Content

FootBall(soccer)

WarFang_76 True Warrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 24, 2007

OK I just want to know if there are any other crazy football(soccer)fans here except for me so
1.Are you interested by the Euro 2008 and if yes what team are you cheering for?
2.What`s your favorite soccer club(from your country)?
Thx Wink

RaiDer Genuine Pirate Therapy View user's profile Send private message

I would have been cheering for England but we rule so bad, we can't even qualify Sad. And now we'll get slung into a hard group for the World Cup qualifiers, epic fail.

(for England but we rule so bad, we can't even qualify)
Word filter for http://www.thefreedictionary.com/rule, is just ridiculous.

It`s about time I answer my own questions
1.ROMANIA(about time we qualified)the team never played better(except that relaxed match with Bulgaria)we were the best in our group(a surprise even for me that we defeated Holland)
2.Steaua Bucharest-the team is down we can`t even score and with a derby tonight I expect the worst... Sad

andres1 View user's profile Send private message

Portugal

We are to relaxed but at least we have a group of RELLY talented players. bah...

My team ----» Sporting (scp) --» sporting clube de Portugal

Portugal is one of the teams I wish Romania won`t get round up with,alongside with:France,Spain and Italy Wink

Phil ZEQ2 Webmaster View user's profile Send private message

Probably Portugal/England, but I don't watch much Euro or World Cup.

But I cannot pick which club in my country I like because we are too trash. But in the Premier League I obviously root for Man Utd.

I also like ManU the best in FA
PS:Steaua Bucharest won against Dinamo our rivals 1-0 is all we need when we control the whole game.Long live Marius Lacatus our manager which won the UCL with Steaua as a player in 1986(the epic match when our GK Duckadam got 4 penaltyes in a row out).I`m so happy Very Happy

Alex ZEQ2 Effects Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm not a football fan, so I don't really support any team. I find it quite amusing that people get so worked up about such a sport to the extent of 'economics analysts' coming out and saying how much the economy will suffer from England not qualifying for Euro 2008 because people won't be out buying England footy shirts, getting drunk as much to celebrate games, buying new TVs and so forth, which is ridiculous, it just means that they'll be able to spend the money on more worth while things Rolling Eyes

My flatmate, however, is a huge footy fan, so I often end up watching games. If I had to pick a team, I'd probably have to go with Arsenal as they're probably the team I enjoy watching the most. Man you is hit and miss for me, sometimes they're enjoyable to watch, other times they're as boring as Chelsea.

Reply with quote Sunday, November 25, 2007

In Romania soccer is not associated with economy.
Hey you know Arsenal got round up with Steaua Bucharest in UCL group and if we win the match against we might qualify for Uefa Cup(I think they`ll go easy since it`s the last match and they`re already qualified,plus in the first match Steaua allmost beat Arsenal,and ma team is in a raising form)hope we`ll qualify Sad

Peac View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 30, 2007

Im Brazilian

1- Portugal
2- Vasco da Gama

So is Vasco Da Gama in the Copa Libertadores this year Question

ssj5ionutz View user's profile Send private message

1.Romania
2.I don't have Neutral

Reply with quote Saturday, December 01, 2007

If you have no favorite club team then who would you want to win the championship Confused
Or maybe your favorite team is in a low divison Laughing

0 / 2472