Content

<<  1, 2

Instant Transmision/Damage Cloths

Tranx View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, April 08, 2006

Wow good news, I prefer skin damage than actual model damage. Very Happy

@RaiDer - You're right man my PC can't run new games like C&C Generals without lag or crash, My parents bought 3 2nd hand PC with the same specs for me my brother and my sister, because it's cheaper.

paulerxx View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 10, 2006

I have a radon 9600xt 128mb vram
768mb ram
2.4 celeron

would this be good enough to get 60+ fps with Zeq2 maxxed out?
1280x1024 reso

RaiDer Genuine Pirate Therapy View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 10, 2006

Tranx wrote : Wow good news, I prefer skin damage than actual model damage. Very Happy

@RaiDer - You're right man my PC can't run new games like C&C Generals without lag or crash, My parents bought 3 2nd hand PC with the same specs for me my brother and my sister, because it's cheaper.

Yea man try out those tweaks if you havn't already, if you need help with them pm me or something, you do benefit from em.

Tranx View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I sent you a pm.

Shioku Stealthy Loudspeaker View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Actually I think that increasing the max PageFile is a bad idea. PageFiles are seriously slow compared to RAM. My old system specs were:
900 Mhz
256 MB Ram
nVidia Geforce FX 5500 256

I had no problems running any game up to around 2004. After that, the games got more complicated and harder to play. I could play CoH/V with no problems unless I went into a MAJORLY occupied place like to get missions and such. The only game that I can't run very well right now is Matrix Online, but they use Server Side loading so it's very slow. They use it for some special effects like bullet time and such. Don't feel bad though, I have RAM problems to. My current system specs are:
AMD Athlon 64 3400+ 2.2 Ghz
ATI Radeon Xpress 200 Graphics Card
512 (-128 because of HyperMemory on Xpress Card) so 384
200 Gig HD

That cost me about 519$ I know that that is a bad system for gaming, but it seems to be doing fine for me other then MxO. For the part don't worry about running ZeQ2. Im sure that if you do some cleaning up on your comp, put everything to High Preformance (That I agree to) and also do a CLEAN boot. Im sure you could run ZeQ2 on low-medium settings with no problems.

To do a Clean Boot:
Click Start/Run/msconfig

Select Selective Start Up and choose,
Process WIN.INI File
Process BOOT.INI File
Load Services

Then click the Services tab and click Hide All Microsoft Services. Then click Disable All.

After that just Reboot. (Thats what I do anyways, works fine for me, starts up only BASIC OS services)

<<  1, 2

0 / 2472