Content

<<  1, 2, 3

Scene Filters

LegendarySaiyan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, May 14, 2006

Of course. Why do you think we use white backgrounds? Hehe. That's what they are there for .

thanx.. (now I am glad)

I would be Happy if you guys changed my username:

SasukeU -> LegendarySaiyan

later Very Happy

marox View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, May 15, 2006

WOW

I'm shocked ! SO COOL

J-Dude View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 23, 2007

I know the actual aura is a Photoshop layer, but even then this is something I'm looking forward to, because very few, if any games or models have ever truly emulated the aura from DBZ. I'm not sure if this is vaulted info or not, but how do you plan to accomplish to full scope of the effect in 3 dimensions? I do 3D animation myself and love recreating DBZ effects but I've never truly been able to recreate a satisfying energy aura properly. If you use a model, it would need to be REALLY clever, and deform to match the legs (seeing as there is normally a noticeable gap between legs in an aura where the aura seems to appear out of the feet. If it's a sprite, it won't look proper because of the "look-at" properties which force it to "stare" at the camera (and it will look flat from the top and bottom)

I'm sure you guys have already beat your brains in and developed some no doubt brilliant solution, but if you can even hint at it, it would be great to understand.

Ussj_gohan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 23, 2007

So your read my post in esf??

But this is...you know?? in 2006... Wink

<<  1, 2, 3

0 / 2472