike haven't seen you in a while, you prob don't remember me but anyways I was looking through my CDs looking for that awesome SSJ3 Goku you made before Zeq2 site went down. Still gots it mang?

Aye, still do. Infact, still got the entire up to date version of BFPretro on my disk including never released models of chibi Goten n Trunks, Teen Gohan and Vegetto(which will sadly enough won't be released simply cos I aint into bfp/q3 editting anymore).

Think the SSJ3 Goku model is in a seperate md3 file though together with a normal, SSJ and SSJ2 form. Suppose I could upload that if I got enough space on my ftp left Wink

Black Gohan View user's profile Send private message

Oh, hey Mike! I was/am loving your work, good to see you on boards. Wink

Aw heck. I'm in a good mood n I got enough space.

SSJ3 Goku Transformpack for RetroBFP 1.1: Download
Open with winzip or winrar and extract the .pk3 file into your bfpretro folder n.. Well you should all know by now.
have fun Razz

Black Gohan View user's profile Send private message

THX, you're the best! Surprised

THELEGEND View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 24, 2006

Mike, five words:
YOU-ARE-THE-BEST-YES-YOU-ARE!!!

Now on to get quake 3 so I can play this baby as well as ZEQ1 Cool
=====================
EDIT: Filefront was taken down for maintenance, anyone has the BFP retro 1.1 update? if so, please PM me.

Thanks.
=====================

RaiDer Genuine Pirate Therapy View user's profile Send private message

Mercurius wrote : Woah.. I didn't expect my Retro version of BFP still to be so popular Shocked

Oh... A lil introduction perhaps if you didn't allready get that after reading the first sentence up there ^

Formerly known as Mystic Mike, now known as Mercurius. Former BFP editor. At your service ^^

It's been a while, hasn't it folks? Very Happy

*laughing out loud* man BFP'ers love Retro, I'm talking love it. For me and many other old pr0's and new comers alike Retro is by far the best BFP version, along with 1.2 ofcourse Wink. If an update ever arose one day I think you'd be surprised at how many people would play it, and be interested in it. Your models where well known in BFP1.2 and heavily used by most clanners, when we heard of Mystic Mike making an entire BFP version we had no doubt it would be something awesome, and it was.

zane View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* , for me BFP Retro is the best version I only play with your pack Very Happy

Invincible View user's profile Send private message

It's a shame you stopped working on Retro. Raider along with myself and other Bfpers were very pleased with it. Woulda been nice to see more of your work in an update for it. If you ever change your mind, let us be the first to know. Cool

THELEGEND View user's profile Send private message

Anyone has the 1.1 update? filefront is closed.

Tek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hi, Mike.

<<  1, 2

0 / 2472