Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >>

Lloyd Squabbles IV

MDave ZEQ2 Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, April 12, 2007

I have to say, I'm also disappointed in the F-man's performance. His sub-ordinate did a better job, guess the apprentice takes over the master eh? Cool

Prove to me why your the leader of the F-Men, F-Man!

Zeonix The Nix™ View user's profile Send private message

You have deluded yourself into thinking you are something you are not. Believing you are better than you are will only hurt you.

It also doesn't help that you feel it necessary to tell us you are sexy. Who are you trying to convince? Why so insecure?

I know I am a beautiful physical specimen, but I do not feel the need to let everyone know this fact every time I post. I am secure.

@ MDave: Your post suggests he's been able to hold his own before. Perhaps he just needs to warm up. I eagerly await your retort, F-Man.

LionHeart View user's profile Send private message

The F-Man wrote : There's no way I can fail since I am a lloyd. Common facts here, the leader of the nix should know better.

I'm also sexy which doesnt hurt the situation.

Common facts...how can that be since I see only ElementX suporting you but it can be clearly seen that he has a higher knolege than the leader of the f-men.

Your pityfull cry for atention through the "I'm sexy" phrases do not impress anyone.

The F-Man Leader of the F-Men™ View user's profile Send private message

another traitor...I shouldve expected this from a Biscuits guy. DIRTBAG

Silly F-Man, the Biscuits are our only true allies. To forsake the only country willing to help America is to shoot yourself in the foot. You do not have the skills necessary to lead.

You have come to my land, and no "man" comes to a lloyd's land and demands what to do. I'm not here to bow down to your demands. Im here to be lloyd.

ElementX The F-Men™ View user's profile Send private message

This.... is..... Zeq2.....

Once more, you have failed to address my post. You can continue parroting yourself if you wish, but I'll have no more of it. 300 references ftl.

I await a response from a worthy adversary.

The F-Man wrote : You have come to my land, and no "man" comes to a lloyd's land and demands what to do. I'm not here to bow down to your demands." Im here to be lloyd.

I sugest you let ElementX post since you have proven countless times that you lack the ability to argue by going offtopic and your cryes for atention.

But since ElementX hasn't posted in a while I suspect he has begun to see the light and trough the darkness of the F-man. Witch would bring him a higher state of acomplishment.

ElementX seems to realise that the battle is over and he may still have a chance to be on the winning side but that all depends on him.

There is no more need for a worthy post to an unworthy opponent and no more need for this to continue. This is Zeq2 and the F-Man owns it. You have come here out of nowhere and you have tried to determine my character and my type of personality. You lack to understand my leadership, my ego, and my ideas. My followers aren't followers, they are leaders. As for LionHeart, please stop. Your are not old enough or proven enough to be talking amongst The F-Man and his F-Men, go worship nix some more.

That is all for me tonight boys, gotta take a shower and be up early tomorrow. Its been real but The F-Men still reign supreme.

Your best post yet, and that isn't saying much.

You have no leadership skills to understand, your ego is your greatest flaw, and your personality is controlled by your ego, so to understand both I need only understand one.

You are right. Your followers are not followers. The Nixium Empire does not need sycophants or peons. It needs leaders, captains, generals. People who can think. People who can fight. People who can defend those who need to be defended. If you are unable to take advantage of your fellow man's gifts and knowledge, you have no right to be the figurehead of any organization. You are but a joke, F-Man.

Join me if you feel it is right. If you feel otherwise, that is fine too. Just know that it would be better to die on your feet than live on your knees. The Nixium Empire promises everything you could ever want or need, including a figurehead capable of leading if need be.

The F-Man wrote : As for LionHeart, please stop. Your are not old enough or proven enough to be talking amongst The F-Man and his F-Men, go worship nix some more.

Hah...coward you don't even take it like a true man, if you can't stand me the thats to bad because I will be here for more than a while. Feel free to leave if you are that desperate.

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

You kids crack me up.

Oh. On a random tangent for the record -- the first ZEQ released before the first ESF alpha did. It was a BFP mod, and while this is of no direct consequence, I thought it'd be best that some people know that ZEQ2 has a VERY long and robust history with a multitude of diverse project followers. We've spanned time as a BFP pack, BFP addon, Quake 3 modification, Quake 3 total conversion, standalone Q3 project, and now as a unique project altogether.

Whether be it from our humble beginnings on the bidforpower and uwbfp forums to our more modern low-profile approaches to prevent legal disasters, the ZEQ2 project has had a concrete idenity, style, and ambition. This is well worth noting since the community types of ESF and ZEQ shouldn't be directly compared due to the two projects' keen differences in management nature, presentation, and target audiences.

I didn't mean ESF came out first. I meant Zeq2, the version we all want to play, isn't out, so I'm stuck with ESF.

And trust me, Zeq2 is competing with ESF. Once you've released a beta version or w/e we're getting, I'm bringing all of the ESF pros who left because of the team's decisions over to this game. Then people from the esf forum are going to say "What has sparked this exodus?!" at which point I'll gladly direct them to this forum and all its wonders.

LionHeart wrote :

The F-Man wrote : As for LionHeart, please stop. Your are not old enough or proven enough to be talking amongst The F-Man and his F-Men, go worship nix some more.

Hah...coward you don't even take it like a true man, if you can't stand me the thats to bad because I will be here for more than a while. Feel free to leave if you are that desperate.

Please... you have almost made two weeks here and you even dare calling someone a coward. Your forgetting that you are still an "Uninformed Participator"
("hint" "hint" to a few people out there)

Your personality that you are showing on these forums has a flaw. I would consider hanging around for a little longer before your next major posts.

@Zeonix:
I think your lacking the part that the followers are leaders. You misunderstand once again who we are, and what motivates us. Again you too are an "Uninformed Participator" on these forums. You have tried to make an effort on making the nix stand out, against something that has been around since Zeq2 was born. You can stand out very easily in a small community, but you can be thrown out and rejected just as easy "from" a small community. But again you are an "Uninformed Participator" such actions can be accepted.

But let me try to remove that nickname from you as soon as possible.
ZEQ2 as a q3 mod could compete with ESF (and it did).
ZEQ2 as a TC was competing with the commercial budokai series.
The new ZEQ2 has no competition.

It is not the quantity that drives this small motivated egoistic community, but its perfection.

I think you are misreading my post since I clearly said I do not want followers joining the ranks of my Legionnaires. I want leaders. F-Man said you are all leaders. So are all of the members of ZR and The Nixium Empire. If I were interested in recruiting sycophants, I'd look elsewhere. I am still here, though.

The Nix has already defeated the F-Men's pitiful defense. You have done nothing but attempt to be profound. You have failed miserably at doing so, for although you speak the proper words, you are not using them in their proper context, and so they lose all meaning. Your figurehead, the F-Man, also failed at protecting the honor and sanctity of your group.

You say Zeq2 has done all of these things, and yet I haven't tried it out yet. Where am I supposed to download the ESF-killing, Budokai-Killing Zeq2? Or does competing mean only that your work in progress looked comparable to or better than said mod and game?

Don't get me wrong. I eagerly await Zeq2, but until I play the game, this is just another dbz mod in a world full of dbz mods. I am not wowed by graphics or pretty colors. Gameplay is the only thing that impresses me, and I've yet to see anything impressive from Zeq2 in that regard. Until then, Zeq2 is only competing with other up and coming dbz mods, and no one else.

Sub The Nix™ View user's profile Send private message

Sorry I'm late, M'Lord Zeonix, but I was held up in battle! Those who must not be named for fear of retribution from the mods attacked Planet Nixium VI and I had to lead the 12th and 19th legions to victory. Plus I don't frequent these forums

But that's in the past. I see there are a great number of heretics on this forum who have never heard the ways of the Nix. What a horrible existence they must live.

@Heratics: Hear me! We have come here to spread the word of the Nix. We do this not for our own good, but because we wish to enlighten all. You should all be thankful M'Lord Zeonix has chosen to spread the word of the Nix with diplomacy rather than violence.

Damn the Negrosity to heck! Send the Marauders 12 to Sector 12-D. Initiate Operation Emperor Who Must Not be Named at once. We're going to have to destroy them at once if we're to stand any chance of saving the city. You and I both know they'll return with reinforcements.

Lionheart, send the 12th Battalion to Zone 6. Make sure they're equipped with both lasguns and pulse swords. I'm sure the Negrosity will use machina at this juncture. We'll have to short the machines as quickly as possible, for I'm sure the heretic scum will send their land-based warriors soon after the machina deployment.

Members of the Zeq2 forum. You needn't fear. I will handle the situation.

"Laughing out loud"

Well before we start going in circle now

@Sub:
You have come here to spread the Nix good but we have demonstrated that it is not wanted here, and there is no room for it here. You thought you had picked the right time, but you have been misguided. The true Zeq2 community will not want you and will reject you, as you will see in the near future.

@Zeonix:
If you honestly think that you have defeated the F-Men, boy you better prepare for a long week. Just hang around a little longer my "Uninformed Participator"

As for the rest of the post, I guess I am not going to reply as you almost initiated a very interesting reply from the Lloyds above all Lloyds. Wink

I see you have called for more backup, but all I gotta say is that

"Tonight we will fight under the shade." Laughing

But keep in mind that you are being watched.

Sub The Nix™ View user's profile Send private message

@Zeo: Fear not, M'Lord. I do not think those who shall not be named for fear of retribution from the mods will return anytime soon.

You see, once the messenger sent word of the heretics on this forum, I realized I had to act quick. I quickly killed the messenger and then baited our enemy to attack the fighting 12th, which the mindless hive did. This effectively sacraficed everyone in the fighting 12th, but fear not, M'Lord, for their sacrifice was not in vain. I then ambushed the rear of our enemies army with the 19th legion, brutally slaying all that opposed us. They will not be back to fighting strength anytime soon, it will take quite a few days for them to multiply enough to get their numbers back.

@Heretic: I realize you do not like our presence here, but trust us, in time you will come to love it. You will crave the Nix and it will crave you. Let go of your fears and embrace the wonders that is the Nix. You do not know you want it for you have never experienced it's awesome might.

Just let it go. Bow down to the Nix and bow down to your lloyd.

spyxter Flutie Flakes View user's profile Send private message

Where is the great F-MAN? The F-men are getting destroyed out here as the nix forces continue invasion... Help us! We need you sexiness!!!

*yells for help*

@ElementX I do not need the knolage of years to determine someones personality, although we are new on the zeq2 plane I can clearly see that the f-men are nothing but an unorganised group of people, while you try to defend the f-men with proper words but no meaning , your leader fails at aiding your cause but rather making it hard to defend it over time.

@Sub Welcome brotheren may we guide the people into the light with our forces united.

@Zenoix I'm already on it as we speak M'Lord the 12th Battalion has been armed and it's awaiting for my order as we speak to go and conquer Sector 6.
Atack my army! May the nix flow through you on your way to victory!

LionHeart wrote : @ElementX although we are new on the zeq2 plane I can clearly see that the f-men are nothing but an unorganised group of people

Yet again you prove my point.
You are an still an "Uninformed Participator".

Devion Slipping Away View user's profile Send private message

Zeonix wrote : Damn the Negrosity to heck! Send the Marauders 12 to Sector 12-D. Initiate Operation Emperor Who Must Not be Named at once. We're going to have to destroy them at once if we're to stand any chance of saving the city. You and I both know they'll return with reinforcements.

Lionheart, send the 12th Battalion to Zone 6. Make sure they're equipped with both lasguns and pulse swords. I'm sure the Negrosity will use machina at this juncture. We'll have to short the machines as quickly as possible, for I'm sure the heretic scum will send their land-based warriors soon after the machina deployment.

Members of the Zeq2 forum. You needn't fear. I will handle the situation.

*ponders*, we got the super duper powers of Zeth on our side.(Pays Zeth back in AoK matches)

Besides that, we rule the forum and Irc channel. We are Franktans and we will FIGHT.

Besides that, who still uses pulse swords and laserguns? I present to you THE DOOM.

And as SV said; THIS IS ZEQ2!

Alexander View user's profile Send private message

this is blasphemy. this is madness Embarassed

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >>

0 / 2472