Content

Suggestion

Andreyesf Sugar & Cocaine View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, March 18, 2006

I really want when you are in sayan saga when you are playing with goku vs radits I mean you don't just beat him up and then a movie appears when picolo hit him with special beam cannon If you are goku you try the hold him and a struggle bar appears.And then picolo will fire special beam cannon and voila Very Happy.And when you are fighthing with vegeta he should transform into Ozaru that will be so cool and ozaru has to be HUGE :O.Thats it Very Happy. And can you tell me you do story mode with every character?Very Happy thanks

TRL Spam Machine View user's profile Send private message

I have a kind of related question:

how will you handle the fact that goku when he fights radditz is a lot less powerful then Vegeta, still he is going to be fighting him, since you consider it all as one saga.

It's just a concern gameplay wise. radditz should be able to pummle da sheit out of goku

Zajac View user's profile Send private message

power level of every character from saga will be able to incrase to the one that the strongest character will have Surprised

zane View user's profile Send private message

the raditz thing... that's the same as it was in budokai (don't know which part)...

Punio4 Somewhat Nifty View user's profile Send private message

Punctuation is your friend. Wink

MDave ZEQ2 Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Sugar & Cocaine wrote : I really want when you are in sayan saga when you are playing with goku vs radits I mean you don't just beat him up and then a movie appears when picolo hit him with special beam cannon If you are goku you try the hold him and a struggle bar appears.And then picolo will fire special beam cannon and voila Very Happy.And when you are fighthing with vegeta he should transform into Ozaru that will be so cool and ozaru has to be HUGE :O.Thats it Very Happy. And can you tell me you do story mode with every character?Very Happy thanks

I see these questions as mainly story mode related quetions, and thus, cannot answer all of them since story mode is going to be done after we finished and released the multiplayer game first Wink But yeah, expect to see most of these things in zeq2 some time Smile

how will you handle the fact that goku when he fights radditz is a lot less powerful then Vegeta, still he is going to be fighting him, since you consider it all as one saga.

It's just a concern gameplay wise. radditz should be able to pummle da sheit out of goku

Refer to the other couple of threads asking about balance and power levels.

TRL Spam Machine View user's profile Send private message

yup I figured it out allready that's pretty ingenious computing a character's power by the strongest in the server.

Bloodyitachi View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, May 06, 2006

Sorry about this I just didnt want to start another thread just one one simple request. So here it is, I've noticed that some was comparing ZEQ2 to Budokai. And well I think it'll come a lot closer if the character models had like a glowish type thing going on. Ummm I don't have a pic and I really don't feel like getting a link but most of you seen BUDOKAI TENKAICHI and the glow is what im talking about. Hopefully this won't be too much to ask of you.

Yea so *ponders*, LATERZ "I gotta take my buttocks to sleep its 1:38 am here" Evil or Very Mad

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sorry about this I just didnt want to start another thread just one one simple request. So here it is, I've noticed that some was comparing ZEQ2 to Budokai. And well I think it'll come a lot closer if the character models had like a glowish type thing going on. Ummm I don't have a pic and I really don't feel like getting a link but most of you seen BUDOKAI TENKAICHI and the glow is what im talking about. Hopefully this won't be too much to ask of you.

No problem on posting. You are encouraged to post in threads if they have a similar topic regardless of last post. It's only logical to keep the forums more maintained Smile.

The glow you are probably refering to is actually a manipulation of SSJ lighting which uses a central inverse method. Yes, ZEQ2 does offer this lighting type for SSJ and whilst otherwise charging as the series handles it.

Bloodyitachi View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, May 13, 2006

ok I don't remember but did they have this for non ssj members or what ever.

and when the time comes I would like it if the green bean had the glow when he's a super namkian (or however you spell it). I just think it'll be cool. IT WOULD BE A FRIGGIN FANTASTIC ADD-ON TO THE GAME.

"damn Zeth your really cool dude. Cool hearted and minded. You would make a great leader of this "GAME", no doubt."

"NO OFFENSE TO THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE TEAM"

yall all great in my book Very Happy .

can't wait to see the ozaru vegeta model Very Happy

SlasH View user's profile Send private message

im wondering what will the aura look like....
and one more thing....not anyone in the series had the ability to recharge their ki as I remember right
in the saiyan and freeza saga only goku could.?
how will this be done
in my opinion best will be like the previous concept of ZEQ2
I mean in the old ZEQ2 on the old forums you explained it very well.....(im not gonna reveal the secret Smile )

Reply with quote Monday, May 15, 2006

Can you give me (Or explain) the page where this was tell in the old forums? Very Happy I want to know

SlasH View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, May 15, 2006

do you think I remember man....it was quite ago
it was sumthin like...they start on full ki.....and it drains really hard(slow) but when you completely drain it you die
and the recharging ....you recharge your ki very slowly(not like in da rocks buttocks ESF) and the best thing to do is to hide somewhere and recharge.....
so you see that there won't be any beam spamming......

0 / 2472