Reply with quote Thursday, April 12, 2007

All HAIL! The F-man is back!!!
*cracks up of joy*

The F-Man Leader of the F-Men™ View user's profile Send private message

thank you thank you

Icarus View user's profile Send private message

LionHeart wrote : If the nix has recruited ussj_gohan, that means that ussj_gohan is everyone?

Not the brightest pea in the pod are you? Oh well, even if you ignore the fact I wasn't refering to him I didn't state that you're all jolly clowns. I simply stated the fact that you'd take just about anyone which means that you'd run rampant with random individuals that perhaps couldn't care less about that whole enlightment and just did that for attention because they don't get enough of that from mommy and daddy at home.
And besides, what do I see here? Disrespect inbetween your nix followers? I don't know about you, but that's not very nice to just degrade Gohan like that when you agreed to what I said and applied it to him. This is again where the F-Men surpass your magnificent joke for a community.

LionHeart wrote : And f-man specificaly said that he has quantity over quality, with his many forums comparted to just one (the esf one). You just say diferent things within your posts over and over again each of the f-man saying the oposite of the others post.

He simply stated that people everywhere accept his reign without the need for preaching and brainwashing.

LionHeart wrote : And if the f-man fail at arguing and proving my posts wrong that means I'm a smart behind? hah...that one really cracked me up. If you really Believe that then why do I have to repeat in almost every post that you guys should prove me wrong and the truth is that you can't. And do [you]anything[/you] just to stall the time.

It's not that we haven't proven you wrong. You've simply closed your eyes and kept blindly rushing with your flimsy ideals.

LionHeart View user's profile Send private message

Icarus wrote :

LionHeart wrote : If the nix has recruited ussj_gohan, that means that ussj_gohan is everyone?

Not the brightest pea in the pod are you? Oh well, even if you ignore the fact I wasn't refering to him I didn't state that you're all jolly clowns. I simply stated the fact that you'd take just about anyone which means that you'd run rampant with random individuals that perhaps couldn't care less about that whole enlightment and just did that for attention because they don't get enough of that from mommy and daddy at home.
And besides, what do I see here? Disrespect inbetween your nix followers? I don't know about you, but that's not very nice to just degrade Gohan like that when you agreed to what I said and applied it to him. This is again where the F-Men surpass your magnificent joke for a community.

LionHeart wrote : And f-man specificaly said that he has quantity over quality, with his many forums comparted to just one (the esf one). You just say diferent things within your posts over and over again each of the f-man saying the oposite of the others post.

He simply stated that people everywhere accept his reign without the need for preaching and brainwashing.

LionHeart wrote : And if the f-man fail at arguing and proving my posts wrong that means I'm a smart behind? hah...that one really cracked me up. If you really Believe that then why do I have to repeat in almost every post that you guys should prove me wrong and the truth is that you can't. And do [you]anything[/you] just to stall the time.

It's not that we haven't proven you wrong. You've simply closed your eyes and kept blindly rushing with your flimsy ideals.

How did I direspect ussj_gohan? I asked if you(not me) consider ussj_gohan everyone? Because I have respect for him and he knows it well from the other forums we visit.
I know ussj_gohan for about a year so I wouldn't say he's a random person like you. I advise you not to rush to ideas anymore of things you don't have knolage about like ussj_gohan being a random person to me.

Except his reign? How come I see no suport from the comunity except from his team, now that my friend is where you become cornered and have nothing else to say but lies.

Blind?...Either this forum has invisible posts where you proven me wrong or you resort to apropiate talk but whitout any logic again.

Zeonix The Nix™ View user's profile Send private message

Why the heck is this trash still going on?

LionHeart wrote : I know ussj_gohan for about a year so I wouldn't say he's a random person like you. I advise you not to rush to ideas anymore of things you don't have knolage about like ussj_gohan being a random person to me.

Okay since you're absolutely diseregarding most of what I said I'll sum this up in just one request to prove to you that you're not paying any attention.

Show me where I* have stated that Gohan** is some random individual.

*Don't go running off changing the subject to other people's statements.
**Him in particular.

Way to go.

spyxter Flutie Flakes View user's profile Send private message

Zeonix wrote : Why the heck is this trash still going on?

Retreating already? Twisted Evil

on a serious note, everyone should just stop. it was fun and dandy while it lasted but seriously... what are we on the fifth page? I think this has been milked enough

spyxter Flutie Flakes View user's profile Send private message

It was starting to get real fun :/

But I was sleeping during it all D:

LionHeart View user's profile Send private message

Yea...why you guys want to ruin a good role-play?Sad

Azurite View user's profile Send private message

The leaders of both sides feel it's unnecessary to continue this, maybe the cohorts should follow suit.

if you guys wanna keep going go ahead but I'm not in this,h e h

if you want real arguments and amazingly interesting topics join the irc channel. yes I said amazingly interesting

Zeonix The Nix™ View user's profile Send private message

Same.

We had our fun, but at this point you guys are just making both the F-Men and the Imperial Legions of The Nix look bad.

Ussj_gohan View user's profile Send private message

ahhh come on guys I did not even begin...tzzz witty sister of mine...now I really want to kill her Mad

The F-Man wrote : if you guys wanna keep going go ahead but I'm not in this,believe it

if you want real arguments and amazingly interesting topics join the irc channel. yes I said amazingly interesting

But IRC is so... Evil.

why is it evil...

The atrocious silence... It's maddening.

MDave ZEQ2 Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 13, 2007

Icarus wrote : The atrocious silence... It's maddening.

It helps to join in at the right time Razz for example, when everyone isn't sleeping. Best times are during the weekends.

What time is it though? What timezone are the majority in?

Alex ZEQ2 Effects Programmer View user's profile Send private message

What a load of bollocks this is, can't believe I read (skimmed) through it all. Eh, that's what boredom in work does to you.

N-J ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

Zeq2 time.

ElementX The F-Men™ View user's profile Send private message

Alex wrote : What a load of bollocks this is, can't believe I read (skimmed) through it all. Eh, that's what boredom in work does to you.

You probably thought this was gonna have some type of interesting ending didn't you. Razz

Alex ZEQ2 Effects Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Yeah, I mean, seriously, where was the dragon? You can't have an epic battle with you a dragon, people! And hordes of goblins... and robots! GOBLIN ROBOTS! Yes, you need goblin robots riding dragons if you want an epic fight. Or was it dragons riding a goblin in a robot? Something like that... Who gives a rat's arse?

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >>

0 / 2472