Content

when the mod will be out? and what is the game for the mod?

Majin Trenok View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 14, 2006

Hi my name is Adir Priewer I am from Israel I am creating a new manga named Dragonball PG...
I wanted to ask you when the mod will be ready and what game I need to play that mod is it Quake 3 or something?

Icarus View user's profile Send private message

1. What does you making a manga have anything to do with the mod?
2. Never ask for the release date. You will get the generic "when it's done" answer, and a few people pissed off at you.
3. The game will be standalone, so you won't need anything to play it.

MDave ZEQ2 Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Reading the FAQ thread in the Questions forum does wonders Wink

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

2. Never ask for the release date. You will get the generic "when it's done" answer, and a few people pissed off at you.

Our responses are never generic. Additionally we never get angry at the question; merely finding new ways to answer it humorously. If our supporters would like to assist, in a serious manner, by being blunt and concise in helping us respond to question repeats, simply copy and paste the answers and questions from the FAQ. Smile

ZEQ2 is a Quake 3 driven strategic fighting Dragon Ball Z based experience.

[Q:0004] Will I need Quake3 to run ZEQ2?
[A:0004] Since the engine release, the package shall be and remain purely standalone.

[Q:0002] When will ZEQ2 be complete?
[A:0002] Timeframes are improbable to judge since content changes as more technologies become available and other limitations are lifted. ZEQ2's plans are on a more progressive level. Although we have had design documents for quite some time, we constantly revise and improve our techniques to bring an even more rich experience. What the game has now would have already passed 10 times over as completion a couple years ago.

It's times like these when I wish there were signatures.

Either way, your cool and original approach, Zeth, scares me sometimes.

dale_22x View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, April 15, 2006

how about this..would it be dificult to simply :S you know when some body signs up...have it display that they should read the faq before posting anything. then link them to the faq =D.

Punio4 Somewhat Nifty View user's profile Send private message

I suggested another idea:
When signing up, you go through the general procedures and click next.
A page comes up, containing the FAQ an below the faq are 5 static, and 5 random questions. Each answer has 3 options. Because the FAQ is above, you can actually "cheat" in order to finish the test, and therefore learn something in the process. You have to have atleast 9/10 to finish the registration process Razz

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

A page comes up, containing the FAQ an below the faq are 5 static, and 5 random questions. Each answer has 3 options. Because the FAQ is above, you can actually "cheat" in order to finish the test, and therefore learn something in the process. You have to have atleast 9/10 to finish the registration process Razz

Multiple choice quiz? Nice. Not likely on this system's watch though Wink

Punio4 wrote : I suggested another idea:

And if your fail your IP and username gets banned for three months.

Punio4 Somewhat Nifty View user's profile Send private message

Hooraay!!!
No really Zeth, if this site is soooo great, it should be able to support this Razz

skmanga View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, April 25, 2006

holy poo the is a q3 modification!

the whole damn time I thought this was for ut2k4
good work guys

AGoku View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The first guy who answered, why be like that? He was just introducing himself... I am glad ZEQ2 is back, developers are so much more professional, at DBHOOD I posted a joke saying nothing but DBZ matters and they say some witty poo like stick a richard in your mouth and dance with me.

Glad to see ZEQ2 back, really. And is it just me or does anyone else have the feeling ZEQ2 has something big for us soon? Smile Besides coming back Razz

Newfolder View user's profile Send private message

Above every post there is date... it's usefull thing which prevent from reviving old topics :]

Ussj_gohan View user's profile Send private message

AGoku wrote : The first guy who answered, why be like that? He was just introducing himself... I am glad ZEQ2 is back, developers are so much more professional, at DBHOOD I posted a joke saying nothing but DBZ matters and they say some witty poo like stick a richard in your mouth and dance with me.

Glad to see ZEQ2 back, really. And is it just me or does anyone else have the feeling ZEQ2 has something big for us soon? Smile Besides coming back Razz

Why do you rivive old topic's ?? your such an leaping lizard. Man you call that a joke on the dbzhood forums Confused

buy a boat Exclamation

MDave ZEQ2 Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Hey now, these kind of things happen all the time at any forum. It's to be expected Smile

And for those quickly reading through the thread without looking at the dates, and saw the "ZEQ2 is a Quake 3 driven strategic fighting Dragon Ball Z based experience.", thats now outdated information.

Now let this thread die by not posting in it any further please! Wink

0 / 2472