Content

1, 2, 3  >>

Superman vs Goku

WarFang_76 True Warrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 20, 2007

Who`s stronger?Sure SuperMan survived the explosion of a planet in one ep,but Freeza did as well,and Freeza can`t be compared to Goku.Sure SuperMan can alter time but Gotenks in normal form did a "lap" of the Earth in like 2 minutes,but Gotenks as well is nowhere near Goku`s power.Sure SuperMan can lift heavy objects,but as a Kid Goku lifted about 12 RR Army tanks no sweat,and at that moment his PL was 100 and after DBZ it reached billions(in SSJ).I never saw SupeMan destroying more than one building but Goku has the power to destroy planets with his techniques(and even more:systems).PLEASE tell me what you think and bring arguments I really want to know what you guys Believe.THX in advance Wink

spyxter Flutie Flakes View user's profile Send private message

What kind of fan project is this?

andres1 View user's profile Send private message

sorry but I need to ask this

Are you ok?

What's the point?

sorry wrong section for the thread and yes I am OK I just saw a vid on youtube of MK Armageddon with Goku and SuperMan sprites and I commented that Goku would pwn SuperMan and somebody just started being all like it`s improbable SuperMan is pure steel he can survive anything and I just told him counter-arguments but he was still cocky and stiff so I wanna know if it`s just him who thinks SuperMan is better(coz I`m sure Goku would pwn him but I just want to know what you guys think)

AligBorat View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud*..you ask some weird questions Warfang..too weird Razz

For me it seems clear that Goku is stronger but since some oppose I want to know what others think.Nice to see you around again Ali

Ravven ZEQ2 3D Artist View user's profile Send private message

As I remember there was a cross-over comic with Superman vs Goku fight.

From the very start they were quite equal in fighting, of course as long as Goku was in his normal state. In the end he ascended to SSJ. Then he pwnd Superman. Razz

Reply with quote Friday, December 21, 2007

My money would be on Goku because he is jut special and superior he trains hard and evolves fast,of course I like SuperMan(but only in the cartoons,not in the movies).Anyway thanks for participating in some way Ravven you`re the best Wink

Azurite View user's profile Send private message

Well, according to the creators of Superman, he has unlimited potential.
And not to forget that his raw strength and invulnerability is superior to that of Goku.

Though Goku's KI attacks may prove deadly to Superman, don't know about his defence against KI attacks.
He's vulnerable against magic, but KI and magic are different.
Piccolo should be able to beat Superman pretty easily since he uses magic.

hehe..nice to see you again Warfang..its been a while..ill bet on goku..don't think that superman could resist a spirit bomb Razz..and goku should be much faster than him..

Azurite wrote : Well, according to the creators of Superman, he has unlimited potential.
And not to forget that his raw strength and invulnerability is superior to that of Goku.

Goku has unlimited potential as well,Toriyama never said it but we can see it in his evolution(quite spectacular).SuperMan may seem invulnerable but I think it is because his foes aren`t as strong as Goku`s.They can both take bullets and planetary explosions but Goku`s strenght keeps rising and he is impredictible.That`s why I think Goku`s stronger

andres1 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 22, 2007

Well

Do you remember when goku reduced perfect cell to something like dust with a ki atack? What about superman?

*laughing out loud*

andres1 wrote : Well

Do you remember when goku reduced perfect cell to something like dust with a ki atack? What about superman?

*laughing out loud*

Ya my guess is Goku can`t be defeated even if he is somehow defeated by SuperMan he will escape on the verge of death,heal and return 2x stronger,he is a Saiyan after all and saiyans get stronger as they fight

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Depends on which multiverse of Superman you are talking about. In some, Goku would probably destroy Superman, but in others Superman was designed to be completely invulnerable to absolutely everything. So while Goku may very well have physical/energy strength over Superman in some multiverses, his invulnerability to everything in some would mean that he could not be defeated under any circumstance regardless.

It's really all a matter of character constructs in a particular multiverse.

Zeth wrote : Depends on which multiverse of Superman you are talking about. In some, Goku would probably destroy Superman, but in others Superman was designed to be completely invulnerable to absolutely everything. So while Goku may very well have physical/energy strength over Superman in some multiverses, his invulnerability to everything in some would mean that he could not be defeated under any circumstance regardless.

It's really all a matter of character constructs in a particular multiverse.

You might be right about it but talking about SuperMan`s speed if he is so fast than why haven`t I see him using his speed in a battle he can only use it for a short period and again I remeber he once fought Grandy and couldn`t beat him and Supes didn`t look so steel like in that battle coz he had a real enemy but Goku has ONLY real enemyes(by real I mean very strong)and that`s why he looks more fragile than Supes.
But talking about a battle it should go this way:
1.Most of the multiverses give Goku the supreme warrior title.But let`s say SuperMan is invulnerable
2.They start fighting Supes has an edge
3.Goku goes SSJ 3 but Supes is still superior
4.Goku shoots giant Kamehameha that can destroy half of the universe but Supes is still OK
5.Goku`s not witty he uses Instant transmission and flees when he thinks there`s no way out
6.SuperMan will try to go after him(he should it`s a fight)but Goku is on New Namek or at Lex Luthor (Supes can`t sense PL`s)and wishes or takes from Luthor a piece of Kryptonite
7.He returns to SuperMan.Unsuspecting Supes goes near Goku and Goku stabbes him with the kryptonite.That`s how it`ll go coz make no mistake about it Goku will find out Supes`s weakness like he did with all his enemyes

Conclusion:Goku WINS no matter the universe Twisted Evil

There's a tiny mistake: Goku would NEVER use anything like kryptonite.

spyxter wrote : There's a tiny mistake: Goku would NEVER use anything like kryptonite.

If he uses SP BOMB(and he does)than he would use kryptonite as well

Super Snake Sugar & Cocaine View user's profile Send private message

WarFang_76 wrote :

spyxter wrote : There's a tiny mistake: Goku would NEVER use anything like kryptonite.

If he uses SP BOMB(and he does)than he would use kryptonite as well

Is it just me, or does that sound really unlogical?

I agree with Seth. Goku can win or lose. They're both fictional.. If the writer writes that Superman can kill goku then he can. Razz
It just WHO the hero was developed.

I have to agree with you mostly there SuperSnake.But the "battle" should be out of the writer`s hands,it should be acording to what we saw they can do so far

Grega View user's profile Send private message

Here is a hint. The planet gets blown up due to the battle.

Sups can live in space with no problems Goku dies in space as fast as any human XD

Reply with quote Sunday, December 23, 2007

Goku uses instant trance mission..to king kai.. Razz..he'll survive

Superman is inferior to Goku in every way.

1. They're both aliens.

2. Superman has his enormous strength just because of difference in gravity. Goku trained in higher gravity and adapted to it. (unknown potential > fixed strength)

3. Superman is faster than a speeding bullet. Goku is faster or at least as fast as light (intant transmission). Was Superman able to teleport behind his opponent? Don't think so. And this ability certainly gives an edge, because suprise factor is very powerful.

I could go on and on Very Happy
Superman couldn't even touch Goku Smile

However there's one way in which Goku is actually inferior to Superman... Goku is as smart as a monkey. Very Happy

spyxter wrote : Superman has his enormous strength just because of difference in gravity.

False.

spyxter wrote : Goku is faster or at least as fast as light (intant transmission).

Teleportation puts him in the same pose he had when he teleported, he still have to do something after, plus that the instant transmission isn't instant to do. The element of surprise is low since Superman's ability to notice Goku before he fully appear would nullify that effect.

spyxter wrote : Goku is as smart as a monkey.

Not entirely true, but close enough.

Azurite wrote :

spyxter wrote : Superman has his enormous strength just because of difference in gravity.

False.

Then where from does his strength come from?

Azurite wrote :

spyxter wrote : Goku is faster or at least as fast as light (intant transmission).

Teleportation puts him in the same pose he had when he teleported, he still have to do something after, plus that the instant transmission isn't instant to do. The element of surprise is low since Superman's ability to notice Goku before he fully appear would nullify that effect.

When I was talking about appearing behind opponents back, I meant zanzoken, not instant transmission Smile

Azurite wrote :

spyxter wrote : Goku is as smart as a monkey.

Not entirely true, but close enough.

spyxter wrote : Then where from does his strength come from?

A yellow sun.
The gravity thing was the old old Superman stories, the later ones are due to the yellow sun and it seems that some of the latest try to find a balance between the old and the new.

Unlike Dragonball the Superman comics has been through a lot remodeling.
See it as a new Dragonball GTish series every once in a while that make radical changes to the storyline and the characters' abilities.

spyxter wrote : When I was talking about appearing behind opponents back, I meant zanzoken

I see, but zanzoken is only the name of the move, it's actually not teleportation but a very fast movement from one place to another.

And in some instances Superman moves faster than the speed of light you know.

1, 2, 3  >>

0 / 2472