Content

W.I.P. Post thread

Shako Formerly a Dot View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Post anything you are working on (2d,3d ,coding anything)

I start:

Reply with quote Saturday, April 14, 2007

and I continue ._."

Adeel View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, April 14, 2007

Well about a year ago me and my friend started a mmorpg project and in that time have designed some one complete place and one WIP and some weapons, there are other things but those aren't to be shown,
Azurite has helped to develop these as I've asked for his opinion on all of them which he has given and I've worked onto it as much as it can be done.
a years a long time I agree but we've tried to make it look good whilst keeping its poly count as low as possible, we at the moment use Cinema 4D and 3D's Max now and again...Here are a few images:
Samurai Sword:

Some high buttocks poly Axe:

A 'Water Temple' Map/Place:

WIP Bridge and more to come to it:

And Just for Fun a Lava Lamp:

Shako you got some nice stuff there, like the 'roxy' I think thats his name, I can't model people for sh** but I can model any object =\ How'd you learn o.O

movento View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, May 06, 2007

I hope this thead isn't concidered as "old"
anyway I figured I'd post this here too.

Kevin ZEQ2 Animator View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, May 06, 2007

Here's a quike little animation I made yesterday in a few mins. Where a bit bored from the homework, so Smile

Keep in mind that I haven't looked into details, enjoy Wink

youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SyISv_yblA
megaupload - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q6XU0HBZ

MDave ZEQ2 Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, May 07, 2007

Early WIP preview of my ninja village map (not sure which clan yet) for www.BladeBattles.com , my one man army powered project!

Textures are temporary max textures.

Japieja Beard with a Conscious View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, May 25, 2007

Right,
you all might remember Sven-da-Man for his amazing drawings on his great Devpage at click me,

And if you take a look at the first image he posted there (which isn't his first actually, he just deleted the rest), you will see Haku from Naruto.

As I haven't made any serious attempts for new drawings for my Devpage in the past year, I felt like I should give it a try again.

Since Sven has been helping me allot in the times I did still draw allot, I thought, Hmm why not make my own version of HIS Haku for my very first new image of my new devart page.

Thus, a project has born Razz

hakusven.jpg

hakusven.jpg
Sven's version :P

Haku copy.jpg

Haku copy.jpg
My version.. DUH :P

TRL Spam Machine View user's profile Send private message

hehe nice you getting back into this!

Well it's a great start.
I like how you did those fine stripes on his(her?) belt and sleeve.
If you hold on and continue this till the end you'll get a very detailed picture!
Your lineart looks pretty clean too.

Though I have to say your drawing does lack some of the posture and attitude sven's has.
You should sketch out a rough curve of how the body is bent (the posture) and only then start drawing the details.

But since this is only some practice I'd say it's not a big deal.

by the way what's Sven up to lately? Got any idea?

Japieja Beard with a Conscious View user's profile Send private message

Nope, I really don't know.
He IS still on Dev sometime since he has some new favourites I notice, but he doesn't upload anything himself anymore, plus I kinda lost track with him on MSN somehow..

But about the drawing, I know it's not the same curve in his back or the attitude, cause that's sven's style and I don't copy styles Razz

Icarus View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, May 26, 2007

Wow it's been a long time since I saw any of your colored stuff Japieja, I have to say it's looking great so far. Can't wait to see it finished.

Anyway, I'm working on something new myself, which is part of the reason, along with school finals, why I'm so slow with the next page of the comic, sorry about that.

But yeah, it's another one of my original characters.

Reply with quote Saturday, May 26, 2007

Reminds me of a healer from Wildarms 4 can't remember her name but she's the one whos weak but has great spell techs :O

Reply with quote Sunday, June 03, 2007

Reply with quote Thursday, June 07, 2007

Hey shako how do you model people, im pretty stuck on doing that, I can model objects and buildings no problem and just about any other object but people I can't how do you do it, please add me on msn I need some guidance >.< [email protected]

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Eh, I didn't feel like making a new topic, so here goes necroposting.

An update on the piece I posted before

It's just about almost done now, all that's left is to finish the glowing markings on the other half of the robe, add some more details to the boots and just various polishing.

And something I've been working on for the past few days, just to vent out some bad mood in a productive way.

This one's also around it's final stages.

Tom ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 14, 2007

WOW, I love the chick, whatever she is. Very nice! And the second made me flinch Razz

Reply with quote Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thanks Tom. Anyway, I've finished the latter one.

SuGokuZEQ2 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, November 15, 2007

This is my old tenshinhan model, I made it in 2004 or 2005, I can't quite remember. What I do remember is, that this is my first a high quality creation in Milkshape. I don't have the files anymore because I didn't save it. I guess this masterwork will never be experienced in a game. A shame.....

Tom ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 16, 2007

Wow, that is the bestest Tien I've ever seen!!!1!1!1! o.o
Wink
I remember seeing that when you made it. Don't remember which forum though. It was either SoS or ESF, I believe.

AligBorat View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 16, 2007

*laughing out loud*!!!..your tien made me laugh my buttocks off..sorry no offence...but really it looks funny Razz

0 / 2472