mirobig View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hi all Guys from the forum here you can get a playstation 3
for free no joke. It was simple for me Wink

Click me for worldly pleasures

It's great Smile

SOADek View user's profile Send private message

Does it really work??? Please reply coz' Playstation 3 is very expensive at the moment, for me of course:DVery Happy

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

If it's like most offers of the like, it requires you to sign up at several services. Often these can be free, although they require credit cards to activate. After that, you have to sign up 5-20 friends (depends on the gift), and yes, they'll send you the promised product for free. They actually make more money from the services you sign up for than the product costs -- since only so many people can branch to sign up, it's considered a pyramid scheme.

You can get console systems, laptops, television sets, ipods, etc. in this manner if you can refer enough people. In the end the consumer gets the raw end of the deal, however.

True-Warrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, June 24, 2007

zeth do you feel the same way about this website I found.....I didnt pay for it yet(don't have $20 bucks in my paypal Sad )

http://www.ifreeclub.com

Cool site, my father is in Deutschland:) but he said he won't participate in this. Don't know if spelled good:)He said it's only for German people and I live in poland...Sad

I know what site you talking about thats only for german ifreeclubs not the site but I saw the site that was giving away free Playstation 3's but only for ppl who lived in in germany or somethin'

I was today on a site that was worldwide but you had to be 18+ and I'm 16. -_- And they required PayPal e-mail and I don't know if PayPal is for free so I will just wait to buy a Playstation 3:)

paypals free........I got one.....just go to www.paypal.com

RaiDer Genuine Pirate Therapy View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, June 25, 2007

Anything thats so called "free" thats asking you to pay monies, is Bread and Spaghetti. Stay clear of it.

Reply with quote Tuesday, June 26, 2007

but I'm really curious about www.ifreeclub.com

what if I had $20 to spend on that site & supposedly I get whatever I want free without paying for any sponsors or offers

Juppyter View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, June 29, 2007

this is one of the usual spambot threads and should get deleted before people actually fall into that trap.

If somebody tells you that he can get you a Playstation 3, a car or a swimming lesson for less than ANYWHERE else, first thought is that it's fishy. If it was, it'd be cheaper everywhere. Never expect to be the first person to find something out.

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, June 30, 2007

You could at least humor the concept! The offer actually is real, although it is devious and known as a pyramid scheme.

Grega View user's profile Send private message

Yea it sounds like one of those.

You pay me 5$for the start and then you pay me 2$ for everyone that you get to pay you the start money.

That way you can get 100$ in no time.

XD

Clasical Bread and Spaghetti even if the ofer is real ^^

So... this su,ck,s Very HappyVery Happy I'll ask my parents for Playstation 3:DVery Happy I'm sure they will think about it:) But don't know when:)(by the way I think Juppyter is right Rolling Eyes )

0 / 2472