Content

Fun Suggestion

spyxter Flutie Flakes View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, May 06, 2006

I just thought of it... Wouldn't it be cool if there were Yajirobe (you know that cowardly hunk of a man with katana who really helped to defeat Vegeta) in the game. Just for making fun of him (he couldn't even do bukujutsu (flying)) Wink

I've been thinking about it for some time now. ZEQ2 should have some funny features. For an example: when Gotenks fought Buu in the hyperbolic time chamber he showed Buu the finger Wink. And there also was Vegeta with pink shirt. Features like these would really help making game deeper and giving players more damn fun Very Happy Fighting only will get boring at some time and players will want to have a break and this stuff could do it Wink

I hope it won't sound as sweeet as I think it will Wink

Andreyesf Sugar & Cocaine View user's profile Send private message

Actually it sounds good Very Happy maybe master roshi will be too *laughing out loud* Laughing and it will be good if they put taunts in the game Cool

if master roshi were there, there should be some happy time photos mags to tease him Wink

RaiDer Genuine Pirate Therapy View user's profile Send private message

spyxter wrote : For an example: when Gotenks fought Buu in the hyperbolic time chamber he showed Buu the finger Wink. And there also was Vegeta with pink shirt.

A taunt and an alternate costume?? Smile One wouldn't have thought that would be to hard to implement *laughing out loud*. From the sounds of ZEQ2 so far I doubt you'll get bored with it for along time once it's released. I'm guessing your thinking of what you could do for a little fun on the side in ZEQ2, DBZ gives you lots of possibiltys for that and you can still remain true to the show. Heck, it wouldn't surprise me if the team had already thought of something along these lines.

hm, but what about that hunk of a man Yajirobe? Very Happy He was in the show and played significant role... (helped kicking vegeta's buttocks) He would be excellent char to make fun at. He also has katana, with which he could fight a bit weaker than krilin or other humans. At least in Saiyan saga Wink

Oh, and Yajirobe has some cool taunts. His idle state could include Yajirobe picking his nose (I remember him doing that in the series Wink). And he used to slap his buttocks while taunting others. If I remember correctly...

Spyxi really likes Yajarobi Razz but if you play with him he can't fly and his mellee attack will be with sword I think like trunks? Neutral Razz

Sugar & Cocaine wrote : Spyxi really likes Yajarobi Razz but if you play with him he can't fly and his mellee attack will be with sword I think like trunks? Neutral Razz

Yeah, I adore that hunk of a man Laughing
I don't think Yajirobe can be compared with Mirai Trunks. They are at two completely different levels.

*laughing out loud* if Yajarobi is it means that Hercule is too... *laughing out loud* for fun Cool he has to have a JETPACK to fly like in tenkaichi...*laughing out loud* imagine Yajorobii with JETPACK Laughing

Sugar & Cocaine wrote : *laughing out loud* if Yajarobi is it means that Hercule is too... *laughing out loud* for fun Cool he has to have a JETPACK to fly like in tenkaichi...*laughing out loud* imagine Yajorobii with JETPACK :*laughing out loud*:

Well. It's actually Hercule Satan. Not the point though! Muhahahahahah. English dub totally is incredibly awesome in all ways and anyone to possibly insult is is just not understanding to the open minded nature of reality, art, and very fabrication that existence is based on!!!!

Yeah but I didn't say SATAN because SATAN=DEVIL

Reply with quote Monday, May 08, 2006

So is anybody from the team going to respond to this witty suggestion? Very Happy

RiO View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, May 09, 2006

'Joke characters' were something we would consider doing once the rest of the cast is complete. Some of them would need to be present for cutscenes and the like anyway. (In particular Mr. Satan / Hercule.)

Does that answer your question?

N-J ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, May 09, 2006

spyxter wrote : Well. It's actually Hercule Satan. Not the point though! Muhahahahahah. English dub totally is incredibly awesome in all ways and anyone to possibly insult is is just not understanding to the open minded nature of reality, art, and very fabrication that existence is based on!!!!

I can swear that that post has been edited by someone I know very well. Oh and the jetpack thing of budokai was really sweeet :p

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, May 11, 2006

I just thought of it... Wouldn't it be cool if there were Yajirobe (you know that cowardly hunk of a man with katana who really helped to defeat Vegeta) in the game. Just for making fun of him (he couldn't even do bukujutsu (flying)) Wink

Yajirobe actually plays several vital points in the story. I think as a result upon further development of the story aspects, you can expect a cameo in the least.

when Gotenks fought Buu in the hyperbolic time chamber he showed Buu the finger Wink.

Sorta like a taunt?

And there also was Vegeta with pink shirt.

Sorta like an timeline version of Vegeta during the pre-android saga?

Features like these would really help making game deeper and giving players more damn fun Very Happy Fighting only will get boring at some time and players will want to have a break and this stuff could do it Wink

If ZEQ2 gets boring from fighting... EVER... and I do mean EVER... then we have failed.

I can swear that that post has been edited by someone I know very well. Oh and the jetpack thing of budokai was really sweeet :p

Who? Was it Sandy Claws?

Reply with quote Monday, April 02, 2007

So much time has passed Smile
It's kinda fun to look at threads posted a year ago Very Happy
Anyhow... Still no taunts and stuff for laughs?
Rolling Eyes

By the way... I want some other title under the avatar... Could you change it?... Please... Embarassed

Devion Slipping Away View user's profile Send private message

spyxter wrote : So much time has passed Smile
It's kinda fun to look at threads posted a year ago Very Happy
Anyhow... Still no taunts and stuff for laughs?
Rolling Eyes

By the way... I want some other title under the avatar... Could you change it?... Please... Embarassed

Bark and roll over.

Fun characters like Master Roshi are over the top. Imagine Goku getting possessed by Master Roshi. Laughing

about that roll over part, I guess it's bad for me to talk back to team members so I'll just keep it for myself Very Happy

But I still want some other title... Almost a whole year has passed goddamn!

Mjam View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, April 03, 2007

They are fun characters I play with Yajirobe on Tenkaichi 2 he is super weak though but anyway still fun

meh View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, April 07, 2007

Zeth wrote : f ZEQ2 gets boring from fighting... EVER... and I do mean EVER... then we have failed.

wow those are some really strong words, you gotta have something really good planned, a trump card Wink

Icarus View user's profile Send private message

Why are you using half a dozen commas after every sentence?

Azurite View user's profile Send private message

Questions to other members which has nothing to do with the topic of a thread can and should be done by Private Messaging.

Forza View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Well, an important thing that should be said is that we should be happy Sugar & Cocaine isn't here anymore Very Happy

Hahah the language filter on andreeyeesf is great.

0 / 2472