Content

Destructable server /others

Andreyesf Sugar & Cocaine View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, May 15, 2006

ok guys this is it:
1.When you are with freeza I want the deathball to be huge "LIKE IN THE SERIES" "LIKE IN THE SERIES" "LIKE IN THE SERIES" not like in that movie (one year ago) with the video with frieza's atattacks that was not like "LIKE IN THE SERIES" and ...when you Smile throw the ball WITH MAXIM POWER Very Happy (1:30 seconds charging) you have a time before the planet EXPLODE! How can you survive???? *laughing out loud* instant transmision offcourse (joke Laughing ) you can survive if you run into another server...(In the verbose informations said something but I don't know) or if you defeat freeza in 1:30 seconds (I doubt it because the maps are mega fantastic huge)
2.Will there be special animations for some charakters I think its imposible but...remember kidbuu fighthing SSJ GOKU? eh then kidbuu throw (think that you understand) his legs into the ground and hits goku !!! that will be cool "LIKE IN THE SERIES" Laughing

Super Vegetto ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

Too...much...sugar!...
can't...stop...the excitment.......

You just answerd your own questions, Andrey =p

No if you eat to much sugar you go hiperactiv.
And you are a moderator or what are you what example you give us normal users? to spam with offtopic
BACK TO TOPIC: I didnt answer my guestion you guys(zeth vegetto and mdave and other admins) say if anyone makes a sugestion you say "LIKE IN THE SERIES" "LIKE IN THE SERIES" "LIKE IN THE SERIES" but you don't explain them.And we users we wach this LEGEND OF THE ANSWERS !!!!!!!!!!!"LIKE IN THE SERIES" !!!!!!! OFFCOURSE Very Happy

N-J ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

Seriously Sugar & Cocaine, didn't/aren't they teach/ing you English at school. Just try and post readable English sentences and you'll see you'll get much more appreciated. And what exactly did you ask anyway, this better not be your 100th post suggesting something that has been talked about numerous times :p

Hey Nj frate daca stii limba meu vorbesc si eu engleza ca lumea Wink you see? if you know my language good I will speak english good and if you speak my language without a mistake You can high five me !!!!!

N-J ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

You do know english is not my native language, right? And that probably counts for about 80% of the rest of the poeple around here as well. So your point is totally void since I bet you wouldn't understand mine even if you used bablefish Wink

Super Vegetto ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

Sugar & Cocaine wrote : No if you eat to much sugar you go hiperactiv.
And you are a moderator or what are you what example you give us normal users? to spam with offtopic

Andrey, to write in enlish is one thing but to read english...I expected a little better =P I did include the on-topic part just for you Wink

Oh and enlish isn't my native language either Smile

Anyway, just wait for Zeth to reply if you want an expended answer besides "LIKE IN THE SERIES ZOMG!1!1!1ONE" ^_^

Zajac View user's profile Send private message

cos ostatnio Zeth na forum nie postuje/ I havent seen Zeth posting around last time Sad

Dan the Rebirth View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, May 16, 2006

(lets stay offtopic for a while until zeth is here^^)hmm looks like zeq2 is more international than I thought^^ from where are you all? I mean where do you live? and how did you find your way to zeq2

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

1.When you are with freeza I want the deathball to be huge "LIKE IN THE SERIES" "LIKE IN THE SERIES" "LIKE IN THE SERIES" not like in that movie (one year ago) with the video with frieza's atattacks that was not like "LIKE IN THE SERIES"

Like in the series? Wish granted.

and ...when you Smile throw the ball WITH MAXIM POWER Very Happy (1:30 seconds charging) you have a time before the planet EXPLODE! How can you survive???? *laughing out loud* instant transmision offcourse (joke Laughing ) you can survive if you run into another server...(In the verbose informations said something but I don't know) or if you defeat freeza in 1:30 seconds (I doubt it because the maps are mega fantastic huge)

All possible depending on the players skill, statistical factors, and strategies taken in accordance to what manners of escape are available.

2.Will there be special animations for some charakters I think its imposible but...remember kidbuu fighthing SSJ GOKU? eh then kidbuu throw (think that you understand) his legs into the ground and hits goku !!! that will be cool "LIKE IN THE SERIES" Laughing

And why is a in-ground kick for Kid Buu considered special? Your questions really need not be asked as SV pointed out.

Sugar & Cocaine wrote : Like in the series.

You have clearly answered yourself on all accounts.

hmm looks like zeq2 is more international than I thought^^ from where are you all? I mean where do you live? and how did you find your way to zeq2

ZEQ2 is less US-based than anything else. As any mod-goer knows, 80% of the fan populus are from Holland and thereabout. ZEQ2's US-based supporters range probably no more than 5%.

85% of the actual ZEQ2 project team is "international". Actually, I'm the only member from the US.

Veghetto View user's profile Send private message

I'm from the US GO USA!!!!!!! (Psyche) *cough, *cough.

Zeth, I don't really understand, so characters statistics won't be saved on servers, I mean I can play with my char on random servers? Shocked and what if characget get killed? I will need to create another one? Very Happy

zane View user's profile Send private message

Zajac, read the "SEGMENT & WORLD SERVERS" faq. this depends on the server.

I readed it but I don't understand it Sad

Dan the Rebirth View user's profile Send private message

ZEQ2 is less US-based than anything else. As any mod-goer knows, 80% of the fan populus are from Holland and thereabout. ZEQ2's US-based supporters range probably no more than 5%

hmm...is DBZ licensed in Holland?

And why is a in-ground kick for Kid Buu considered special? Your questions really need not be asked as SV pointed out.

anyways... and I think Sugar & Cocaine means if the mêlée atks of the charas are specific(I hope I spelled that word right^^), you know every Fighter has his own fighting-stil and special mêlée atks(like how the throw someone, play one of the bodokai games- the atks in the red capsules) I think thats what he means, coz the most games just uses the same mêlée animation for all of there charas

0 / 2472