Content

NARUTO ONLINE

mayco View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 02, 2007

guys is there a game or mmorpg of naruto that is fairly good? if there is can someone post a link or something? thx Shocked Cool

Tom ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 02, 2007

There are no Naruto MMO's at the moment and the only Naruto games I can think of are the ones for Playstation 2/gamecube/hand helds/etc..

assmann67 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 03, 2007

there is one called naruto ninja densetsu. its not out yet but you can look at there home page they are always looking for new members.

Tom ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I believe ninja densetsu has been inactive for awhile now.

Ravven ZEQ2 3D Artist View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 04, 2007

From what I know, that projects was put on hold. The forums are still active tho.

Alex ZEQ2 Effects Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, October 05, 2007

Yeah, Ninja Densetsu has been on hold for most of the year due to most of the team having to deal with RealLife(tm) issues, so really having little time to continue. Ofcourse, they didn't want want to throw it in the bin it as it holds a special place in their hearts and would like to see it finished. It seems the team's getting a bit more time lately and starting to organise things behind the scenes, so activity might start again sometime soon if you're lucky.

And yes, the forums are fairly active, though most activity comes from people asking where to download it or talking about it being an MMORPG (as it's some how got on to lists of free MMORPG's and people at narutard forums have made posts about the game saying it is one.)

0 / 2472