Content

a good news for you

nicolenicole View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, March 30, 2006

hi ,you are the games players ,right? if you are I think you want to focus on this essay .I think if you want to play the game well ,you must have good arms ,right ? so if you want to buy the gold ,one way you can buy the gold to buy the arms .so I think one place can supply good service and they deliver the gold fast ,so from my need gold I always buy it from them .many players says : the website is http://www.moggm.com/ you can go into have a try!!!!!!bye

network games:WOW gold; Ragnarok Online zeny; ROSE online zuly; SilkRoad gold; RS2 GOLD; FFXI isk ; DAoC ; EQ2 ; Guild Wars ; Eve online ; Matrix and so on or Power Leveling.

Devion Slipping Away View user's profile Send private message

Wow, I actually didnt get one line of your post......

Stop using online translator and tell what your native language is, so we can get someone to translate it.

Michel View user's profile Send private message

Hehe, there are quite some people on this forum talking trash Very Happy

Michel View user's profile Send private message

Hahahahahaha, this forum changes words like "zippy zam zoo" in to trash. How wonderful Very Happy

Super Snake Sugar & Cocaine View user's profile Send private message

What I think he is saying;

Hello all the game fans out here! If you love games, like I think you do, check out this site http://www.moggm.com/
You can earn gold the easy way by just buying it!
You can buy Gold/Money for the following ONLINE games:
Star Wars - Galaxies
The Matrix Online
World of Warcraft
Guildwars
Age of Camelot
Everquest II
Lineage II
And much more!

Thank you for your time.

Atleast... I believe it is something like that...

dale_22x View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 31, 2006

I am sorry...but paying real money for virtual money like that is so intellectually lacking. why are you playing game in the first place? If the game is fun, play it like it's soposed to be played. if not,..then find another more enjoyable game to play.

but if you really need these things to make you feel good about your self in a virtual world...I guess....you know...thats ok,...accualy no..thats magnificent...

EDIT, haha, love the filters...that is soposed to say
S you p e r b, not magnificant

0 / 2472