spyxter Flutie Flakes View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, April 12, 2007

I think this war should take place in another thread Smile

Azurite View user's profile Send private message

Your wish is my command.

We need THE F-MAN!!! Where are you? The F-men desperately need aid...

LionHeart View user's profile Send private message

spyxter wrote : We need THE F-MAN!!! Where are you? The F-men desperately need aid...

Where is your leader now when you need him?

@ElementX If you sustain your point so badly how come there is no proof of it? Can you prove it or not? What is there so important that could change the whole plot?
I seriosly doubt it, this is only to get/waste more time.

Icarus View user's profile Send private message

Holy poo I can't beleive I slept through this all...

Ussj_gohan View user's profile Send private message

spyxter wrote : We need THE F-MAN!!! Where are you? The F-men desperately need aid...

I killed him. Since Esf is my fav Dbz mod Ill join the NIx too...

Sub The Nix™ View user's profile Send private message

The thread is titled Lord Wars, but this is not a war, this is more like a missionary. If this was a war, you all would be dead.

Let the Nix flow through you

Sub wrote : The thread is titled Lord Wars, but this is not a war, this is more like a missionary. If this was a war, you all would be dead.

Seconded.This doesn't even come close to a war, trust me you do not want to engage zeonix in a war he is highly ruthless.

@Ussj_gohan Welcome, may the nix guide your parth.

Forza View user's profile Send private message

I'm still trying to find out what word is filtered by lloyd.

Ussj_gohan wrote :

I killed him. Since Esf is my fav Dbz mod Ill join the NIx too...

Nonsense, my dear! Not even in a dream you could kill him. He's somewhat like Chuck... A legend totally invincible and so sexy that he even smiles to himself.
You better watch your mouth, kid...

spyxter wrote :
he even smiles to himself.

I never knew he was homosexual.

LionHeart wrote :

spyxter wrote :

Going so low??? Shocked
Even I expected more from such (as stated) glorious force of the nix...

spyxter wrote :

LionHeart wrote :

spyxter wrote :

Going so low??? Shocked
Even I expected more from such (as stated) glorious force of the nix...

He is a man, and he is degrading himself by smiling at him. I got nothing against homosexual people but they are the ones that admire themself.
I just pointed out an obeservation.

Don't take it like that kind of a sentece, if you got somethinga against homosexual people then it's your opinion not the others.

LionHeart wrote :
He is a man, and he is degrading himself by smiling at him. I got nothing against homosexual people but they are the ones that admire themself.

Don't take it like that kind of a sentece, if you got somethinga against homosexual people then it's your opinion not the others.

The one's who admire themselves are not necessarily ticklish. They're called metrosexual.
But The F-man is neither. He's just too sexy for that. Submit while you can... There will be no way out when HE will get angry...

Devion Slipping Away View user's profile Send private message

Sub wrote : The thread is titled Lord Wars, but this is not a war, this is more like a missionary. If this was a war, you all would be dead.

This is where we hold them, this is where THEY DIE. Give them nothing, TAKE EVERYTHING FROM THEM.

This day we will rid the world from tyranny and mysticism.

F-MEN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

spyxter wrote :

LionHeart wrote :

The one's who admire themselves are not necessarily ticklish. They're called metrosexual.
But The F-man is neither. He's just too sexy for that. Submit while you can... There will be no way out when HE will get angry...

Ticklish is just the word put in the word filter on this forum for the word g-a-y,look in the quote again. I doubt his so called sexyness of being true but actualy it may be something to go offtopic and confuse the slowminded witch definatly we're not. Admit it, you lack the power to argue and just refer to cartoon stuff prove me wrong by a logical and we'll playd phrase from the f-man or you.

Lionheart, you surely lack the skill of spelling. Go back to the school of nix.
And yes, I'm not yet ready for battles, because I'm green-fresh f-men. But behold as I gain experience Twisted Evil

P.S. I'm more familiar to this word filter then you, invader!

spyxter wrote : Lionheart, you surely lack the skill of spelling. Go back to the school of nix.
And yes, I'm not yet ready for battles, because I'm green-fresh f-men. But behold as I gain experience Twisted Evil

May I remind you that english is not my native language witch means that sometimes I tend to misspell words.Pretty low to pick on someones typing skills *similar to you previous phrase*. But don't take it too hard as you said you are not ready for the real battle I understand if you wish to retreat and let the true wariors fight.

It was low to insult the F-man sexually...
His sexiness won't forgive you... Retreat while YOU still can!

P.S. English ain't my native either Razz

spyxter wrote : It was low to insult the F-man sexually...
His sexiness won't forgive you... Retreat while YOU still can!

P.S. English ain't my native either Razz

I am not a sexist therefore I do not consider homosexuality an insult.

And I can't find more than a word that wasn't spelled corectly in the post that you refered to so that proves it could be a misstype not a misspell.

Icarus View user's profile Send private message

LionHeart wrote :

spyxter wrote : Lionheart, you surely lack the skill of spelling. Go back to the school of nix.

May I remind you that english is not my native language witch means that sometimes I tend to misspell words.

Then stop trying to be a smartass, you're failing miserably.

It appears that the nix would take anyone. That is the reason why F-Man's quality over quantity wins.

Icarus, are you with the f-men?

Icarus wrote :

LionHeart wrote :

May I remind you that english is not my native language witch means that sometimes I tend to misspell words.

Then stop trying to be a smartass, you're failing miserably.

It appears that the nix would take anyone. That is the reason why F-Man's quality over quantity wins.

If the nix has recruited ussj_gohan, that means that ussj_gohan is everyone? And f-man specificaly said that he has quantity over quality, with his many forums comparted to just one (the esf one). You just say diferent things within your posts over and over again each of the f-man saying the oposite of the others post.

And if the f-man fail at arguing and proving my posts wrong that means I'm a smart buttocks? hah...that one really cracked me up. If you really Believe that then why do I have to repeat in almost every post that you guys should prove me wrong and the truth is that you can't. And do anything just to stall the time.

The F-Man Leader of the F-Men™ View user's profile Send private message

and the bad blood continues...so now I have a reason to post this mma related video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3L8JS40dNo

you can't post the embedded videos or whatever around here?

and does anyone else think this thread is getting old? like lionheart..your taking this way too seriously,hehe. briiiiiiiing it down a notch. its getting a bit on the homo side if you ask me. thats just me though...hehe

The F-Man wrote : and the bad blood continues...so now I have a reason to post this mma related video

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y3L8JS40dNo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y3L8JS40dNo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

and does anyone else think this thread is getting old? its getting a bit on the homo side if you ask me. thats jsut me though...hehe

I oficialy declare victory since the f-man seems to have lost his will to fight nor defend his people.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >>

0 / 2472