Content

<<  1, 2, 3

Sensing

Dan the Rebirth View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 07, 2006

I think its the best if you read the DBZ Bibles^^ I mean the daizenshu's ther you can get the information about PL and mutch else... www.kazentai.com www.daizex.com this are the best DBZ sites o know with a lot of infos

Shioku Stealthy Loudspeaker View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ok I maybe repeating something or another, but oh well. Im gonna say what I want to.

My suggestion/VIEW (meaning this is how I see it sorta) is that your standing there and someone else on the map goes SSJ3. You grunt or say "Wha-What's that powerlevel. " something along those lines. That's how I see it. And if you have a scouter it shows the powerlevel in a scouter HUD on the top-right or something. I mean thats probably whats going on, but atleast I can give a better explination for people who don't understand.

(Don't F'ing spam me if I repeated something. This can also be seen as helping people who don't understand)

Icarus View user's profile Send private message

Hmm, I just thought of something. If it's in first person, then the scouter should probably be covering roughly half the screen seeing as it's covering one eye completely.

RiO View user's profile Send private message

Icarus wrote : Hmm, I just thought of something. If it's in first person, then the scouter should probably be covering roughly half the screen seeing as it's covering one eye completely.

Luckily, it's in third person. Wink

So the scouter would just be represented as a little hud on the side? Or is there something up your sleeve for that too?

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

So the scouter would just be represented as a little hud on the side? Or is there something up your sleeve for that too?

Not every character has a scouter as you may well be aware from the series Wink. Additionally, the effectivness of "standard" scouters tend to fizzle at around... what... 27K?

Valgar View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote :
Not every character has a scouter as you may well be aware from the series Wink. Additionally, the effectivness of "standard" scouters tend to fizzle at around... what... 27K?

yes just remembered
gnyu's scoutter goes over 120K it was a better one than raditz "standard" scouter Very Happy

list of the ones with scouters

Raditz
Nappa
Vegeta(sayan saga)
Zarbon
Dodoria
Frezza
Gnyu
Geiz
Curdo
Bother
Rikkun

the Frezza generic soldiers

and that vegeta rival... the first to one to die by vegeta's hands in namek (can't remember the name)

someone else that I forgot?

Andreyesf Sugar & Cocaine View user's profile Send private message

Gyniu,Guldo,Jeice,Burter,Reecome,Bardock this has scouter and the others

john_volkov View user's profile Send private message

Well I'v beam thinking about the scouter it will be cool if you get killed your scouter will explode (Big pl)

Zeth wrote :

I meant for the characters that do have scouters.

Raditz
Nappa
Vegeta(sayan saga)
Zarbon
Dodoria
Frezza
Gnyu
Geiz
Curdo
Bother
Rikkun

Hehe. Love the spelling. Wink. When you hear names like Bother or Curdo, you know something is up. Sounds like a good parody group.

Gyniu,Guldo,Jeice,Burter,Reecome,Bardock this has scouter and the others

Hmm better. But... Gyniu (would be pronounced Jinee or Jinyou). I think you were fishing for Ginyu and Recoome.

Well I'v beam thinking about the scouter it will be cool if you get killed your scouter will explode (Big pl)

Haha. I believe I know what you meant to say, but you worded it very strangely. I could just see it now. A character dies, falls to the ground, then like 10 seconds later his scouter just blows up and fizzles out for no reason Razz. I'd laugh everytime.

Thanks for brightening my day, fellas. Very Happy

Valgar View user's profile Send private message

hehhehe
those are the names here in Brazil! Very Happy
some names they changed for a better sound here when pronuncied (I think...)
however really just like a parody group hehehe

about the scoutter
how about when it explodes... blow away the head of the char hheheheh

dale_22x View user's profile Send private message

...hmm doesn't it blow up more commonly because it detects and arnomously large powerlevel..or one that rases really quickly..

that might be kinda cool to implement...this way it would be more like the anime and you would not be able to sense peopel if your character doesn't have that ability....

and also...even when characters are able to sense..they still have to focus to find where it is....so this would even things out...if you have a thingy, you don't need to spend time focusing on where it is....how ever if some one charges up to a really high level right in fron of oyu or near you....you thingy could explode..and you can't use it agian til you die...
but if you can sense...you never loose the ability..you jsut have to focus to locate people...the weaker the level and the further away it is..the more time it takes...

=O Miss Vickies potato chips rule....

dale_22x wrote : and also...even when characters are able to sense..they still have to focus to find where it is....so this would even things out...if you have a thingy, you don't need to spend time focusing on where it is....how ever if some one charges up to a really high level right in fron of oyu or near you....you thingy could explode..and you can't use it agian til you die...
but if you can sense...you never loose the ability..you jsut have to focus to locate people...the weaker the level and the further away it is..the more time it takes...

I'm almost sure that when there was a sudden increase in PL the scouter started beeping and showed an arrow that pointed to the location. No idea when it happened, haven't watched DBZ for three years, but almost sure it did.

Valgar wrote : about the scoutter
how about when it explodes... blow away the head of the char hheheheh

Scouters never did that... They just fizzed up, and created a small explosion that wasn't enough to even scorch the user's ear/face.

yea yea..scoutters did beep and point...it's jsut that after a point some blew up...if I remeber correctly..that or..the guy just assumed it was broken and broke it...

..it's funny..=/...the scotters where never accually broken when they thought they where

Newfolder View user's profile Send private message

Valgar wrote : hehhehe

Don't worry... in Poland there are funnier character names... I.e Goku is Songo Razz ...

Hmm about scouters... I think "exploding scouter" it's needless, unimportant thing... power of this explosion is too small in order to wound somebody... so who wants such poo Razz

Japieja Beard with a Conscious View user's profile Send private message

Newfolder wrote :

Valgar wrote : hehhehe

Don't worry... in Poland there are funnier character names... I.e Goku is Songo Razz ...

Hmm about scouters... I think "exploding scouter" it's needless, unimportant thing... power of this explosion is too small in order to wound somebody... so who wants such poo Razz

Euhhh I do, and if I can get that in black and white please... like in the manga, with a textcloud saying BANG!..

Yeah, just like the manga...that'd be cool >_>

*turns off sarcasmmode

Reply with quote Thursday, April 13, 2006

How about this.A goku ssj3 is powering up ,the sayan vegeta looks at him and the power of goku its incredible and vegeta's scouter explodes like a potato Smile

scouter explodes like a potato

Man these requests are getting weirder and weirder. Someone powers up over the limit and the enemies scouter just spews out french fries!?

This is too much, guys. Very Happy

Zeth wrote :

scouter explodes like a potato

Man these [you]requests[/you] are getting weirder and weirder. Someone powers up over the limit and the enemies scouter just spews out french fries!?

This is too much, guys. Very Happy

LOOOOOL that was good Very Happy I *laughing out loud* but I was kiding Neutral
I mean what is the powerlevel that can a scouter does not explode I mean when gyniu look at goku when it was powering up he's scouter explode (like a potato joke Laughing )

Shioku Stealthy Loudspeaker View user's profile Send private message

Haha. Well I think that like lets say your in 3RD person and someone is powering up. Well first you can see on your character that the scouter is fizzing about to explode. Then once it reaches a certain level it makes a small explosion.

Yes thats it!!!!! Very Happy This I was thinking about o and happy chanuka (I don't know what it means)

dude hanukkah is in december...

do you mean easter?

and...how often did they go fizzy in the anime...

Decision View user's profile Send private message

He means passover.

<<  1, 2, 3

0 / 2472