Content

Goten....

jtveclipse12 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Okay my favorite character in Dragonball Z is Goten... and go figure thats the character they mess up in the end... So here is what I think Goten should of looked like when he grew up... obviously he stuck to fighting (instead of girls) and looking like his dad....

Oh and to do some praticing in photoshop I redid this picture of Goku I found... I think this is the best picture I've seen of Goku... My personal opinion

RaiDer Genuine Pirate Therapy View user's profile Send private message

Nice skills, I thought Goten looked fine in DBZ how he was, if they would have kept Goten looking like Goku you basically would have just had two Goku's and by the time GT ended three, no need. If it where the Simpsons it'd be like Bart looking like Homer, ...

*laughing out loud*,

jtveclipse12 View user's profile Send private message

Yeah I know he basically would look like Goku... But also if you take gohan and goku, took their hair off, they both look identical.... So maybe a later on I'll come up with a new hairstyle for Goten... but for right now here it is....

I'm not a big fan of GT... so I basically leave it out... the only thing I like about GT is that the drawings of the characters look really good.... thats all..

side note... I watched the simpson yesterday... it was an episode where bart was getting fat (matching up to homer... he's starting) and he's family had to do extra work to kept him in some type of program....

RaiDer Genuine Pirate Therapy View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, May 11, 2006

jtveclipse12 wrote : Yeah I know he basically would look like Goku... But also if you take gohan and goku, took their hair off, they both look identical.... So maybe a later on I'll come up with a new hairstyle for Goten... but for right now here it is....

I'm not a big fan of GT... so I basically leave it out... the only thing I like about GT is that the drawings of the characters look really good.... thats all..

side note... I watched the simpson yesterday... it was an episode where bart was getting fat (matching up to homer... he's starting) and he's family had to do extra work to kept him in some type of program....

*laughing my arse off* yea I've seen that ep, the characters do look a lot better in GT the details, well things get better with time I guess. Your idea of a new hairstyle might be the way to go something different perhaps use ideas from each of Gotens hairstyles, could be quite cool.

0 / 2472