Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >>

Hi and welcome Thread!

LionHeart View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sub wrote : The Nix is an invisible force which guides and shapes everything in the universe. With the Nix as your guide, anything is possible. There are certain individuals whom the Nix chooses to latch onto, the Nix uses these people to carry out it's will. M'Lord and savior Supreme lloyd Emperor Zeonix is the foremost being who carries out the will of Nix.

Zeonix has built an empire with the Nix's help. This empire spans across countless worlds and encompasses billions of beings. We have mighty soldiers, also known as legionnaires, who fight in M'Lords armies against a vast number of enemies. We fight to save and preserve the universe. Our current enemy cannot be named for fear of retribution from the mods, but rest assured, we shall overcome it and when we do, all worlds shall rejoice.

The F-men are some guys, we suspect they number in the tens, who met up on the Zeq2 forum and decided to worship "The F-Man" because they thought he was cool.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Oh and sub since I lead the 16th and 12th batalion of the Nix's forces am I a Legionary or a General/Captain?

Japieja Beard with a Conscious View user's profile Send private message

Sub wrote : The Nix is an invisible force which guides and shapes everything in the universe. With the Nix as your guide, anything is possible. There are certain individuals whom the Nix chooses to latch onto, the Nix uses these people to carry out it's will. M'Lord and savior Supreme lloyd Emperor Zeonix is the foremost being who carries out the will of Nix.

Zeonix has built an empire with the Nix's help. This empire spans across countless worlds and encompasses billions of beings. We have mighty soldiers, also known as legionnaires, who fight in M'Lords armies against a vast number of enemies. We fight to save and preserve the universe. Our current enemy cannot be named for fear of retribution from the mods, but rest assured, we shall overcome it and when we do, all worlds shall rejoice.

The F-men are some guys, we suspect they number in the tens, who met up on the Zeq2 forum and decided to worship "The F-Man" because they thought he was cool.

The Powers of the F-man are inconcievable!

Grega View user's profile Send private message

As for everyone not part of those fractions.

Should we take bets on who wins?

The winner of the bet can then kill the leftovers of the battle :p

spyxter Flutie Flakes View user's profile Send private message

The Nix is not able to win at all. It's because they are invaders and the F-men are the natural inhabitants of the board. We, the F-men, have a moral advantage because we defend what is rightfully ours. Go back to whatever you came from, nix!

LionHeart View user's profile Send private message

spyxter wrote : The Nix is not able to win at all. It's because they are invaders and the F-men are the natural inhabitants of the board. We, the F-men, have a moral advantage because we defend what is rightfully ours. Go back to whatever you came from, nix!

Make me.

TRL Spam Machine View user's profile Send private message

Hi guys
love it your back up again.
But I have to say I never really believed it zeq2 could actually be over and done with. Not with such dedicated team that is. My hat off for you guys!

I'll definetely be checking up on this again and here's to hoping I never have to stop doing it anymore either.

Icarus View user's profile Send private message

Welcome back Wink

Zeonix The Nix™ View user's profile Send private message

@ Lionheart: You're just a Legionnaire.

@ Spyxter: We've already won. The goal wasn't to take over the forum but to defeat the F-Men in battle. We have already done so.

Devion Slipping Away View user's profile Send private message

Zeonix wrote : @ Lionheart: You're just a Legionnaire.

@ Spyxter: We've already won. The goal wasn't to take over the forum but to defeat the F-Men in battle. We have already done so.

Get on Irc. This forum is already ours, we got moderators on our side. Razz

I already asked F-man to post the irc info. He didn't so now it's your turn. Either post the info or link me to the info.

You obviously didn't read my post. That's ok. I don't have high expectations of the F-buddies. I don't want your forum. I came, I argued, I conquered.

Devion Slipping Away View user's profile Send private message

Zeonix wrote : I already asked F-man to post the irc info. He didn't so now it's your turn. Either post the info or link me to the info.

You obviously didn't read my post. That's ok. I don't have high expectations of the F-buddies. I don't want your forum. I came, I argued, I conquered.

You have eyes. Search or are you handicapped?

I came, I searched, I gave you the irc info.

Server: enterthegame
Channel: zeq2

Forza View user's profile Send private message

And it's been that address for a couple of years already.

MDave ZEQ2 Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Zeonix wrote : I already asked F-man to post the irc info. He didn't so now it's your turn. Either post the info or link me to the info.

*cough* oops! *cough*

Wink

Why would I search for something I don't really want to join. You and F-Man obviously want me there since I've been invited twice already, so it shouldn't be too much to expect you to supply me with the info.

I mean, the F-Buddies seem to lack certain cognitive skills, but goddamn.

N-J ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

As in look-at-the-upper-last-list-entry. You can chat on w/e you want from your army of action men figures to wrestling with hot boys.

That might work if I had this forum bookmarked. But I don't. I click the downwards pointing arrow, I see the link pointing to this thread, and then I click it.

It's amazing.

Sub The Nix™ View user's profile Send private message

spyxter wrote : The Nix is not able to win at all. It's because they are invaders and the F-men are the natural inhabitants of the board. We, the F-men, have a moral advantage because we defend what is rightfully ours. Go back to whatever you came from, nix!

Invaders? Hardly. We're liberators.

The F-Man Leader of the F-Men™ View user's profile Send private message

the nix is pretty much like 4 people who post in the esf off topic discussion

thats all

ElementX The F-Men™ View user's profile Send private message

The F-Man wrote : the nix is pretty much like 4 people who post in the esf off topic discussion

thats all

Whats ESF again?

The Nix isn't a group of people....

the nix is a couple of people. you and zeonix are lovers

No, the Nix is an invisible force which guides everyone and everything in the universe.

The followers of the Nix are a group of people. Get it straight. If you can't comprehend this, there is little hope for you.

Zeonix is my father.

so you guys have 2 followers and then you have yourself and sub. like I said originally...4 people

Reply with quote Monday, April 16, 2007

4 people bored enough to come to this forum.The rest don't find this topic interesting enough to post in. Using your logic, the F-Buddies are confined to this forum, and there are only 3-5 of you based on the number of people who've posted in the F-buddies' defense.

If there were only 4 of us, it'd still be pretty hilarious that it only took 1 (despite the attempted gang bang) to take down any of the F-Men who cared enough to retort.

Grega View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 16, 2007

How about just shake hands, kiss and be friends?

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >>

0 / 2472