Content

Got my Xbox 360 :]

paulerxx View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, May 05, 2006

It is really good. I also bought the VGA cable so I can put it on my moniter. It doenst work right with my LCD moniter tho..Its blurry and looks jaggy, on my older CTR moniter it makes amazing. Nice "HD" quality graphics :]

Michel View user's profile Send private message

Mmm... <insert a bad word here that the filter won't detect>

DustMan View user's profile Send private message

what resolution does it have on the monitor? Question

MDave ZEQ2 Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Wow, never thought I'd see it.

Someone that was bashing the console and its games and its power not too long ago, snapped one up quick and likes it a lot all of a sudden Razz

Quote from a thread couple of months ago:

paulerxx wrote :

MDave wrote :

paulerxx wrote : I only thing I hear about when someone talks about MGS4 is the graphics...Does anyone else think the graphics are that good? Afer playing quake4 maxxed at some high azz resolutions(1600x????) at my cousins house...it makes xbox360(next gen consoles) look like jokes..

(Click for bigger pic)

Try again ...

nice job...*laughing out loud* a fighting game really needs a lot of power..

a two year old pc game > http://www.gamepro.com/computer/pc/games/previews/images/49544-1-2.jpg

I played fightnightround 3...Pretty awesome game, gets boring kinda quick tho.

Goes to show you really need to take a good look at a console and its games before you judge it Razz

@Dustman: Heres a list of res's that vga cable can do, scroll down this page:
http://hardware.teamxbox.com/reviews/xbox-360/40/Xbox-360-VGA-HD-AV-Cable/p1/

Alex ZEQ2 Effects Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Uh, just noticed but that "2 year old" PC game he was talking about was a six month old add on and engine enhancement Rolling Eyes

And yeah, everyone seems to bash it, right up until they actually get one and then they fall deeply in love with how awesome it is, 'cos it is. It's the first console I've possessed within a couple of months of launch and still had a constant 6+ game list of what I want on it. It's certainly not lacking in good games.

Valgar View user's profile Send private message

I'll have to wait... like some 3 or 4 years to think about buy a xbox 360 or Playstation 3 Sad

but still happy whit my Playstation 2 Very Happy

paulerxx View user's profile Send private message

my old moniter is crl, widescreen 1300x760(some wierd buttocks resolution)

I run the 360 at 1280x760

the moniter is onmly 20 inches soo..*laughing out loud*

It looks better than on a SDTV tho so Very Happy. much clearer

and currentely I have been just playing my sister's boyfriends xbox 360 games...I only have halo1 and halo2.

MDave ZEQ2 Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, May 06, 2006

Well, if your going to get xbox games do yourself a favour and snap up Ninja Gaiden Black, one of the best action/adventure games ever. If your into that kind of thing of course. Like a turbo charged zelda with ninjas. Smile Also can be one of the hardest games out there if you play through the addons and the challenge mode Razz

N-J ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

MDave wrote : Well, if your going to get xbox games do yourself a favour and snap up Ninja Gaiden Black, one of the best action/adventure games ever. If your into that kind of thing of course. Like a turbo charged zelda with ninjas. Smile Also can be one of the hardest games out there if you play through the addons and the challenge mode Razz

I don't think it beats onimusha: dawn of dream's challenge (the dark realm) :p...going trough 100 levels slashing up enemies waves after waves without being able to save or retry at the same place when you die, I heard it took some people 4 hours straight to finish it (the reward is some kind of legendary super sword :p)
But hey that’s irrelevant to the subject at matter here :p

RaiDer Genuine Pirate Therapy View user's profile Send private message

People can't deny that the Xbox is a powerful machine, at the end of the day it's going to come down to personal preferance. I'l wait till I've played on one before commenting. Wink

0 / 2472