Content

<<  1, 2

New DBZ game: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Ravven ZEQ2 3D Artist View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Adeel wrote : would end in a endless teleporting behind one another.

Nah, that one was cool! Very Happy

SSJ50000 View user's profile Send private message

Looks like they brought back the teleporting behind eachother. And it looks like it doesn't take much. I just hope it doesn't turn out like it would in Budokai 3 when two fusions faced eachother. One time when I was using Gogeta to fight Gotenks the fight was just both of us teleporting behind eachother endlessly since it didn't cost anything due to them having unlimited ki.

I hope they use up all the minor characters in this game so they soon won't be able to say there's new characters never before seen in a game when it's just a minor one nobody cares about(like the random Freiza henchman that was one of the big extras last year), but that'll likely take quite a while since for every major character there's a dozen useless ones. Razz

The only thing that I'm interested in is the news that there'll apparently be a couple new fusions and an original character with a new story like Hatchyack and Ozotto were. If that does turn out true I may have something to look forward to from in this game, and if not then it's the least anticipated DBZ game for me so far(They'd have to add a whole lot gameplay wise that it'd be noticibly different than neo was, which is unlikely). Hopefully, whatever series is next will try going deeper into actual DBZ fighting than just one on one.

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

The point is, that it's not about graphics.

There's a big difference between graphics quality and graphics "consistency". If you do a game (or media of any type), you don't necessarily have to have over the top latest effects, but it IS important to keep your rendering technologies consistent and flowing unless you are specifically parodying that nature.

A good example is that while NES and SNES games may have lacked what some classify as graphics quality, it DID still have consistency in graphics technologies.

It's about the flow of imagery, not the resolution of said imagery.

supermonkey View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, June 28, 2007

Add in an online mode and I'm going to get it. Even though I'm getting terribly bored of the same trash. Budokai 2 on gave the same freaking story over and over with a few new characters and maps on each one. The battle system in Budokai Tenkaichi was a great improvement though, but still the story was getting old. Not to mention the Oozaru's where like twice as big as a normal character -_-. Online mode might make up for those mistakes though(and I think Oozaru's will be much bigger). And I'm tired of fighting Janemba in ROSAT! X(

SuGokuZEQ2 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, June 29, 2007

I heard the Playstation 3 supports Blu-Ray disks. They can hold up do 25 gb of data (even 50 gb on dubble layered disks Very Happy!). They should make DBZ games for the playstation 3 in high-end graphics and coding.

I think those blu-ray disks are pretty fast >.>

But anyways, the gameplay is what's most important in the end.

Alex ZEQ2 Effects Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, June 30, 2007

well, that made little sense. The size of the media has little to do with the graphical quality and coding possible, nor the speed. The biggest advantage developing for the Playstation 3 would be that there would be bulk discounts on the paracetamol for the coders' headaches.

Goku Eternal View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 06, 2007

Here's the Official Japanese Trailer for it.

It seems the fighting system is a heck of a lot smoother now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jksyJdpqIBU

Here's a video of Goku in his Yardrat costume against Broly.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3IrDR28-Xw8

Marcel View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, August 18, 2007

are the controls better than budokai tenkaichi 1?

I liked budokai 3 better than tenkaichi because of the controls....

budokai 3 is much faster to play?!

supermonkey View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, August 18, 2007

Eh, my main problem with this(aside from it's basically the exact same as tenkaichi 1) is that there is no stamina bar. How much you can do is based on how much ki you have. "Kamehameha" *charges and repeat* constantly. A bit too inaccurate for me but I might get this since I heard it will be online. It definitely resembles the anime tons at least, the game play I mean. So guess I'll have to wait until I play it.

SOADek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, October 01, 2007

I know that You guys don't like the BT series... But I just love DB and the BT series. Maybe the first one was little discomforting because of the lack of transformations but I loved second and after seeing this trailer ( http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq2jgv056H0 ), I think I will love BT3 no matter what:) It looks more dynamic than previous and it has got more DB feeling... But it's only my opinion;) Sorry for bad spelling Rolling Eyes

WarFang_76 True Warrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, October 01, 2007

They should`ve made changes in gameplay and a detailed story Very Happy more talking not more models but better models from what I saw on YouTube its same stuff in different cover Mad compared to BT2 they actually made it more boring and predictible Evil or Very Mad I dislike that.BT2 was brilliant and fun best DBZ game ever if yours(ZEQ2) won't surpass it Very Happy and they shouldh`ve took their time and make it better BT3 SB3(shin Budokai) Playstation 3 and DBGT were made for money nobody really tested the full potential of Playstation 2(like Zeth said)Playstation 3 wasn`t even sold in my country.a shop sold 5000 PS2s in one year and there r like 10 hypermarkets en-gros etc well they only sold 1683 or so PS3s this year.Hopefully my dad will bring me the Playstation 2 I wanned since chritsmas today Very Happy and BT2

I live in Romania

<<  1, 2

0 / 2472