Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4

I <3 music

kalle View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 12, 2006

TRL wrote : woops ok sorry.
It's just a great program. What's your username?

http://www.last.fm/user/kallefrommars/

TRL Spam Machine View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 12, 2006

hmm I don't know if your talking to me but I don't know any of those groups Embarassed

I registered with my real name for my friends to find my. So I can't really give you mine.

I have a fan radio with kanye west in (rap)
one with missy elliot (rnb)
one with nizlopi in (I don't know)
one with bomfunk mc's (high tempo dance or something)

and that's all I need

Reply with quote Monday, March 13, 2006

Is PMing me your last.fm account equal to death or something O_o

TRL Spam Machine View user's profile Send private message

hehe pretty much
no I'd just like to protect my family's name
but I guess pm'ing woun't hurt

edit: I subscribed for 4 months that's only 12 euro and now I can clear my computer of all music, well the most popular and well know at least.

Are their any other people member?

Japieja wrote : hehe indeed...
I mean, scartissue that I wish you saw, sarcasm mr. know-it-all? I mean DOUBLE you TEE EFFF MATE! Razz

Kiedis did not only write meaningless lyrics, he also has a very bad voice; but he still manages to be cool on stage and in interviews, wich is the only reason he is as cool as the rest in RHCP Razz

Punio4 Somewhat Nifty View user's profile Send private message

OK, I reccomend all three .hack//SIGN soundtracks from the bottom of my heart...
This is something really great, and is definetly worth a shot...
Don't forget to watch the anime aswell Rolling Eyes

RaiDer Genuine Pirate Therapy View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 14, 2006

RaiDer = Die hard hip-hop head.. Wink I can appreciate all forms of music though, provided it isn't one or more fully grown men screaming utter trash down a microphone.
Someone said music doesn't make a person, I think it was Icarus.. Music my friend can define a person it can excite and inspire a person so yea, music does, sometimes, make'th the man.

Icarus View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 14, 2006

RaiDer wrote : RaiDer = Die hard hip-hop head.. Wink I can appreciate all forms of music though, provided it isn't one or more fully grown men screaming utter trash down a microphone.
Someone said music doesn't make a person, I think it was Icarus.. Music my friend can define a person it can excite and inspire a person so yea, music does, sometimes, make'th the man.

It still doesn't mean that everyone that listens to music classified as emo is a depressed self-cutting kid like Paul said.

For instance, I have a this guy in my class. He's what you can say a total nerd. He gets amazing grades, he's not very popular, he's extremely quiet, has silly hair, and pretty much looks like the perfect stereotype. That guy also plays the electric guitar and he plays heavy metal in a band with his friends. His taste in music is absolutely the extreme opposite of what he is.

RaiDer Genuine Pirate Therapy View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Icarus wrote :

RaiDer wrote : RaiDer = Die hard hip-hop head.. Wink I can appreciate all forms of music though, provided it isn't one or more fully grown men screaming utter trash down a microphone.

It still doesn't mean that everyone that listens to music classified as emo is a depressed self-cutting kid like Paul said.

Aye well I have to agree, obviously I saw that statement, quite lacking on Paul's part I might add..

spyxter Flutie Flakes View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Am I the only one who loves hardcore/punk/ska/reggae ? Very Happy

I listen to Lithuanian underground music. Assuming that lithuanians are all into piracy of music/gamez/warez/movies/anime/n/stuff it's no surprise that anyone can DL underground music from the http Very Happy If anyone is interested you can take a peek here http://www.hardcore.lt/

Here's some bands from that site that I just love:

Toro Bravo (oi! punks Wink) [FAVORITE]
Lipnus Maharadzos Pirstai (translates - Sticky Maharajah's Fingers Laughing )
Sloppy Livin'
Frekenbok (reggae rulz Wink)

Too bad they all sing in lithuanian so not all of you will understand how great this music is Very Happy

I also listen to foreign music (I'm not a loving fascist) Very Happy Some bands that I like:

Limp Bizkit (early albums)
The Offspring
Leningrad (russian ska Very Happy)
Rammstein (even though I don't understand what the heck are they singing) Very Happy
Papa Roach
Rage Against The Machine
& etc

By the way - I'm not keen into 3m0 and I hope they will all cut themselves to death!!! Twisted Evil

SuGokuZEQ2 View user's profile Send private message

The music of golden sun 1 and 2 are awesome.

Forza View user's profile Send private message

spyxter wrote : Am I the only one who loves hardcore/punk/ska/reggae ? Very Happy

I've listened that stuff quite a bit, but musically it's inferior to metal, the good 70's stuff and classic music.

spyxter Flutie Flakes View user's profile Send private message

Forza wrote :

spyxter wrote : Am I the only one who loves hardcore/punk/ska/reggae ? Very Happy

I've listened that stuff quite a bit, but musically it's inferior to metal, the good 70's stuff and classic music.

um I strongly disagree with you about the metal (but heck, it's my opinion Wink). The classic music is for the chosen one's I think Wink

<<  1, 2, 3, 4

0 / 2472