Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >>

Lloyd Squabbles IV

ElementX The F-Men™ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, April 12, 2007

Grega wrote : ESF is a HL mod based on DBZ.

Basically the plane where a couple of us came from. SV is there to ^^

As for this nix VS F-man war thing. Anyone else find it interesting how there is allways someone on a forum proclaiming himself to be the supreeme ruler of the universe O.o

-_-!

Grega View user's profile Send private message

ElementX wrote :

Grega wrote : ESF is a HL mod based on DBZ.

Basically the plane where a couple of us came from. SV is there to ^^

As for this nix VS F-man war thing. Anyone else find it interesting how there is allways someone on a forum proclaiming himself to be the supreeme ruler of the universe O.o

-_-!

Well you asked ^^

Zeonix The Nix™ View user's profile Send private message

The F-Man wrote : That whole response was just an excuse for you to pretty much go back to esf since you can't handle The F-Man. Don't be upset though, no one in this world can keep up with the Sexy super duper F-Man.

F-Men: 1 The Nix: 0

the scoring is academic

Can't handle the F-man? The F-Man is a meteorite in the vastness we call the Verse. There is nothing to gain by me being here. The Zeq2 community is too small for me to grace you with my presence. There aren't enough potential recruits, and the mod hasn't even been released yet, hindering me from dispatching Legionnaires to the various servers.

The F-Man wrote : I think the real question is what the feck is this nix?

I'll answer my own question. the nix is a group of people who wish they could be part of The F-Men, but since they couldn't make the cut they tried to start something new. It obviously didn't work out too well.

Your ignorance is amusing. The Nix isn't a person, or a group of people. Before you challenge me, you'd best learn the way of The Nix, for once my sights are set on you, there is no turning back.

Since I love the art of arguing, I'll be awaiting your next post F-Man. I could say "*laughing out loud* F-Man, go F yourself" in closing, but The Nix demands that I behave with a certain amount of self-respect.

The F-Man Leader of the F-Men™ View user's profile Send private message

You are right, the nix isn't a person or a group of people, it is simply a joke. You were a big fish in a small pond but around here and everywhere else The F-Man is the big fish in the ocean, and he still finds ways to run things.

Now come and deliver The F-Man another essay that he can laugh at.

You fail at comebacks. It is to be expected from a heretic, though. If you believe the Zeq2 community is equatable to an ocean, while the ESF community is the equivalent of a pond, your ignorance exceeds even my expectations.

If this forum represents how "The F-Man" runs things, I fear you are not the challenge I so desperately desire. How unfortunate.

These forums are only one of the few that hold The F-Mans greatness, forums three times the size of esf bow to The F-Man and his F-Men.

Considering I have a forum dedicated to The Nix, I am impressed neither by your ego, nor the number of forums you frequent, nor by your ability to argue, for it is severely lacking.

You can not defeat what you can not understand, child.

LionHeart View user's profile Send private message

The F-Man wrote : You are right, the nix isn't a person or a group of people, it is simply a joke. You were a big fish in a small pond but around here and everywhere else The F-Man is the big fish in the ocean, and he still finds ways to run things.

Ha! The f-man is mearly an insect compared to the greatness of the nix, you prove the cowardness inside you by only refering to a single phrase and not the real essence of the text. Looks like I overestimated the f-men or maybe just the leader. Your "f-men" or w/e you call them are nothing but simple people, none of them has any unique abilities or traits also this f thing probably started out of ignorance since as zeonix stated the zeq2 comunity ain't that much of a catch.

Felow members you shall not be under the f-men anymore! The nix is here to save you and guide you to the light.

All praise the nix!

You have a forum dedicated to your own nix while I have others dedicating there forums to The F-Man and his F-Men. This is the difference between the nix and The F-Men.

The Legionnaire speaks the truth.

Turn away from your false lloyd, and follow the Path of Righteousness! You need not sacrifice anything other than your willingness to be fooled by a self-serving villain. Simply follow me to Nixium Prime, the center of the Verse, and I will show you things you have never dared conceive!

Poor, poor F-Man. You speak, and yet you say nothing. How sad your F-Men must be to follow someone as insignificant as yourself.

"But Mr. Zeo! The F-Men are better than your Legionnaires! We have...we....we're better!"

Silly man. Your forums are naught but places for heretics to congregate and make penis jokes.

The Nix is not amused.

The F-Man wrote : You have a forum dedicated to your own nix while I have others dedicating there forums to The F-Man and his F-Men. This is the difference between the nix and The F-Men.

Many forums leads to weakness between the partys. While a strong and dedicated forum can flourish and and overcome any obstacle in it's path.

LionHeart wrote :

The F-Man wrote : You are right, the nix isn't a person or a group of people, it is simply a joke. You were a big fish in a small pond but around here and everywhere else The F-Man is the big fish in the ocean, and he still finds ways to run things.

Ha! The f-man is mearly an insect compared to the greatness of the nix, you prove the cowardness inside you by only refering to a single phrase and not the real essence of the text. Looks like I overestimated the f-men or maybe just the leader. Your "f-men" or w/e you call them are nothing but simple people, none of them has any unique abilities or traits also this f thing probably started out of ignorance since as zeonix stated the zeq2 comunity ain't that much of a catch.

Felow members you shall not be under the f-men anymore! The nix is here to save you and guide you to the light.

All praise the nix!

I am not a slave of a G0D that does not exists...
Existence proceeds essence.

You come in here making your offers when we have been around before your existence...

ElementX wrote :

I am not a slave of a lloyd that does not exists...

You come in here making your offers when we have been around before your existence...

Even though you got a longer existence in this forum you wasted it and gained nothing, there is no sign of achivement for the f-men.
That is why we're here so that the members may have something to look up to and be prowd.

ElementX wrote : I am not a slave of a lloyd that does not exists...

Could it be? A worthy adversary?

It is easiest to be enslaved when one believe one is free. You believe yourself to precede The Nix. I must admit, I find the idea that someone such as yourself would dare say he has existed before the Verse itself appalling, but I will allow it for The Nix has asked for it to be so.

If you have not been enslaved by The F-Man, perhaps you have been enslaved by your own ego. Mortals have a tendency to be victims of their own imagination. I should know. Yes, for even I am not perfect. Nothing is.

I am not here to force you to join our ranks. I ask only that you open your eyes and see the light. You have yet to live, my friend. Allow me to show you what it means to truly exist.

N-J ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

Are you people on drugs Question

the nix has already lost the battle. You claimed that these forums weren't big or good enough for you to be posting here, but here you are trying to prove you are greater then The Almighty F-Man. You prove F-Man is great by your own actions. Thank you for the proof, the nix is falling apart.

I was not enslaved to be free.

I am condemned to be free.

Poor F-Man. I stated I was leaving, so you posted a response to my post assuming I would not respond. You are a coward. I am not here for you. I am here hoping that I may find a worthy challenge amongst your ranks. So far I have been left disappointed, but I am willing to wait. Once you and your peons have stopped arguing with me, I will have no reason to stay. As far as I'm concerned, you're completely unable to defend yourself in an intelligent manner. ElementX might be different.

Simple as that, my boy.

Aye, Element, for freedom of choice is something most humans would rather not have. It would be much easier to do as you were told, and nothing more. It would be easier to live a life of complacency.

ElementX, take the higher ground. The rewards are worth the effort.

The F-Man wrote : the nix has already lost the battle. You claimed that these forums weren't big or good enough for you to be posting here, but here you are trying to prove you are greater then The Almighty F-Man. You prove F-Man is great by your own actions. Thank you for the proof, the nix is falling apart.

Indeed we did state that these forums don't got a full grown comunity but as zeonix stated in the previous post we are not here to make you join us we mearly want the memebers to see the light and see through the wrong doing of the f-man.

LionHeart wrote :

The F-Man wrote : the nix has already lost the battle. You claimed that these forums weren't big or good enough for you to be posting here, but here you are trying to prove you are greater then The Almighty F-Man. You prove F-Man is great by your own actions. Thank you for the proof, the nix is falling apart.

Indeed we did state that these forums don't got a full grown comunity but as zeonix stated in the previous post we are not here to make you join us we mearly want the memebers to see the light and see through the wrong doing of the f-man.

It is not quantity that we crave, it is quality.

If F-Man is representative of Zeq2's community, it lacks both quantity and quality. Fear not, for if I decide to stay, my Legionnaires will follow.

ElementX wrote :

LionHeart wrote :

It is not quantity that we crave, it is quality.

Not acording to your leader you aren't, it seems he relys on the number of forums he presumably has converted.

I see you have diferent opinions than your leader quite often, may I know the reason you support him and his beliefs?

I don't convert forums purpopsely , I'm just so loved they follow in The F-Mans footsteps. What can I say, I'm a sexy beast.

@ Lionheart: Perhaps F-Man is not his leader, after all, but a jump off point for transition to something better. ElementX seems too intelligent to be a follower, although it seems he's made a habit of appearing to be profound, without actually being so.

@ F-Man: Hush now, child. You had your chance and you failed with flying colors.

There's no way I can fail since I am a lloyd. Common facts here, the leader of the nix should know better.

I'm also sexy which doesnt hurt the situation.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >>

0 / 2472