Content

1, 2  >>

Referencer?

TRL Spam Machine View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 12, 2006

I noticed you need referencers

I fit the bill perfectly I think
I have fraps installed on my computer and have all eps on cd. And I need refs myself so I wouldn't mind sharing

Ofcourse, if yall don't dislike me yet and Blaize quits the team, no no joking couldn't miss a modeller like that

oh and if you don't want to give me any power or anything I don't want that. It's not like I was thinking if you can't beat em join em

Morpherex View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 13, 2006

Fraps? For video recording of a video? Uhh..

Get with the program.
http://www.virtualdub.org/

Tom ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

virtual dub is a great program Smile

Fraps gets the job done too but probably takes less space. So I'm cool, thanks for the info though

TRL wrote : Fraps gets the job done too but probably takes less space. So I'm cool, thanks for the info though

Uhh.. Actually, fraps rules at it. And it doesn't "take less space" It takes more space, and more processing power.

Ok thanks then I'll try it out. Can it go from frame to frame accidently? I've been looking for such a program for a long time. If it can it's a done deal!

Accidently?

Not only can it go frame by frame, but keyframes too, you know, where it skips frames to the next scene. But you know they want HIGH quality. Not crappy RM or QT. Probably OGM/MKV Dual Audio.

hm problem then all my eps are rm

but I can run em with mplayer too

Zajac View user's profile Send private message

with what? I mean is there any program to edit rm files or that I can take screenshot from rm movie? Beacause my episodes are m too Neutral

no there is none. We just named 2. Better read up before we meet again.

RaiDer Genuine Pirate Therapy View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : hm problem then all my eps are rm

but I can run em with mplayer too

.rm (Real Media) and .rmvb (whatever) are Real One Player files, they won't play in any other video playback program besides Real One, maybe VLC Media player that thing will play any video even if it's a cd image, dunno about .rm's though never tried it. Most DBZ eps out there are .rm's real ballache to work with.

Tom ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 14, 2006

which is why, like morpherex said, they'd want ogm/mkv. They're good quality and if the team wants a video clip they can have it in japanese or english.

Tom wrote : which is why, like morpherex said, they'd want ogm/mkv. They're good quality and if the team wants a video clip they can have it in japanese or english.

I could have provided them, but at the rate my disco fever is spreading, and the word censoring and trash, why bother. Who the apple cobbler cares, that's what a COPA is for, to restrict them from registering. The word "lollipop king" is censored for apple cobbler sakes.

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Most DBZ eps out there are .rm's real ballache to work with.

Shame thats what most of the torrents provide; dinky low quality files in various formats. RealAlternative can handle .rm as well, of course. Referencers need episodes in excess of 175MB at least. Since most RM episodes are 30-50MB ish, that seems to void the potential there. My episodes in total take up 60GB.

Virtual Dub has a lot of practical uses, but MediaPlayerClassic is much faster for popping off single screnshots in a frame by frame or keyframe environment. I use freeware applications like aviSplit to handle simple video segmentation as well.

Fraps doesn't have buffer access to the content, thus I wouldn't reccomend it for anything unless you absolutely cannot capture it from within the software.

Aside from your rant at the end, thanks for being somewhat helpful in this thread, Morph Very Happy

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Zeth wrote :

Most DBZ eps out there are .rm's real ballache to work with.

Shame thats what most of the torrents provide; dinky low quality files in various formats. RealAlternative can handle .rm as well, of course. Referencers need episodes in excess of 175MB at least. Since most RM episodes are 30-50MB ish, that seems to void the potential there. My episodes in total take up 60GB.

Virtual Dub has a lot of practical uses, but MediaPlayerClassic is much faster for popping off single screnshots in a frame by frame or keyframe environment. I use freeware applications like aviSplit to handle simple video segmentation as well.

Fraps doesn't have buffer access to the content, thus I wouldn't reccomend it for anything unless you absolutely cannot capture it from within the software.

Aside from your rant at the end, thanks for being somewhat helpful in this thread, Morph Very Happy

Eh.. I can scroll through frames/keyframes perfectly fine, and really caring fast in VirtualDub. You have have to set it up right, and install all the codecs properly.

too bad then, allthough a pretty intellectually lacking excuse.

I figured it'd be better I knew I what was going exactly so I wouldn't have to constantly ask about it.

I saw it as a win win situation

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

This was in response to... ?

I figured it'd be better I knew I what was going exactly so I wouldn't have to constantly ask about it.
Translate : I figured it'd be better if knew what was going on exactly so I wouldn't have to constantly ask about it.

Explain. What are you even referencing here ?

I can only assume you are talking about not being able to qualify because of the low quality nature of the episodes you have (even though its clearly stated in the Team section). Am I correct in any sense?

Reply with quote Thursday, March 16, 2006

Zeth wrote :

This was in response to... ?

Translate : I figured it'd be better if knew what was going on exactly so I wouldn't have to constantly ask about it.

Explain. What are you even referencing here ?

I can only assume you are talking about not being able to qualify because of the low quality nature of the episodes you have (even though its clearly stated in the Team section). Am I correct in any sense?

uh hu hu h you you uh I think so... hu.. huunuh huh.

uhu

I really don't see why the quality needs to be so high the references itself get stretched anyway when you input them in max

Blaize ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

who said anything about max ?
we needs ref's for maps also.
and we hardly use screens in max... not that it matters anyway, we ask for high quality episodes, so it doesnt matter what you think about it.

who said someone asked you? What's your problem anyway can't handle the fact that you can't brake my spine.

Also I could easily vectorize them so there really isn't any solid ground to stand on. But you can say it if you just don't want me in the team.

If you prefer black and white drawings that's a possibility too

Blaize ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

You posting in a public forum kinda gives anyone the right to reply...

Vectorising the images isn't accurate.. you would need high quality pictures for that

I don't want you on the team

ok I thought so already though, still not only your opinion counts. And ofcourse I wouldn't be a real team member.

Super Vegetto ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : who said someone asked you? What's your problem anyway can't handle the fact that you can't brake my spine.

Also I could easily vectorize them so there really isn't any solid ground to stand on. But you can say it if you just don't want me in the team.

If you prefer black and white drawings that's a possibility too

TRL, cool it down, you're on the edge.

Icarus View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : ok I thought so already though, still not only your opinion counts. And ofcourse I wouldn't be a real team member.

So far you haven't shown any valuable qualities, so don't count on anyone else's opinion either.

1, 2  >>

0 / 2472