Content

<<  1, 2

Animes

WarFang_76 True Warrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Where could I give them a download or a watch?Thanks

Kaioz View user's profile Send private message

Well, both happens to be licensed, so I guess that files under warez, which isn't allowed to link to here, so you'll either have to buy the DVDs or go browse the internet on your own accord. Smile

I doubt youtube would be much help.And I watch every anime on TV but since it isn`t on TV other ways must be found.Thanks anyway Wink

Tom ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, November 15, 2007

I don't know how old you are, but you probably want to stay away from Berserk for a few years if you're 16 or younger. Lots of nudity and gore :p Not nearly as much in the anime though. Not sure what the anime is officially rated, but the manga (in north america at least) is 18+ (for good reason :p)

Ravven ZEQ2 3D Artist View user's profile Send private message

Yes. I totally agree. If you are underaged, you should keep away from it, at least for now. Smile As for the anime... Even if you have started watching it, the rest won't be the same as the first epsiodes, so...

Listen to Tom and you'll be fine. Smile

Yea I`m 16 and no haven`t started watching yet.Thanks for informing me Wink

Ravven ZEQ2 3D Artist View user's profile Send private message

If you would still want to see some VERY good anime/manga in medieval fantasy world I would sugests new series called CLAYMORE

Here's info from anime.nfo:

It is the world where the man-eating demon hangs out. To fight against the demon, the human beings create female soldiers that are half demons and half human. They have silver eyes and large swords. They are named Claymore after their swords.
When Claire was a child, she met Theresa, the strongest Claymore. To save Claire, Theresa broke their iron rule to kill a human. Because of breaking the rules, she was wanted by punitive group. Pricilla, a member of the punitive group, couldn't control her demonic power and turned into an "Awakened". Then, Theresa was beaten by the large power of Pricilla. To avenge Theresa, Claire decided to inherit Theresa’s flesh to become Claymore.

It's a lil modified because there was one significant error in that plot summary.

Whatever... Look... This is one of the best anime/manga I ever saw! It has 26eps by now. Wink

Thanks Ravven,this looks like a Inuyasha style thing and I liked Inuyasha since the first episode(alltough it was confusing,after all most animes look confusing at first,maybe DB and DBZ weren`t so confusing and even Captain Tsubasa).Anyway thanks Wink

<<  1, 2

0 / 2472