Content

<<  1, 2

Dragonball MMORPG

spyxter Flutie Flakes View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, May 06, 2007

Dan the Rebirth wrote : well first of all: its just a story it don't have to be 100% accurate, all movies are cool, but they are full of plotholes

and 2.:
the Saiyajin DNA is dominat/aggressiv, even if your grand grand grand grand father was gohan, your DNA will still have the same amout of saiyajin DNA, you have to ignor GT, in GT all charakters got mutch weaker than in Z and Pan got no development at all, that the reason why we think a 1/4 saiyajin is week
that all just started by the proudnes of vegeta who couldnt accept gohan as a saiyajin
sure we see some changes in the minds of a full and a half blooded saiyajin, but I think they don't came from the DNA, they came from ther treatment, on planet vegeta they got thrilled to fight...but gohan and co had the free choise to do what they want

even goku never had known something else than fighting, he never could play with other childs, all he could do the hole day was training and hunting...

ps.: if my spelling or grama isn't perfekt some times please forgive me^^

Dude, just what the heck did you do during your biology lessons? Confused

Dan the Rebirth View user's profile Send private message

when did you have a lession of saiyajin DNA in biology?
did you also learn in the Mechanic lassions how to build a Cyborg?

all we know is that the DNA is nearly the same, and we don't know if pan had a tale when she was born, and we don't know how strong she will be when she grows up and if she can turn to a SSJ, but if she had both, the tale and the ability, than she isn't weaker than gohan, I think the Strong DNA of the saiyajin will allways be dominat....

TRL Spam Machine View user's profile Send private message

If you look at it real scientifically, you could say that in fact only the genes for muscle mass, contractory power of the muscles or even the "gene" for amount of ki, would need to be dominant over the human one. This is very likely in fact because we see no real decrease in power or even power potential in half-saiyans like gohan, goten and trunks. In fact I would even dare to say it is increased.

Did you know, that get half of each of your parents dna?

Japieja Beard with a Conscious View user's profile Send private message

Not really, there are things more dominant than other things, when considering your dna.

Like dark hair genes are dominant over light hair, same with brown eyes over blue and green, stuff like that.

N-J ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

I might be wrong, but did the word "dna" ever get used in the series.

tommety View user's profile Send private message

Well, it did, I believe in the Cell saga it was all about DNA with him, and that it did get mentioned when piccolo first saw imperfect cell.

It was actually all about cels.

N-J wrote : I might be wrong, but did the word "dna" ever get used in the series.

Considering this to be a free forum, this 'accuracy to the series' thing is inappropriate here Smile

Azurite View user's profile Send private message

[*] Arguing with, slandering, accusing, or debating a project aid or project team member's words/actions in any manner can result in swift negative effects concerning your site/forum membership and privileges.

Tsk tsk

spyxter wrote :

N-J wrote : I might be wrong, but did the word "dna" ever get used in the series.

Considering this to be a free forum, this 'accuracy to the series' thing is inappropriate here Smile

Aren't you contradicting yourself, if it's free then how can anyone be inappropriate.

It was just a joke... Even though not funny... Rolling Eyes

Dan the Rebirth View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, May 07, 2007

and we don't talk about Zeq2, we talk about DB online

Adeel View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, May 17, 2007

Heard of this a while ago more info can be found here:
http://mmorpg.qj.net/category/Dragon-Ball-Online/cid/3659
Looks like some fun for about a week or two and then ill just bot it like I did silkroad its fun exploring after your done its repetative, collect xx items next quest kill xx creatures usual trash. Then you end up with some kinda nice weapon but its only good in pvp :\ Once your a high level all you can do is pvp which is boring or wait for a new cap. I don't get how the super saiyan system will work... Probably a paid feature, $20 for a super saiyan costume etc. Bot for the win

Alex ZEQ2 Effects Programmer View user's profile Send private message

What's the point in paying a subscription fee to play a game if you're just going to use a bot? That seems even more pointless than playing the same pointless quests over.

Zeonix The Nix™ View user's profile Send private message

Silly Alex. People are witty.

So they can lvl up while being outside!

Theres no point in playing a game by hand when people have advantages over you due to paid items like in silkroad online, you can buy stuff from their item mall to give you an advantage over other players which I dislike because they call it a free to play game. I bot it since you can get items called Sos which are really rare drops and even the odds against paying customers but its improbable to get them if you hand grind ^^. As the guy said we have lives and its nice to know when you get home from school or out with friends that your pc was doing something nice...When Azurite reads this I know he's gonna give me a whack >.< he's 100% against this xD

Yeah, I'm 100% against it too, because it's cheating and completely and utterly defeats the point of playing the game in the first place if you're going to leave the computer do it.

Seriously. You're letting the computer play a game so you don't have to. I think my brain just went pop.

edit: Oh yeah, looks like the people who make it are 100% against bots too.

There are problems with botters, despite the fact the game uses GameGuard to prevent hacks, bots, modifications, and cheats as it is still possible to bypass these defenses. In attempts to combat this issue, "Client Altering Preventing Function" and other functions have been added.[4] In addition, users are encouraged by Joymax to report encountered botters via the support page on the game's Web site.

This problem has been somewhat alleviates as Joymax has recently been blocking bots in large amounts; 1,500 were blocked during the first exertion,[5] 1,400 in the second,[6] 1,700 in the third,[7] and 4,000 in the fourth, with more rolling in every month.[8]

Zeonix The Nix™ View user's profile Send private message

How lazy have people become that they can't even be bothered to play games anymore?

Yeshua Christo, guys.

Reply with quote Friday, May 18, 2007

@Alex that little post by them is utter rubbish! Believe me when I say this they post the same bans over and over again and the way they high five is really just witty, they have gm's pming players and if they don't reply its a high five, you can't see their pms if they're stuck on Guild/Party/Union chat so you won't see it and you'll get banned :\ rules no? Well anyway back to topic, its looking at a korean release first so im guessing its gonna get translated well the most part are the buttons so that english players can play :O its what happened to games like ragnarok although the dbz mmo will probably be a bigger sucess since ragnarok started off with no fan base.

If there wasn't such a problem with people cheating and using bots, do you really think there would be such a problem with bannings? You've got no right to complain about such ruthless administrating when people like you are the reason why such measures have to be taken.

Punio4 Somewhat Nifty View user's profile Send private message

I'd prefer the following way of banning:
The game logs your hardware's unique serial numbers (CPU, MBO, HDD and GPU have those readable by software, sorta like IMEI), and reports the generated hash to the central database.
If you are caught cheating, not just your serial, but your entire computer is banned, for every game using that type of protection.

Joymax themselves run the botting service and they're witty because they ACCOUNT high five not IP which would make more sense if they want to keep botters like myself out, You clearly would'nt know why people bot, When your legit and you play this game and then get banned for simply asking to buy an item it isn't the greatest of feelings, you rebel and bot to the top its easier and faster try playing it oh and this is a true fact joymax haven't banned bots who pay for special items such as helping animals who pick up drops! But stick to the topic >.>

WarFang_76 True Warrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, October 01, 2007

The saiyan DNA is clerily weaker than the human one rmember Future Trunks was more rational when fighting Cell then the EGO leaping lizard Vegeta and Goten Trunks normal and Gohan wanned to go on dates rather than fight not what Goku did at that age

<<  1, 2

0 / 2472