Content

1, 2  >>

the first ZEQ

assmann67 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, March 09, 2006

im new to the zeq series and was wondering is or was there a zeq number 1? Question Question Wink

kalle View user's profile Send private message

Yes, there is, but it´s very different from ZEQ2. You can join us in our IRC channel on EnterTheGame networks or contact Azurite on MSN if you´d like it (hope it´s no prob, Zelos).

can you give me a download link to zeq?PLEASE

Azurite View user's profile Send private message

If you visit the IRC-channel on EnterTheGame I can send it to you. If I'm not online, just wait, I get online sooner or later.

Apparently I uploaded it to Filefront over a week ago.
Filefront.

Or this one:

Megaupload.com

imkongkong View user's profile Send private message

may I ask what is needed to play zeq1? quake 3?

Quake 3, mouse, keyboard, etc.
The system requirements are not higher that Quake3´s if I remember correctly.

Tranx View user's profile Send private message

Is that the same installer on the old website with the BFP characters, or is it different?

I can't wait to play this game and I would like it say the team who is working on zeq2 you guys are so cool. can't wait to play the new one. peace out. Cool Razz Cool Smile Very Happy

Tranx wrote : Is that the same installer on the old website with the BFP characters, or is it different?

I don't know which one you're talking about, but the one I put on filefront I've had since 2003.

Tranx View user's profile Send private message

It's the one from the old site where it has the 2 Freeza videos and before the site went offline, and I remember the file name is zeqbfp setup.

for some reason its not working. when I double click on quake3 I go to mods and its not there. why?

If you have installed it there should be a shortcut in your Start-menu and on your desktop.

assmann67 wrote : for some reason its not working. when I double click on quake3 I go to mods and its not there. why?

You might have also put it in the wrong place ;x

paulerxx View user's profile Send private message

Zeq1 is really bad, don't even bother with it...

paulerxx wrote : Zeq1 is really bad, don't even bother with it...

I disagree, I find it very entertaining.
If anyone want to play online, please tell me on irc.

paulerxx wrote : Zeq1 is really bad, don't even bother with it...

Why do you think that?

Reply with quote Friday, March 10, 2006

Once you have played Bid for power, there is no reason to get zeq1.

It is pretty much the same thing, gets just as boring.

paulerxx wrote : Once you have played Bid for power, there is no reason to get zeq1.

It is pretty much the same thing, gets just as boring.

It's different in many ways.

I know its different..But its not different enough, maybe if you never play bid for power...than you would love it, but when I got zeq I had lots of bid for power playing time, Razz

Newfolder View user's profile Send private message

Azurite wrote : If you visit the IRC-channel on EnterTheGame I can send it to you. If I'm not online, just wait, I get online sooner or later.

Click me

Can you ( or somebody ) upload it elsewhere? Because... I'm downloading it with speed 40-50kb/s but... later it slows down to 2kb/s Mad It happened several times...

paulerxx wrote : I know its different..But its not different enough, maybe if you never play bid for power...than you would love it, but when I got zeq I had lots of bid for power playing time,

Either we're not talking about the same ZEQ1 or you missed out on a lot things in ZEQ1. It's many times better than the standard BFP.

Newfolder wrote :

Azurite wrote : If you visit the IRC-channel on EnterTheGame I can send it to you. If I'm not online, just wait, I get online sooner or later.

Click me

Can you ( or somebody ) upload it elsewhere? Because... I'm downloading it with speed 40-50kb/s but... later it slows down to 2kb/s Mad It happened several times...

I'm open for suggestions, just give me the link and I'll upload it there too.

Here are some new places I've uploaded to, by popular request:

Megaupload.com

SuGokuZEQ2 View user's profile Send private message

W00T~~!1

Thanks for the upload Azurite! I remember how disappointed I was for deleting Zeq after I couldn't find it at the internet. Thank you!

RaiDer Genuine Pirate Therapy View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 13, 2006

Azurite wrote :

paulerxx wrote : I know its different..But its not different enough, maybe if you never play bid for power...than you would love it, but when I got zeq I had lots of bid for power playing time,

Either we're not talking about the same ZEQ1 or you missed out on a lot things in ZEQ1. It's many times better than the standard BFP.

Nah it's not really, personally I prefer the 1.2 attacks and the models, the menu's for ZeQ1, shocking. The music yea thats cool, but remember ZeQ1 isn't the only bfp version with that. Gameplay wise it's practically the same, except in ZeQ1 you have more noobie friendly attacks. Yes I'am talking about the same ZeQ1.. It's a nice change from your regular BFP1.2, but the looks and style of it wasn't enough to keep people playing it. People prefered 1.2 thats why most people have never layed eyes on ZeQ1, don't get me wrong people did like it when it was first around after that it kinda vanished. If you want a change from regular 1.2 then the only direction you have to look in is that of Retro, by far the best BFP version out there besides the official 1.2.

I've said this in the Retro thread aswell, I host a 1.2 server like 99.9% of the time. If enough people here want to download an play ZeQ1 or Retro, I can either host a server for Retro and Zeq1, or arrange to have someone else host a ZeQ and I'l host a Retro, for you all to play. It'd be cool if some dudes got together from here, for some pre ZeQ2 gameage.. You never know if I get a spare half an hour in the mist of busyness I have to endure these days, I might drop in and play some myself. Laughing

RaiDer wrote : Nah it's not really, personally I prefer the 1.2 attacks and the models, the menu's for ZeQ1, shocking.The music yea thats cool, but remember ZeQ1 isn't the only bfp version with that. Gameplay wise it's practically the same, except in ZeQ1 you have more noobie friendly attacks.

What I like most with ZEQ1 is how the attacks work and to find out how different attacks work against eachother, like Janemba's Chaos Wave on Gohan's Anger attack.
It's not just the usual BFP-mod, like (insert name here), where all attacks just do damage. You can destroy other attacks by shooting on them and do the usual power struggles with beams, but it's like that with everything BFP.

RaiDer wrote : If you want a change from regular 1.2 then the only direction you have to look in is that of Retro, by far the best BFP version out there besides the official 1.2.

When Mike was working on Retro BFP I anticipated something that would go beyond the usual BFP:ish gameplay, like ZEQ1. But in the end it was all attacks, except Kiaiho that Yamucha and Goku could do, a real disappointment to me.

RaiDer Genuine Pirate Therapy View user's profile Send private message

Azurite wrote : What I like most with ZEQ1 is how the attacks work and to find out how different attacks work against eachother, like Janemba's Chaos Wave on Gohan's Anger attack.
It's not just the usual BFP-mod, like (insert name here), where all attacks just do damage. You can destroy other attacks by shooting on them and do the usual power struggles with beams, but it's like that with everything BFP.

The attacks work with eachother like that, in exactly the same way in BFP1.2.. Disc's destroy beams, Death balls will destroy anything except Discs, Kamehameha/Final Flash/whatever will destroy anything except Discs. The Big bang attack will destroy bakus rapid fire, and homing Ki attacks, infact the only attacks you can't destroy to my knowledge are the Finger Beams and the Discs.

Azurite wrote : When Mike was working on Retro BFP I anticipated something that would go beyond the usual BFP:ish gameplay, like ZEQ1. But in the end it was all attacks, except Kiaiho that Yamucha and Goku could do, a real disappointment to me.

Without the source you can't update the gameplay, you can only edit and change/update what is already there, models, maps, menu's, sounds etc etc etc...

1, 2  >>

0 / 2472