Content

1, 2  >>

Just another request

jtveclipse12 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What I think would be cool is a small intro movie of Goku fighting Vegeta or something of the sort. I think it would be awesome since your guys graphics can actually fool some people for the real drawings....

Super Vegetto ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Something like that has been going through my mind once or twice Wink
don't worry =] I just might come up with something nifty, who knows... =o

What excatly was goin through your mind... or are you gonna keep it within the team.... or shall I just do the ever famous "Wait for an update"

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

What excatly was goin through your mind... or are you gonna keep it within the team.... or shall I just do the ever famous "Wait for an update"

Hehe. The team might not directly answer all questions or responding to all requests precisely or quickly. This is simply because the more time we spend dilly-dallying around the forums, the longer updating and finishing takes! Wink

Plus it wouldn't be any fun if we told you every single plan/feature and showed every piece of media done to this point. That'd remove all the fun of being patient and sticking around. Smile

Slipstream Catching On View user's profile Send private message

Plus it wouldn't be any fun if we told you every single plan/feature and showed every piece of media done to this point. That'd remove all the fun of being patient and sticking around. Smile

Don't believe him! It's a lie straight from the special super secret modders hand book! I alone know the truth about their evil plots and- *is shot dead*

yeah I understand that you guys can't answer every question or every request.. I just thought that if that there was an exciting intro movie itd get more people excited for the game..

and I am patiently waiting (sort of) for more updates and a the game release, looking forward to it...

Devion Slipping Away View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote :

Hehe. The team might not directly answer all questions or responding to all requests precisely or quickly. This is simply because the more time we spend dilly-dallying around the forums, the longer updating and finishing takes! Wink

Saddistic illegitimate child Razz (Been waiting for more than a year for an update)

The idea is nice, a little show off movie ^_^. But if the mêlée isn't done yet, I don't see any point of having a movie, since mêlée is the biggest part of DBZ fighting :p.

Let me remind you that a small intro doesnt have to be an ingame video =P like I said, there are many possibilities, just wait and see Smile

RaiDer Genuine Pirate Therapy View user's profile Send private message

Devion wrote :

Zeth wrote :

Saddistic illegitimate child Razz (Been waiting for more than a year for an update)

The idea is nice, a little show off movie ^_^. But if the mêlée isn't done yet, I don't see any point of having a movie, since mêlée is the biggest part of DBZ fighting :p.

Indeed it is, I was just thinking the samething to myself while reading this thread, it's the one aspect of ZeQ2 I'd like to see the most.

Japieja Beard with a Conscious View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : This is simply because the more time we spend dilly-dallying around the forums, the longer updating and finishing takes! Wink

you still sticking to that theory?

I mean, I know im the Golden Child and all, but stil, another year, time for another theory Zeth my man....

Very Happy

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Not a theory, my friend. It's called common sense. One cannot be in multiple places at once doing different things. We all have limited time on the project, thus the more spend answering questions, the less we have to work on it. Smile

I was more think on what SV said.. on how it doesnt have to be ingame graphics... think bout it, why see a intro of the in game graphics when you can just play it...

Japieja Beard with a Conscious View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote :

Not a theory, my friend. It's called common sense. One cannot be in multiple places at once doing different things. We all have limited time on the project, thus the more spend answering questions, the less we have to work on it. Smile

I know I know.. I just wanted to think back to the time the whole forum was in chaos when you suggested to take it down so you and the other member could work on ZEQ2 without any delays Razz

NOSTALGIA MAN!!!!

Tom ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, March 09, 2006

I think it's good that the team hold stuff back because
1. It really does keep people around because they're waiting for more or anticipating a new update.
and 2. Whatever is shown may be re-done or revamped anyway.

Bloodyitachi View user's profile Send private message

*ponders* I just want to suggest playabl dbaf characters. I could donate some models if you need them and don't wanna spend alota time on them. If its too much I fully understand.

this consisting of...

1.gokessj5
2.vegeta ssj5
3.broli ssj4
4.trunks ssj4
5.gohan ssj4

those mainly, but if you want to get detailed

then...

gotenks ssj4
vegeta ssj3
... basically everyone who skipped ssj3, didnt reach ssj4 and ssj5 but thats if you want to get all detailed with it Very Happy .

Bloodyitachi wrote : *ponders* I just want to suggest playabl dbaf characters. I could donate some models if you need them and don't wanna spend alota time on them. If its too much I fully understand.

this consisting of...

1.gokessj5
2.vegeta ssj5
3.broli ssj4
4.trunks ssj4
5.gohan ssj4

then...

gotenks ssj4
vegeta ssj3
... basically everyone who skipped ssj3, didnt reach ssj4 and ssj5 but thats if you want to get all detailed with it Very Happy .

To put it extremely mildly: I think you'd have better luck releasing those as a model pack after Zeq2 has been released . . .

Abel View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote :

Not a theory, my friend. It's called common sense. One cannot be in multiple places at once doing different things.

yes you can ! you totaly can hawe you ewer heard of Einseins theory of relativity ? just use that poo . I mean just imagin hawing two rios coding for you!! Very Happy

Ah ok thanks dude. Embarassed Your part of the team?

SuGokuZEQ2 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 10, 2006

Bloodyitachi wrote : *ponders* I just want to suggest playabl dbaf characters. I could donate some models if you need them and don't wanna spend alota time on them. If its too much I fully understand.

this consisting of...

1.gokessj5
2.vegeta ssj5
3.broli ssj4
4.trunks ssj4
5.gohan ssj4

then...

gotenks ssj4
vegeta ssj3

There are certain reasons why the zeq2 team can't put it in their game.
One of them is that because they follow the DBZ story line and those characters are never shown in DBZ.

Blaize ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

indeed
and what are the other reasons ? Razz

add this to your reasoning list Razz
ssj5 is the ugleh and it doesnt exist, and above all, it is ugleh.

SuGokuZEQ2 View user's profile Send private message

Blaize wrote : indeed

dunno Razz .
Maybe because Gohan is ascended and can't get ssj 3? Very Happy

Blaize wrote : indeed

The focus os Zeq2 is complete and total accuracy to the show, which would be kinda hard to achieve if you started putting in character's that never existed >_>;

*ponders* well maybe you missed what I meant just like bonus characters after the game is already finished. You see, or maybe ill give another example.

like in the naruto game if any of you heard of naruto. Naruto NH2 or 3 like the naruto in rock lee suit. naruto was never shown with it on but he's in there and never has a special Very Happy .

Hopefully you get what im saying now.

Punio4 Somewhat Nifty View user's profile Send private message

Actually there IS an episode where he wears it Wink

1, 2  >>

0 / 2472