Content

Zeitgeist

Tom ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, June 30, 2007

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/
This may offend some people, but you shouldn't be offended by the truth. Even if you don't believe it's the truth you should still keep an open mind, which I'm sorry, but is not something taught in major religions. Major religions teach you to have a closed mind. Anyone with a different opinion is a "blasphemer"
My opinion is I agree with a lot of this movie (a lot of it is theatrics, but that's the point of these kind of movies), although it is a lot to take in. I urge you to watch it yourself and come to your own conclusion.
As for the people who have already watched it, what are your opinions on this movie?

spyxter Flutie Flakes View user's profile Send private message

Just watched it. It's kind of warning, but a little bit exaggerating. I really ejoyed this. HUGE thanks for Tom Smile

This movie really inspires, BUT... But this is just one truth. And the more I live, the more it seems to me, that there is no absolute truth. Maybe this whole conspiracy theory is just a scam? I dunno... The thing I'm most certain about is that I don't want a goddamn chip in my body...

Punio4 Somewhat Nifty View user's profile Send private message

I've watched it. Most of the things he said about christianity is true. Everybody who wanted to learn more about christianity knows that. Sad part is, only 2% of people know that.
The 9/11 and federal reserve were great too.

What I do not like about it is the perception of religion as something bad. If nothing else, it is a set of moral rules and guidelines, and a hopegiver.

Punio4 wrote : I've watched it. Most of the things he said about christianity is true. Everybody who wanted to learn more about christianity knows that. Sad part is, only 2% of people know that.
The 9/11 and federal reserve were great too.

What I do not like about it is the perception of religion as something bad. If nothing else, it is a set of moral rules and guidelines, and a hopegiver.

It's just an unexpected benefit to society from an evil mind control device...
Imagine a society without religion. It would perfect. And the moral rules could be defined by the law.

I'm against lies, therefore I will never support any religion.

spyxter wrote :
This movie really inspires, BUT... But this is just one truth. And the more I live, the more it seems to me, that there is no absolute truth. Maybe this whole conspiracy theory is just a scam? I dunno... The thing I'm most certain about is that I don't want a goddamn chip in my body...

You're most certainly right, there is no absolute truth. As I said the movie has a lot of theatrics. No offense to americans, but I REALLY do not want Canada to become part of the US. The amero bothers me as well if it's handled by the same people. Although we may have the same problem here too, I'm not sure.

Zeonix The Nix™ View user's profile Send private message

Trust me when I say it would be easier to convince Canadians to join with the US than it would be to convince Americans to join Mexico and Canada. The only reason why the NAU is getting anywhere is because everyone is so ill informed on the matter.

Reply with quote Sunday, July 01, 2007

Gotta agree with you on that. You never hear Canadians saying "Damn Americans! They're taking all our jobs!" Granted we don't have Americans hoping our border,hehe

supermonkey View user's profile Send private message

"You're most certainly right, there is no absolute truth."
Then it is absolutely true, that there is no absolute truth.

Booler View user's profile Send private message

pretty amazing movie Surprised
even for me then since the 911 I researched a lot whats behind 911 and talked with friends about what the truth could be when we where high *laughing out loud* and our solution where almost the same.. Surprised

Grega View user's profile Send private message

hehe even I came to the swolution that it was either an inside job or all of the US defense organisations were sleeping on the job.

And since im preety sure that the second isn't true. Im voting for an inside job.

People have allways been united through tragedy. Push the tragedy in the right direction and you move the masses in any way you desire.

Reply with quote Thursday, July 05, 2007

Shouldn't we do something about this? *wonders*
Laughing

Zeonix The Nix™ View user's profile Send private message

Don't worry.

The F-Men and The Imperial Forces of The Nix are on it.

The F-Man Leader of the F-Men™ View user's profile Send private message

you all need to send me $1000 if you want the world to be fixed

0 / 2472