Content

btl_janemba

imkongkong View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 28, 2006

hey guys, this is a map for hl1 for the esf addon BTL.. still WIP map with a temp background and will be planning to add the spike balls, gumdrop things, and stone people

Growler View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I think you did a great job!

I think you can add a bit more beans in the background, and the mountains should vary in color a bit. I like it a lot!

Bloodyitachi View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 29, 2006

maybe its just me, but I can see a big difference. *ponders* if you want me to point them out then just say the word.

Adas View user's profile Send private message

I saw it and its just awesome, I hope you will make it very huge, and add those flying kinda candys everywhere Smile

dale_22x View user's profile Send private message

yea I se a big difference too... you might want to change the color of the terrain, and add those blue mountains to the sky box. and add those clouds too.

interms of the geometry of the map, I can't really comment too much, I havent' watched that movie in a while

imkongkong View user's profile Send private message

the background skybox is temporary, just a place holder, and I got my textures from screenshots >_< heres a few examples of what I used.. and a lot of it did change, so I took the terrain that showed up the most in my screencaps.. (I took around 60)

edit: please also remember its half life one, and it does have its limits =p

0 / 2472